A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK links...  (Read 22258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nini Makes
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2008 09:46:09 AM »

Wow, does this thread have the record for longest ever going! I love your site Camilla, I see you said your updating it. I think there's a lot more craft-awareness here in the UK since this thread started.

I'm wondering if there are any craft groups in the South East?

I don't have a website but I have a blog. It's eclectic: sewing, paper cuts, vinyage, etc. Also, various tutorials. I don't sell anything online at the moment, but am planning to soon.

http://ninimakes.typepad.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Making quick, easy projects - who has time for anything else? Love simple sewing, crafts, and kids stuff as well as creating tutorials and patterns. http://ninimakes.typepad.com
Littleclouds
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2008 11:36:57 AM »

Your photos are lovely! And the pony stable you made out of a box is soo cute, such a good idea, who needs Toys R us when you have imagination  Roll Eyes

Your bookmarked now  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Selnith
Ruler of Geek

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2008 05:13:20 AM »

there's a store near me called Dainty Supplies, it's AMAZING they sell all kinds of fun and interesting things
http://admin.craftonline.co.uk/1/intro.cfm
their site
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
Selnith
Ruler of Geek

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2008 05:38:43 AM »

i hope this is the right placeto post this but for people in the UK who do, or want to do origami there's a great site http://www.foldedsquare.com/ they sell 6" origami paper (white on one side, solid colour on the other) at very good prices, they also do starter packs, which come with instructions, they're very nice people too and i'm sure if you had any problems/queries/requests they'd do all they could to help you out.
i've used them before, and will have to again soon as i'm running out of supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
nartchi
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2009 03:11:44 AM »

Hi there! I noticed that This post was made quite  some time ago and wondered whether you are still linking or networking other craft sites?

I only just managed to get one sort of up and running! Would appreciate all kinds of feedback on it! (Yes! Even bad criticism!) Just so then I know what people want and I'd like to improve it of course!

My site is www.nartchi.co.uk
Thank you and happy crafting!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
petitechacal
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2009 02:28:11 PM »

Hi UK!!!!
I'd love to link my shop/website to your blog, if you're still..."recruiting"! Still new to Crafters aal.etsy.comhacnd,at the end of the day,to the whole adventure,but..here's my link:

www.petitechacal.et sy.com

Thanks!
I  should open a blog as soon as I find some time and if I manage to do that I'll add you and the guys!We should really get more connected.. ;
Cheers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xx PetiteChacal
aliceadventure
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2010 09:44:10 AM »

Hello I want to feel more connected to UK crafters! And I'd love a craft group. My site is www.craftycupid.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewingCafe
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2011 04:29:52 PM »

Hi Camilla - I suspect I'm a bit late to submit my site.. SewingCafe - for all your sewing needs...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelley Wright
SewingCafe (http://www.sewingcafe.co.uk) - cross stitch kits, tapestry kits, long stitch kits, latch hook rugs and soft toy kits
iblamemonkeys
www.candyflossandcupcake.com

I like to create stuff,esp pretty stuff!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2011 07:57:16 AM »

Hi like the last lady (sewing cafe) I suspect I'm too late.  However I have a site/blog at www.candyflossandcu pcake.com I'd love to be involved in a UK wide network
THIS ROCKS   Logged

find me on etsy, folksy
as iblamemonkeys on twitter and redbubble

photographer and all round creative
Magpiesandi
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2011 02:27:07 PM »

New vintage market to kick off on Sunday 15th May at the Lower Market in Altrincham, then each third Sunday of the month.

The Market will run from 10 -2.30pm and there will be space for 17 pitches for traders selling vintage clothing, textiles, homewares, upcycled items and locally-produced crafts with a vintage or retro flavour.

If you wish to hire a pitch, please email: magpiesandi@hotmail.co.uk or contact myself through www.facebook.com/magpies.and.i
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
See Why Salsa Is Perfect For Any Meal
Brown Rice: The Ultimate Good-For-You Grain
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Fave Red Carpet Looks
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Best Makeup Tips
Watch Little Mix on Seventeen Style Diaries!
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...