A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love your wedding? Then show off your photos here!  (Read 222047 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BrightestCreations
« Reply #730 on: May 19, 2009 03:56:15 AM »

well, you can always renew your vows and have different pictures taken after you've either lost more weight or are happy with how you look. Plus then you'll be more relaxed because its not the "BIG DAY" and have all these other crazy stressers around.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thekster
« Reply #731 on: May 19, 2009 08:42:32 AM »

snowbird - thank you Smiley when i was working on the wedding, it felt like i did more but when i look back and name off the crafty things i did, ..... i guess not hah.
brightestcreations - hey that's a good idea! i dunno if we should renew so soon though... cuz i'm hoping within a year i'll be where i want to be weight-wise but i feel that's too soon to renew. maybe we could just take 1 year anniversary pics. we just moved and there's this reaallllly beautiful park near us. someone was taking bridal pics there yesterday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 19, 2009 12:49:19 PM »

Wowwwww, wow, wow!  I totally feel like I was a part of your wedding (how weird is that?).  It's been so fun to see your works in progress and then see them scattered throughout the photos in the slideshow.

I think you looking absolutely STUNNING in the photos!  I never realized your hair was so long, either.  Here I thought you were an orange Carebear all of this time!

You, your dress, the flowers, everything... totally beautiful.  I'm so happy for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
hardyjenni
« Reply #733 on: May 19, 2009 01:04:16 PM »

thekster:  You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  And your crafts were awesome.  Where in Htown did you get married?  My fam lives there, so my fiance and I thought about getting married there, but decided on Ft Worth because of his fam.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I try to be crafty in the kitchen! Visit my budget cooking page!

http://tinyurl.com/STLmeals
thekster
« Reply #734 on: May 19, 2009 02:00:14 PM »

sweets, i felt like i was at your wedding too! haha we're silly Smiley and yeah, i grew my hair out for the wedding and then chopped it all off as soon as we got home from the honeymoon. i have at least a foot of hair in a ponytail waiting to be donated. according to hubby, ppl asked him if that was my real hair cuz it was so long.
if i had to do it again, i think i'd get a dress that wasn't so expensive or huge (when i sat down, i was at least 5 inches off the chair cuz of all the material), i would have fixed my makeup after my friend was done with me, and if not book a pro photog, i'd have brought with me the sheet that had all the pictures i wanted on it. *rolls eyes* i was so forgetful that day.

hardy, thanks Smiley we got married at a place called Rosemary's Garden. it was nice but we had a really hard time communicating with them because they had a strong vietnamese accent but they definitely tried. so do you have a place booked in fw? if y'all change your mind, i'd totally recommend them. they were the cheapest place we found and pretty much all-inclusive, and they were actually a lot prettier than some of the places that were more expensive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
missjesswinkwink
'Ginger did everything Fred did; only she did it backwards and in high heels'

Howdy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #735 on: May 19, 2009 09:24:58 PM »

I agree with Snowbird, you're gorgeous in your photos. But good job on your weight loss! The first pic of you and your hubby is radiant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.rockinbclothing.com
------------------
www.rockinbdesign.blogspot.com
------------------
Night Train Swing Dance Club!
www.swingpurdue.org
------------------
hardyjenni
« Reply #736 on: May 20, 2009 12:19:09 PM »

thekster:  You're venue looks lovely!  we've already booked the historic ft worth ywca (http://www.ywca.org/site/pp.asp?c=bfIIIVMKG&b=36490).  It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but my folks liked it.  And being in ft worth, his family is more likely to attend.  My family will attend no matter where it is. 

Again, I think you, your photos, your dress, and everything look so beautiful!  Congrats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I try to be crafty in the kitchen! Visit my budget cooking page!

http://tinyurl.com/STLmeals
Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: June 09, 2009 02:08:47 PM »

thekster, you look GORGEOUS
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #738 on: June 09, 2009 03:20:34 PM »

Despite a last-minute venue/date/time change, our wedding went off a hitch! We were married May 22 in St. Lucia--we wrote our own ceremony and vows, had a tiny ceremony with our families, and had a casual reception afterwards in one of the villas we rented. It was a beautiful, hot Caribbean day and we have tons of photos from both the pro and our two camera-happy families. Without further ado...

Since it was a very simple destination wedding there wasn't actually a whole lot for me to craft. I made the cake topper, my earrings, my garter (which you can't see, of course), and the flower for my hair (which is also not pictured). My husband machined his own wedding band--you can see what a nice job he did in the last shot.
Yay for being married!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 09, 2009 05:56:19 PM »

Wowwwie, Synne!  Everything looks gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rustic Holiday Flower Arrangement
How to Create Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Artist Creates Stunning Feather Art
How to Attach Binding Strips Onto a Quilt
About the Expert: Lion Brand Yarn Studio
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...