A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH LIST SWAP ROUND ONE - SIGNUP CLOSED  (Read 50179 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

brokenpencil
« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2005 11:31:39 AM »

okay so wheres the next lists?? i'm ready to claim!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2005 11:32:50 AM »

me too! hahah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Bobolink

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2005 11:34:36 AM »

Thanks for the clarification, just wanted to make sure.
Aschnebly, can you give me an approximate measurement for the length? Just want to make sure I do it right.
Ok here is my list, part of it is borrowed from the Unconditional Swapper swap, but since I haven't been picked for that for this month yet I might as well just put it here and I can modify it if something gets taken.

1- A roomy tote for my knitting and maybe for when I want to carry a bunch of stuff around the city or to the beach. I know this is a big project, but I've been coveting one for a while, I do have a knitting bag, but the one I have doesn't hold quite enough for me.
2- Something sushi related (heads up to Lasandri, whose idea I'm stealing). Could be anything from polymer clay jewelry to fabric on a bag to a stuffy...
3- Something made with felt. I think felt and felted stuff is so cool, but since I don't sew I can't really make anything with it. (This is sewn felt, or needle felting- fulling or washing knitting till it felts I can do)
4- Handspun yarn...mmmmm
5- Something Loteria or Mexicana or Frieda Kahlo themed. I think these swap galleries are always so gorgeous and inspiring
6- Polymer clay jewelry or beads alone. Love this stuff.
7- I just started jogging and could use something to hold my keys and maybe my iPOD while I jog. Would prefer an armband cause I had my iPOD in a fanny pack while jogging and now it's not working properly and I think the bouncing around may have been bad for it.

About me: 27 year old grad student who spends way too much time on craftster at my desk, instead of where I should be- at my bench doing experiments. I love all animals and animal motifs. Owls and all birds, forest animals, cats etc.. Nature stuff and city artsy stuff too. I love all colors, but probably bright ones over pastels. I love any old, vintage, retro looking stuff and patterns- but I really like modern stuff too.

PS- as I hit post to post me list it told me two new replies had been posted- and it was people asking for my list  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2005 11:35:32 AM »

i can make you something felt! Smiley can you PM me your favorite colors!? and your address
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
brokenpencil
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2005 11:36:45 AM »

omg, i was just about to claim her the felt wish too, then it said "warning, someone has posted since ..blah blah"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2005 11:38:06 AM »

here is my wishlist:
1. i really like marilyn monroe.. i would really like a marilyn monroe clock, box, or small purse (something big enough to fit a checkbook, my ipod, a cell phone, some keys, nothing too big)
2. im in LOOOOVE with my chemical romance, expecially gerard way! so ANYTHING my chemical romance.. maybe a shirt, purse, clock, box, sweattshirt anything (recieved)
3. i want a homeade blanket. i like skulls, cows, rock/punk stuff
4. stationary.. something home made with skulls, cows, cherrys, something cute.. maybe marilyn monroe or my chemical romance (recieved)
5. anything cute, surprise me
6. ok this is ging to be completely detailed. but i want a my chemical romance photo album.. i just went to my first MCR concert and got lots of great pics.. i want a handmade my chemical romance photoalbum to fit 78 pictures in it
7. i also like anything care bears and rainbow brite (recieved)
8. some really cool fabric with anything like stars and skulls or something "punkish" looking.. not really scraps because i want to make something out of them.. so maybe like 1/2 yard to a yard
9. one of those dino hoodies (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19651.0) in black, with BRIGHT pink spikes, and maybe the pocket to be bright pink as well.. i would rather have a pull over but a zip up is fine too.. guys M
10. ANYTHING my chemical romance (not a shirt i already got one! Smiley)
11. i need a really cool customized day planner.. one with day slots so i can keep track of things.. i with any of my likes
12. i want a cool beanie and matching scarf.. maybe bright pink and black with a star or something on it (if you can put stuff on it, if not plain is fine Smiley)

a little about me: i live in california, USA.. my favorite colors are black and bright pink.. i LOOOOOOOOVE stars, skulls, marilyn monroe, cows, my chemical romance, i only wear black shirts, i dont like the way that color shirts make me look.. i have a pink ipod mini.. i have lots of thigns cow, i collect cows. i love to write letters. i dont really wear nekclaces and such.. i do wear bracelletes but limited because of work.. i like things punk like skulls and checkards.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005 11:40:20 AM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2005 11:38:21 AM »

dear bobolink - you are welcome to want sushi things, just like me Smiley SUSHI LOVERS OF THE WORLD AWASARU (UNITE)!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2005 11:39:08 AM »

oh sorry lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

brokenpencil
« Reply #388 on: October 10, 2005 11:40:47 AM »

its okay.lol. , this swap moves SOOOO FAST! its so hard to keep up, i was just re-reading the list, then i refresehd, and *bing three new posts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobolink

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #389 on: October 10, 2005 11:43:54 AM »

dear bobolink - you are welcome to want sushi things, just like me Smiley SUSHI LOVERS OF THE WORLD AWASARU (UNITE)!!!
This is totally off topic, but I really wanted to share. I just found this AMAZING sushi pen at this beautiful japanese store in Canada (I'm visiting) The bottom is like joined chopsticks and then they separate at the top and hold this great piece of sushi. It was 8$ CAN (!!!) but I had to get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Oil Painting From an Image in Paint.NET
How to Create an Outline Text Effect in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Circular Text on a Path in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Crumpled Paper in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Old Burnt Parchment Paper in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...