3. a bright retro pillow case &/or single sheet for my daughter, prefer not matching
I've got your pillow case-yness! I've never sent anything to Japan! I'll post my list in a minute; I need to find it on pg. 46...Here's my list, in order of preference:
1. This is a high maintenance one -- I would adore a necklace that has abunch of strands, with a cameo or large black thing in the centre. My halloween costume (gothic victorian fairy) is black and dark dark purple with silver, and although I doubt I'd receive this by then, I'm planning on wearing some pieces of the costume again, and would love something that would tie these peices to the gothic victorian-yness, without having to wear all
the peices. For inspiration/ideas, these are some styles that I absolutely love (am planning to purchase one or two when I get that dratted student loan deposit).http://adornment.araneum.ca/pages/D50.htmlhttp://adornment.araneum.ca/pages/L17.htmlhttp://adornment.araneum.ca/pages/L07.htmlhttp://adornment.araneum.ca/pages/L03.htmlhttp://adornment.araneum.ca/pages/D48.html
2. A handmade/bound journal. There are some awesome ones on the forum! I'd prefer a fairly hard cover, but it doesn't need to have a spine covering. Lined or unlined pages are cool!
3. Some homemade soaps or lip balms or candles or scent things -- I love lavender(for bath/lotions, not lip balms!), citrus, minty scents, and have never been able to master any of these things!
4. Dangly earrings -- I have 6 holes and keep losing one out of sets, so I usually don't wear matching earrings anymore. So if ya want to come up with some different dangly earrings to get rid of your bead stash, I would love you!
5. Cute clutches - I love little clutch purses. To prevent me from leaving them in the bathroom at the club (*cough*, not that I've ever done that before, twice in one night.....), a wrist strap would be awesome. I can measure my wrist if needed). I love the pleated one that was a feature project awhile back, and other funky designs. I would prefer black or other darker colours, so it will match my other club outfits!
6. A metal crocheted beaded bracelet, again, like the one that was a featured project awhile back.
7. A knitted/crocheted/woven scarf, preferably long and skinny, would be awesome. I need to be able to wear it and my motorcycle helmet at the same time, so it can't be too thick (but soft is very very good)! It would be stellar if it was some sorty of funky yarn, or a simpler yarn with a funkier design. I have a black, a bright red or a burgundy jacket, so matching or corresponding colours to one of those would be awesome.
About me! I'm a theatre design/english lit student, love reading about classical Greek, 1920s-1940s, Victorian, Restoration styles. My personal style ranges from jeans and a hoody when I've been up all night writing a paper, to gothy and scenester and preppy and business casual-y and classy and revamped historical stuff. I love jewel tone colours, dark and rich tones and textures, and funky fabrics that are unique or classy. Oh, for jewellry, I mainly wear silver, but copper or brass is okay (I don't really wear gold). Any other questions, feel free to PM me or stalk my recent posts!