A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH LIST SWAP ROUND ONE - SIGNUP CLOSED  (Read 48518 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetie pie press
« Reply #700 on: October 23, 2005 11:07:22 AM »

okay, i just did my checks and balances and i only have two gifts outstanding now, so i can send the 1" pins to penguino.

let me know your address.

i'll post my list soon. it's long but seemed to stall things out a bit last time so i will try to add some smaller stuff to it.

el listo:

#1 - a knitting/crochet supply tote. i love the ones with pouches inside and places to store needles and hooks - it doesn't have to have these, though, just something that i can carry my crochet projects around in. it doesn't have to be anything fancy.

#2 - an a-line skirt. i love these things. i wear about a 29/30" waist and love them down to my knees.

#3 - silkscreened felt patches. i am more into artwork than words/anarchist slogans.

#4 - rubber duckies! even one rubber ducky. i have an insane collection of rubber ducks and could always use more, especially small and/or colourful ones, i don't have a lot of those yet. i'm also interested to see if there are rubber ducks in other parts of the world that i can't get here in canada. now, i have some weird obsessive rules about my collection - they can't be anthropomorphic (made to look like people) and they can't be wearing clothes (like firman outfits, or jaunty sailor caps). these are just my crazy rules.

#5 - an apron. something that would cover my whole front as i am a pretty messy cook. pockets would also be a plus and a 50's feel would make me want to kiss you. polka dots, gingham, all your scrap fabric - i'm game.
want to see an amazing cut?
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=15859
but that's insanely amazing. it does not need to be that complex at all.

#6 - a rib knit wool toque. what are toques called elsewhere? caps? winter caps?

#7 - a return address stamp. okay, i don't know if anyone here can actually make one of these (or even how one would) but i could sure use one.

#8 - a sewn wallet that could hold bills and cards. or with a coin pocket, if you feel ambitious. maybe some kind of retro or cowboy fabric or something. i don't know. i have duct tape wallet at the moment that a friend made but those only last so long.

#9 - keychains that say 'guest'. i saw some shrinky dink ones at renegade that i am kicking myself for not getting. failing the 'guest' thing, i also think sewn felt keychains are pretty rad.

#10 - some mexicana or virgin mary/sacred heart iconography. the 'miracle madonna' statuette (aka changes colour like a hypercolour shirt) that my mother brought me back from the vatican lost its head yesterday in its greatest miracle yet. you know something's wrong when your saints are decapitating themselves. so i probably need some kind of good hoodoo thingamajig to even out the chi of my little shrine (note the combination of as many religious/spiritual beliefs as possible).

#11 - a watch on a knit/crochet arm band. if you have an old even crappy watch face that you feel like knitting into something, my watch just died a few days ago and i think this would be a cool way to replace it.

i am in chilly canada.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005 11:23:16 AM by sweetie pie press » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #701 on: October 23, 2005 11:30:39 AM »

do you have a picture of a shrinky dink keychain? cause i can make you one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
sweetie pie press
« Reply #702 on: October 23, 2005 11:41:37 AM »

oooh.

i don't think i do have a picture.

it was basically just a shrinky-dink with a hole in it attached to a little key ring. the ones i saw had octopusses on them and said 'guest' , but the octopuss information is neither here nor there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #703 on: October 23, 2005 11:44:11 AM »

ok... what does "guest" mean? anything specific..?

here is my wishlist:
1. i really like marilyn monroe.. i would really like a marilyn monroe clock, box, or small purse (something big enough to fit a checkbook, my ipod, a cell phone, some keys, nothing too big)
2. im in LOOOOVE with my chemical romance, expecially gerard way! so ANYTHING my chemical romance.. maybe a shirt, purse, clock, box, sweattshirt anything (recieved)
3. stationary.. something home made with skulls, cows, cherrys, something cute.. maybe marilyn monroe or my chemical romance (recieved)
4. anything cute, surprise me
5. ok this is ging to be completely detailed. but i want a my chemical romance photo album.. i just went to my first MCR concert and got lots of great pics.. i want a handmade my chemical romance photoalbum to fit 78 pictures in it
6. i also like anything care bears and rainbow brite (recieved)
7. some really cool fabric with anything like stars and skulls or something "punkish" looking.. not really scraps because i want to make something out of them.. so maybe like 1/2 yard to a yard
8. one of those dino hoodies (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19651.0) in black, with BRIGHT pink spikes, and maybe the pocket to be bright pink as well.. i would rather have a pull over but a zip up is fine too.. guys M
9. ANYTHING my chemical romance (not a shirt i already got one! Smiley)
10. buttons.. of bands like, hot hot heat, hawthorne heights, my chemical romance, silvertstein, bayside, fall out boy, or even stuff like marilyn monroe, cows, or random cute things Smiley
11. more stationary! (not the notecards, but paper and envelopes)
12. something like this!!! http://www.kittyville.com/knit/kitty_hat.html i love that!

