A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
697 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love your wedding? Then show off your photos here!  (Read 220049 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2006 09:13:36 AM »

beautiful. just beautiful
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
CelebritySkin
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2006 02:22:51 PM »

*sigh*  I am very impressed with all the lovely brides and the lovely weddings!  You are all so beautiful! I designed and made pretty much everything in my wedding.  Now, my mom and I do wedding crafts that I think I should start posting here!!!  lol!  Now....my turn!  Grin  I get waaaayyyyy too picture happy!  Cheesy

The photographers use this one for their advertising now!

The lovely bridge in the botanical gardens...

Best cake smashing pic EVER!!!  LOL

And the cake before it was all over my face *and up my nose, and in my eyes, lol*  I actually designed this and my mom cut my pew bow flowers off and followed my decoration plans to a tee!  Saved me about $80!

The centerpieces that took me about 10 hours to make! *yes, those are beta fish!*

« Last Edit: May 20, 2006 11:38:22 AM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinybits
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafty Monster Strikes Back

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2006 10:22:46 PM »

The 100 vanilla and coconut dusted cupcakes were made by our local family bakery and we placed them on Martha Stewart cake stands. (Cost: $130 delivered!)

i love the cupcakes! i want my wedding cake this way too.. in here, they bring a big huge fake cake which has only one layer of real cake for the bride and groom to cut it and eat it and then  they prepare the slices of cake for the guests.. but this way is just soooooooo cute. i want it ! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CelebritySkin
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2006 11:05:39 AM »

Oops!  I just realized that some of my pics are posted twice!  Sorry! 

yeah I like the cupcakes too!  Very cute of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2006 11:39:30 AM »

You can use the Modify button at the top of your post to go back, edit your post and remove the duplicate pictures.

Whoops.  Yup, Fidget is exactly correct Cheesy

I modified it before I realized you guys posted about it Smiley  BUT...if you have other pictures you want to add to it in place of the dups I removed, you can go back & modify it as well. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
pinkkittypiper
Bead Junkie

Can't cut a straight line to save my life...

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2006 05:53:43 AM »

The 100 vanilla and coconut dusted cupcakes were made by our local family bakery and we placed them on Martha Stewart cake stands. (Cost: $130 delivered!)

i love the cupcakes! i want my wedding cake this way too.. in here, they bring a big huge fake cake which has only one layer of real cake for the bride and groom to cut it and eat it and then  they prepare the slices of cake for the guests.. but this way is just soooooooo cute. i want it ! Cheesy

I had cupcakes too!!  The day before the wedding we had a movie/cupcakebaking/flower arranging get together with the female half of the bridal party.  We (well mostly my bridesmaid Amelia) baked over 100 cupckaes and one small cake.  We bought the icing from a cake store (mmm buttercream) and iced them the next morning.  I iced the cake in a simple basket weave and added a tartan ribbon.  We found nice gold muffin liners for the cupckes.  We also rented the tiered cake stand instead of buying one.

The cupcakes are uneven on the stand because our guests decided to help themselves before pictures and the "cutting of the cake" happened Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 01:49:59 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where the wild things are is where I am most at home!
Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!!!
My wists: http://www.wists.com/pinkkittypiper
pinkkittypiper
Bead Junkie

Can't cut a straight line to save my life...

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2006 05:32:59 PM »

I love they guy's stances... like "yeah, we're wearing skirts, but we're manly men!"  were they posed like that or is it just the thing they did? 
I love that you've got the tartan worked into your dress!  lovely

Nope they were just told where to stand.  Its funny because there are SO many pics of this - the bridal party standing there - that you can see a progression - in on somebody is obviously telling someone something amusing and then in the next 3 photos you see the gradual reaction of the entire party - it was hilarious.

The tartan on my dress is a ladys plaid of my mothers family tartan, Munro - I had to get my tartan in there somewhere lol
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006 05:38:36 PM by pinkkittypiper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where the wild things are is where I am most at home!
Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!!!
My wists: http://www.wists.com/pinkkittypiper
KatAutumn
Knitty Hippie

Princess of Mod Podge

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2006 10:47:56 AM »

I'm so excited reading this thread.  My first marriage began with the traditional "fairy tale" wedding that left me stressed to the max and my poor parents broke.  I was divorced a year and a half later.  Blah.

But here I am again, at 25, getting married to my soul mate the day after tomorrow.  It is a second marriage for both of us, so we're keeping it simple.  My dad and my sister and his mother will be there when we're married at the courthouse.  I'm making my own outfit.  I ripped the seams of an old pair of blue jeans and I am sewing white cotton eyelet godets under the openings.  I'm making a hippie style apron top with pink Kona cotton and more of the white cotton eyelet and it will lace up in the back with a pink satin ribbon.  For shoes I decided to purchase a pair of white flip flops and I am hand sewing pink sequins onto the straps. 

I'm definitely going to be posting pictures after the wedding  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Artsy Fartsy LJ:
The Krafting Kat
handbaghannah83
Cooking and Scrapbooking= <3 LOVE <3

Dont just dream it.....Believe it!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2006 03:05:35 PM »

here are some pics from my wedding....we were married at in the courtyard of a reproduction of a Cajun village (if that sounded right?) It was an absolutly beautiful June afternoon.

**ill post more pics when my scanner gets back to working right**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 05, 2006 01:08:00 PM »

Just a few shots from my wedding.  I wish that I had one of my cake.  My cake topper was Mickey & Minnie Mouse, and my cake was in the shape of Mickey's head.  We got married in October, so we got to use my favorite fall flowers and had pumpkins for centerpieves ;-)

and my absolute favorite picture from the wedding, even if it was a candid shot

My father passed away in 1994, and we take flowers to the cemetary a couple of times a year.  For father's day the year after our wedding, I made his headstone flowers from the pew bows from my wedding.  To this day, that's my favorite of the flowers that we've taken to him.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 01:43:07 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Teen Prom Makeover Trailer
Here Are The 8 Hottest Bikinis For The Summer Season
A Look Back: Kentucky Derby Celebrity Style
Best and Worst Dressed at the IHeart Radio Music Awards 2014
Did Kim Kardashian Go Too Far With These Ripped Jeans?
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...