A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
766 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SHAUN OF THE DEAD!!!  (Read 12432 times)
Tags for this thread: shaun_of_the_dead  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kaiser Scissorhands

Why am I sticky & naked? Did I miss something fun?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005 06:26:33 PM »

That makes me wish there was a claymation version of that movie.

Excellent job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living dangerously.
Sneaky_Monkey

VENI, VEDI, VICI!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2005 08:24:54 PM »

OMG i love Shaun of the dead, "hint" my user name!!!  good job i wish i could get one of those, thats so cool and i love Conan O'Brien! GOD you are like the best ever!!! how much do you sell them for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2005 03:29:16 PM »

Beyond cool. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Nikki Knacks

Great scott! 1.21 Jiggawatts!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2005 11:25:46 AM »

I'm sorry if this is slightly off topic but I have to say it. I have zombiephobia..they just freak me out.>shudder< I can't watch any zombie movie without freaking! Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil, even Shawn of the Dean. with Shawn of the Dean i liked the movie but i still freaked out.

One time my fiance and a few friends wanted to have a zombie marathon. (this was before they knew of my zombiephobia)  They had Shawn of the Dead, the new Resident Evil, and Dawn of the Dead the remake. We watched them in that order. on the last movie Dawn of the Dead..my friend Justin had already seen the movie before so he knew about the part that was coming up. It was when the dude was at the glass doors and theres nothing there than he turns to leave and BOOM a nasty zombie jumps at the glass. I was huddled in the corner of the couch beside my fiance with the covers up to my chin and my feet tucked under me(sad I know) what i didn't know was that justin was behind him gesturing for him to scare me. well right about the time the zombie hits the glass my SOB fiance grabs my arm and bites me!! i punched him in the face and ran screaming into the bathroom and locked the door.

But wait....thats not all it gets worse. after a while everything gets quiet. i figure they went back to watching the movie. So stupid me opens the door and goes out into the hall to see. Here comes my fiance runing out of my bedroom making those>shudder<zombie sounds and chases me down the hallway. I jumped over the endtable and my friend Tori on the couch in one leap to land behind her and I grabbed her and then used her as a shield. (I'm shameless)

Needless to say I didn't sleep that night because everytime I turned around someone was biting me, chasing me, or doing zombified creepy shyt.

Anyway..your very talented I love the figure he's awsome. keep it up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maybe I'm normal and it's everyone else that crazy....
amelie
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2005 11:40:20 AM »

Don't feel bad; I too am a scaredy cat when it comes to creepy stuff. You think your story was sad? When I was little my friend had a sleepover and rented Hocus Pocus (you know, the "friendly" kiddie flick with Sarah Jessica Parker and Bette Midler) and by the time the cat got run over my the car, guts everywhere, and came back to life, I had had it.

Anyway, Shaun of the Dead is a fantastic flick (luckily I was not scared off forever by my Hocus Pocus incident, although to this day I have never see the movie again) and HappyMadison87, the figure is freakin phenomenal. Cheers!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow that talent to the dark places where it leads." ~Erica Jong
redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2006 01:08:51 PM »

Brilliant! I heart Shaun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Deal or No Deal?: Anthony Eats America Ep. 3 - Deleted Scene
How to Make Oyster Stuffing
How to Make Corn Maque Choux
Apple and Ham Eggs Benedict Recipe
The Missing Black Chefs
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...