a little about me: i live in california, USA.. my favorite colors are black and bright pink.. i LOOOOOOOOVE stars, skulls, marilyn monroe, cows, my chemical romance, i only wear black shirts, i dont like the way that color shirts make me look.. i have a pink ipod mini.. i have lots of thigns cow, i collect cows. i love to write letters. i dont really wear nekclaces and such.. i do wear bracelletes but limited because of work.. i like things punk like skulls and checkards.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005 12:25:55 AM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
poppysmum

Mei has arrived! Pic ASAP...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #704 on: October 23, 2005 06:34:11 PM »

I've got your stationary!

I'll be back with the list... Grin

O.K. I live in JAPAN &  I would lurv,

1. Knit leg warmers ala knitty.com

2. hand spun wool, just love it!

3. a bright retro pillow case &/or single sheet for my daughter, prefer not matching Thanks so much!

3. a stuffie (my daughter's name is Poppy...hint,hint)

4. a large clutch like the 1st one in the 'Green Bag' gallery

5. knit or crochet arm warmers with thumb holes!
Thank-you bente!

5. knitting needle roll

6. a round brooch made from recycled jewelry (silver/red/pearl, just ideas...)

7. handmade stationary

8. unusual buttons-the sew on kind, not the badge kind.

9. local zines Thank-you!

9. a panta!

10. a hand covered small sketch book with blank pages. (doesn't have to be hand bound, but I would love it either way!)

11. a small coin purse that you have to "click" to close. (ya know what I mean?)

12. Oh go on, surprise me!

My colours are brown, green, red, light blue, grey kinda subdued versions of. Warm & wintery. I love stripes, anything self striping is fabulous. I know my list is long but I LOVE stuff!

Thank-you!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005 04:21:31 AM by poppysmum » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ohhdarling

Stuff me in your bones.

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: October 24, 2005 12:15:54 AM »

I'm not ready to fullfill any more wishes right now but I HAD to tell you that everytime I see your username/avatar I literally go "Aww!" Poppy is the sweetest name and makes me want a baby just so I can call her Poppy (but of course I wouldn't actually do that....)! And your Poppy is so pretty Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We calm ourselves with store-bought dreams.
poppysmum

Mei has arrived! Pic ASAP...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: October 24, 2005 12:52:38 AM »

I'm not ready to fullfill any more wishes right now but I HAD to tell you that everytime I see your username/avatar I literally go "Aww!" Poppy is the sweetest name and makes me want a baby just so I can call her Poppy (but of course I wouldn't actually do that....)! And your Poppy is so pretty Smiley

Awww, thanks Darling! She is as sweet as she looks... Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftydame

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

« Reply #707 on: October 24, 2005 01:34:49 AM »

poppysmum, i'll send you buttons! and maybe some other sort of surprise!

i'm technically at three wishes right now, but according to the post office, two of them should arrive by tommorrow, and we need to end this swap so that round two can start.

i'll post my list on round 2 -
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59225.new#new
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
craftydame

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

« Reply #708 on: October 24, 2005 01:36:15 AM »

this swap is now ended/paused, we need to give eowynmn a break!

please come join round 2 at

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59225.0

THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
eowynmn
Supergirl

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: October 24, 2005 05:16:29 AM »

Thanks crafty_dame! WOOT! I need to go lurk on the other thread now - I got SOME changes done last night - more tonight.

I will keep you all updated here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sequin Tights
Naughty Makeovers for Nice Girls
The Best Black Friday Deals
Plus Size Women Show Lingerie Fits All Sizes
How To Properly Dress for a Holiday Party
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...