A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 74
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH LIST SWAP ROUND ONE - SIGNUP CLOSED  (Read 47874 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2005 11:19:29 AM »

One tampon cozy coming up!  However, I need to know if it's okay if it's a knit one (vegan issues and such) but I knit and so, so no big deal  Smiley

Edit:  Okay, here goes for the wishlist...

1.  A case for my camera.  It's 4" by 2 1/4" by 1 1/2".  It doesn't need to be stiff, but it should be sturdy, and preferably padded.

2.  A BIG decorated 3-ring binder for my Ceramics Materials Analysis class.  We get a million handouts, and they all go into page protectors in a binder so I don't ruin them when I inevitably spill glaze all over them.

3.  A silk eye pillow.  Mine got ruined when the upstairs neighbor flooded his bathroom.  I'd like it to be filled with beans or rice or whatever, so it's kind of heavy, and maybe *slightly* lavender scented, if possible.  And if you're feeling especially generous, you could make one for the boyfriend too, 'cause he's always stealing mine.

4.  As many badge-a-minit or whatever buttons as you care to send to me  Smiley

5.  Big, fancy polymer clay beads, that I can use to either make keychains or use as necklace pendants.

ill take the littlelist ninja. im doing number 4.
 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2005 11:21:47 AM »

A cell phone holder. Like the ones they have here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=accessoryMart&action=viewUniversalAccessories&phonemodel=Products&phoneMake=Universal
I like the holders more than the pouches. one is 4in high and 2in across. 

Button up short sleeved collared shirt. I would like a pink one or a black one. I would like it embroidered with a star or maybe my name. Something like this but girly: http://shop.malibuboats.com/ProductImages/2004MalibuOpenShirt_B.jpg

A pretty pink bracelet. I used to have one that was black with pink jewels but then the jewels fell out. Im not picky.

A messenger bag. Not one big enough to carry textbooks, but one that will fit my wallet, iPod, camera, keys,and check book.

A cute coin purse. Something small for all the loose change in the bottom of my bag.

Somethng to put my glasses in. I have a hard case for them but it takes up too much room in my bag so I dont use it. now I have scratched glasses.

about me: im 20 years old. i love pink. i love country music. i drive a truck. I live in California. I like dinosaurs, pink, Elvis, cowboys, country music, crafts, disney,  Nightmare beofre xmas, Alice in wonderland, Pinocchio, and weird stuff. PM me with any questions and such.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2005 12:01:05 PM »

i claim pink dino!  wooooowowowowoo!
i will make her the coin purse and a few little suprises!  will pm eowynn now!  yeehaw!

i will prob finish this stuff this afternoon! 
tal
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2005 12:28:20 PM »

oooh its hard to come up with a list! 
ummm here goes!   

~~~~something warm...like a  wrap, lap blanket, shawl, capelet, or poncho...or something of the like...my classroom is always freezing so i want to be able to take warmth with me wherever i go! (i know its a stretch, but worth a try Kiss )

~~~~a clothing item with a scooter or a birdie on it!  (size medium...womens 8 )

~~~~some sort of accessory made out of big wooden or ceramic buttons!  not pins tho'...maybe a belt or necklace or bracelet...or hair type thing to control my curly frizz head!

~~~~or surprise meeee!

well thats all i can think of right at the moment!  ummm...about me.  i am an earthy girl who likes earthy muted colors.  my favorite color is green...i love my scooter and my chickens!  i also love craftster!  (but dont we all!)  

you guys are rockin!
thanks.
angie
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005 05:43:03 PM by taloola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lusterbunny
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2005 03:40:38 PM »

Just lurking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my naughty tiles at www.lusterbunny.ets y.com
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2005 10:49:32 PM »

*lurk*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purple_hippo
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2005 11:07:01 PM »

*semi-lurk. I want in, but due to postage $$, I'm waiting for another aussie to jump in so i can call dibs!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
sewberrycrazy
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2005 05:32:03 AM »

I claim taloola, and I'm going to make her something warm, because I know what it's like to be cold all the time.

I'll work on a wish list and post it soon.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005 05:41:46 AM by sewberrycrazy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
recyclednew
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2005 07:42:25 AM »

I want a baby, perferably a girl because there's too many boys in the family now...but I love them all! I doubt anyone could fullfill that wish, but I thought it would be fun to post!  Wink  Of course, if there's anyone out there with an unplanned pregnancy that doesn't know what to do...my doorstep is a good place to come...hehe! lol...just a little wishful thinking  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

art is a drug in which i cannot live without!
sewberrycrazy
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2005 07:44:40 AM »

Everyone's right, it is hard making a list.  Here's what I came up with...

~ a felted purse

~ some sort of resin made jewelry, like a pendant necklace or something

~ a knit or crocheted mini poncho

~ a fedora or a newsboy hat (might be a little difficult? my head's a little big Tongue)

~ knit arm warmers

I'm a bohemian-hippie at heart, but my usual dress is fairly casual.  I love muted colors, autumn colors, plus grays, deep teal, dark purple.  I like retro or vintage looking things.    Actually I'm pretty eclectic, and would like just about anything, especially if it's comfortable and casual.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 74 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Build a Sandcastle
Sandcastle: Creating the Crenelations and Cut-Through Arches
Sandcastle: Creating the Crenelated Wall and Staircase
Sandcastle: Creating the Grand Entrance
Making Your Sandcastle Last for an Eternity
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...