A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: vegan/ veggie swap!!!  (Read 8746 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 19, 2005 01:17:17 PM »

ok everyone! lets see what ya got!!! i did get my lovely package from grannystylee!! and it made my day!! ill post pictures later..my camera batteries are dead.. Cry   but i love it all!!! thanks so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005 05:23:03 PM »

Here are the items I got from ForevrBee. It's a cookbook with yummy vegetarian recipes, some lovely scented lotion that she made herself and a magnet made from an old 45. Thanks Kristin!! I can't wait to try some of the recipes!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 08:52:39 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.betweenstupidandclever.com
yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
glasskatana
tamara, a glass katana

i like bright and shiny things.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005 05:33:34 PM »

i'm all done. i am sending out first thing tomorrow morning, cuz i feel sick today. but it's all done, i'm so excited. this last part is my favorite- the mailouts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. Its their way of falling."

Andre Gide
chemama
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005 08:20:03 AM »

Well, thealtmartha truly lived up to her name in this swap! Thank you so, so much! Here's a run-down on my vegan loot...

Here's an overview with a kick-ass card, beautiful handmade garland, a cat toy, and some magnets you'll get a close-up of in a sec.

This awesome pillow, made from 100% thrifted materials. I think this is my favorite... the back with the bunnies looks just like some of my old baby clothes and baby quilts!

Extremely cute handmade cat toy, with cat nip and animal message on front and back! (The other side is a panda, but the picture was blurry)

Vegan magnets! These are so cute! The little text ones are pet-themed and the two larger ones are these beautiful vintage images "veganized!"

Handmade local animal liberation blank book

Really original idea... a cassete case filled with blank sheets for writing things down in the car... this is going to be so handy!

Thank you, Altmartha! I love that everything you made was local and repurposed. You totally made my week and I love all of these so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marta000

Crafting when I can.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005 08:21:17 AM »

Wow! Such nice stuff! *gets excited*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grannystylee
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005 11:10:30 AM »

I love the Cow and No cow magnets!  The pillow, it is all great! 
          And the first group of items, is that a handmade cookbook with a denim cover?  Homemade loition is a treat too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ForevrBee
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005 05:48:44 PM »

I got my stuff today from worthwhilegirl I couldn't get pic of the shirt (silkscreened with "Eat your veggies", Good job) or the earrings, but I did get one of a matching necklace & a set of Cards & envelopes.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005 06:03:48 PM »

I got my stuff today from worthwhilegirl I couldn't get pic of the shirt (silkscreened with "Eat your veggies", Good job) or the earrings, but I did get one of a matching necklace & a set of Cards & envelopes.

Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it!!  In case anyone is wondering about the necklace, Forevrbee requested jewelry so I made her a "peas, carrots & corn" necklace & earring set.

And the first group of items, is that a handmade cookbook with a denim cover?  Homemade loition is a treat too!

And yes, the cookbook is covered in denim!! Very cool!![
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.betweenstupidandclever.com
yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
Early Bird Special

Formerly "sewwabisabi"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005 07:54:11 PM »

What a cute necklace, Leah!  Too bad we can't see the t-shirt and earrings.  Those cards are really sweet too.  I must get a print gocco, or something to start making my own cards!  Great stuff!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ForevrBee
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005 06:23:02 AM »

And yes, the cookbook is covered in denim!! Very cool!![

The denim came from a pair of Jeans from a garage sale that I really liked, but It seemed in no time that I had holes in both knees, so I turned them into shorts & used the rest as scrap fabric. For the Cover, I just thought it would be something different.

What a cute necklace, Leah!  Too bad we can't see the t-shirt and earrings.  Those cards are really sweet too.  I must get a print gocco, or something to start making my own cards!  Great stuff!   Wink

I wish I could show it (the T-shirt) too, but the camera is somewhere among a bunch of boxes in a very cluttered house. As for the earrings, I just didn't have them with me when I scanned the rest.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005 08:59:56 AM by ForevrBee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY No-Mess Body Scrub With Just 3 Ingredients
The Best Celebrity Beauty Looks
Best & Worst Style
Product Review: NARS Satin Lip Pencil
Product Review: Elf Vs. Stila Eyeshadow Crayons
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...