A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,365
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: City/Area Swap; Extension: October 24th  (Read 10897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

christinaent
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2005 10:47:42 AM »

I got my package from christinaent!  It was a huge box, and I love love love everything in it!

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH, christinaent, and props to humblestumble for organizing this fun swap!

You're very welcome!

Thanks for blanking out the name of that band, not that they would ever look on Craftster, but then you never know right? Glad the shirt fit, I was having a very hard time choosing a size! That hair wax is "magnetic"! Haha, I don't really know what that means but let me know if it does anything for you. It's from my favorite salon in New Brunswick, so hopefully it's good! Good thing you like social justice documentaries, or else that video might have been mighty boring for you  Grin Oh, and the biggest thing is that i'm very happy you like the necklace! I loved it but I wasn't really sure if it was your style or not. Phew!

The State Theatre does attract some really big names, people come from all over NJ to see our shows (one woman is coming from Kansas to see Glen Burtnik!)

Glad you liked everything! And thanks to humblestumble for being such a great organizer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2005 11:22:06 AM »

I got my package today YAY! I love everything, I shall post pics later
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gurlzcanrock2

Photography echoes life.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2005 01:03:07 PM »

I recieved my package today from Astrozombie! It's a whole box of fun stuff from Norman, OK and it's bound to make lots of people jealous! haha! My digital camera is acting up right now, but if I can get it working, I'll post pictures later tonight!

Thanks again Astrozombie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Did I post something you might want to buy? Check out my etsy shop! www.gchorddesigns.etsy.com
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2005 02:21:47 PM »

I got my package today YAY! I love everything, I shall post pics later

YAY!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
bunnygirl82
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2005 05:01:26 PM »

Yeay! Cheesy  I got my package from humblestumble today!  So fun!  She sent my some postcards, a tamale maker and video, a pretty necklace, a keychain, a picture cd and a music cd!  I love the pictures! Smiley  How great.  Thank you so much!  Yours is coming soon!
I love this swap! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DragonsMuse
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2005 10:50:58 AM »

I received my stuff, from sewinglori. As soon as I find the cord to my digicam I'll post the pics. And I love what you sent, you didn't skimp at all. My brother thanks you for the taffy's he stole from me. They taste so much better then the ones from Jersey.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2005 12:05:03 PM »

I haven't heard back through PMs, Gallery or swap thread (since my last Check in mass PM) from the following people:

NoSleep
Nabisco
Burghgirl

If you see this (from the listed), please PM me, or e-mail me back! Send out date is tomorrow, and if you haven't checked in, Tuesday I will give you negative feedback. I hate to have to do this if you don't deserve it, but I have to if I don't hear from you.

*Note to swappers* If you haven't sent to one of these people yet, please refrain from doing so until I hear back from them. This includes knittymomma and hondzik. I will keep you all updated.

This is done with.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005 11:25:45 AM by humblestumble » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2005 08:42:00 PM »

Ooh! Sorry Dragonsmuse! I didn't realize you posted before me earlier. You hadn't checked in with me though. I am so glad you like your stuff Smiley And hope that you can send tomorrow or soon.  Grin I was gettin' worried about ya.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
SewingLori
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2005 10:24:53 PM »

Dragonsmuse!! YAY! I am glad you (and your brother) liked it. Sorry I don't have pictures to post, either. My cord to the digicam is also mysteriously missing.  Huh

What I sent from SLC, UT:
Salt Water Taffy (the Great Salt Lake isn't good for recreation, but it makes one helluva taffy)
Scrapbook (complete with SLC postcards and descriptions)
Book of Mormon (1/2 of SLC belongs to the Mormon church and if you visit, someone is for sure to give you one)
Bag (Utah's Motto is "Ski Utah" so I embroidered it on the front of a robin egg blue material and lined it with a beautiful pillowcase found at Utah's own thrift store Savers)

I am glad it got there safely. Yippee! My first swap was a success. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hondzik

wild-eyed child of the sun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2005 09:54:04 AM »

my dad called me today at 2 pm ( i was about to begin some classes at university but who cares:>) and.. YAY! i got my package today! (so soon!)

and i just wanna say.. i love you leelee. i absolutely adore everything. :*

and onto the pictures:

the package it self was soooo huuugeee.. Smiley

and it contained..

some recipes, a Charlie Parker cd, chocolates and "Sealed air"..Wink i don't know if it was for safety purposes only, but the idea of sealed air made me giggle:)

a letter, cow parade calendar for 2006 ( i love cow parades Smiley) and a visitor's guide,

a city ("Cowtown") story written by leelee, city postcards and some lovely cards

and last but not least - city plan, cake mix (hurray! i think i might fall in love with it ^^), delicious barbecue sauce (i used it with my beloved potatoe pancakes and it DID taste good:> ) and a bracelet - NFL Chiefs ^_^

I cannot thank  you enough, leelee. I hope my enthusiastic post will show at least 10% of my happiness! ^_^
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005 09:56:15 AM by hondzik » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Beauty Pageant Hairstyles
How to Color Your Hair From a Box
How to Color Your Hair for Less
How to Care for Hair Extensions
How to Choose a Blow Dry Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...