A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,646
Currently Running With Scissors:
768 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Srap Swap 2 - CLOSED SEND BY: 10/14  (Read 2365 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005 06:02:37 PM »

As long as your partner has received you could talk to the swap organiser about your situation and ask if she wouldn't mind updating your feedback!

I only sent my swap package yesterday (sent earlier than sending date) and it is being sent international.  My swap partner is not going to get it for 7 - 10 days. She won't receive it before the closing date.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005 06:11:29 PM by qazicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2005 07:15:26 PM »

I only sent my swap package yesterday (sent earlier than sending date) and it is being sent international.  My swap partner is not going to get it for 7 - 10 days. She won't receive it before the closing date.

Aw, that's too bad - but I know how you feel - so many fun swaps going on!  Hopefully there will be a round 3 for you to join!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.RJBeads.etsy.co m - beads and jewelry making supplies! **SALE ALERT**

www.designedbyrj.bl ogspot.com
eowynmn
Supergirl

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2005 03:52:09 PM »

I'm the swap organizer *teehee* so the moment I hear from her partner I will update.  Speaking of that - I should start my swap gallery
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Writer78
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005 07:51:47 AM »

So what size packages are people planning on sending?  I have somehow managed to amass a new pile of stuff - a friend now gives me her unwanted craft supplies, and that adds up, along with further cleanouts of my own supply.  So I can send a lot.

Not trying to be greedy - I just hope that I can swap bigger-sized boxes with someone, as it would be disappointing to send a big, heavy box and get back an envelope.  Will we be matched based on how much we want to send?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jennickell
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005 08:40:37 AM »

I noitced that the post office has this new priority box that you can send what ever you want in it and it only cost $7.90. No matter how much it weighs, it is a pretty good size box. That is just a thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2005 09:49:53 AM »

Will we be matched based on how much we want to send?

That would have been a good Q to put in the sign-up questionnaire.  I'm going to PM everyone and ask their size preference - though it can get tricky.  I know what I send (mostly scrapbook & jewelry related items) are small / flat, whereas wool is big and bulky . . .  but I will see if there isn't someone else out there who wants to do a big box.  Otherwise I would suggest figuring it out with your partner before sending.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2005 10:41:20 AM »

10-4.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schmitaa
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005 01:45:50 PM »

Damn. 

I would really like to participate in this swap, but I am already participating in another swap, which is my first.  Even though I have already sent my swap package to my swap partner,  I don't think my feedback will be update before the closing date.

Oh well,  looks like I will just have hope there will be Craft Crap Swap 3.
qazicat- I've only done one swap and it seems that the organizer has disappeared before giving us feedback.  And I can't figure out what to do.  So for now I can't join any other swaps.  Cry BUT- I was thinking...if you wanted to exchange addresses, we could do a mini craft crap swap of our own...since neither of us can technically join the actual swap.  Just let me know if you're interested  Wink
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005 01:47:49 PM by schmitaa » THIS ROCKS   Logged
qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2005 03:11:11 PM »

qazicat- I've only done one swap and it seems that the organizer has disappeared before giving us feedback.  And I can't figure out what to do.  So for now I can't join any other swaps.  Cry BUT- I was thinking...if you wanted to exchange addresses, we could do a mini craft crap swap of our own...since neither of us can technically join the actual swap.  Just let me know if you're interested  Wink

schmitaa
Yep,  I'm interested.  I have check through the boards and have seen that your swap partner has received their swap parcel, so I feel as though you are trust worthy.  But I live in Australia.  Are you prepared to send parcels international?

As for your feedback issue,  maybe you can pm one of the swap moderators and ask for their advice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2005 06:22:17 PM »

Not sure if you got my pm when you sent your sign-up where I suggested you contact a moderator with your situation, anyway I pm'd retroeva (swap moderator) earlier this afternoon for you - you won't be able to participate in this swap - but hopefully it will get cleared up soon!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Herb Rubbed Pork Chops with Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes
How to Make Mustard Encrusted Salmon with Tomato and Onion Salad
Learn how to Tailgate - Pork Cole Slaw and Baked Beans
Learn how to Make Delicious Tailgating Recipes
Learn how to use the Tailgating Tool Box
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...