A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Green Purse Swap Gallery  (Read 23724 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pleca
i come from the jerk store

Yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2005 06:22:59 PM »

OOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I see, thank you for explaining!  Did you receive mine yet? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's a luscious mix of words and tricks...
sewberrycrazy
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2005 06:36:24 PM »

Well, now I'm worried.  I checked on-line tonight for the DC number of the package that my partner sent me, and it says that it was delivered, but it wasn't.  Huh   I'm hoping it just means that it arrived at my local post office today, and that I will get it tomorrow.  Until then I'll be crossing my fingers. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2005 07:59:51 PM »

autumnlayne recieved her bags a couple days ago and since i am impatient i am going to post pictures now!  this first purse is actually reversable but i didnt get a pic of the solid interior part...

and here is the messenger bag!  i am quite proud of this one let me tell ya!  it is larger than it looks it will hold plenty of books, art stuff, sketch pad and embroidery projects...custom made for autumn! 

with the flap open! 

the interior with pencil pockets and multiple sized pockets for her carrying enjoyment! 

the cute lil owl applique (autumn likes lil owls!)

and a little ceramic owl i found at a garage sale!  it was too perfect!

and one last pic...sorry about the picture heaviness! 

i am super proud!  i conquered the messenger bag!  i cant wait for mine to come! i am so elated and excited! this swap has already been super and i havent even recieved yet!!!!!  woowwoo!

edited to say:  the messenger bag is really an olive/khaki type green!  just an fyi
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 06:41:53 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

knightswhosayknit
Veni, Vidi, Texui

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2005 08:26:58 PM »

OOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I see, thank you for explaining!  Did you receive mine yet? 

I haven't gotten it yet... i can't wait till i do!

Oh, and the picture of the bag isn't showing up, at least on my computer. If you have issues fixing it, I can post the one I took before sending it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone on Ravelry? My username is Caitlism, friend me!
pleca
i come from the jerk store

Yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2005 08:48:01 PM »

Should work now, thanks for letting me know.

I am really excited for you to get the bag as well, it was super hard to part with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's a luscious mix of words and tricks...
echoglow
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2005 08:53:27 PM »

wow!  @_@  taloola, i am LOOOOVING that messenger bag!!  (cuuute owl ^_^) did you use a tutorial on the site somewhere? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2005 09:10:27 PM »

thanks!  i sorta followed the messenger bag with gusset tute but i changed the measurements and made it more customized interior wise for autumns needs.  instead of using interfacing i found that awesome burnt orange thick padded fabric..i got to skip all that interfacing stuff...if i could change anything about that process i would have somehow made the strap adjustable and lined a hard rectangle of some sort to put in the bottom to provide a little more structure...but all in all...i am super proud of this new sewing adventure!  i was going to knit a messenger bag for her but i couldnt get the pattern in time...its still on its way...so, maybe someday she will get a suprise green purse in the mail! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

misskumari

**why can't it be beach day, everyday?!?*

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2005 09:17:43 PM »

thanks!  i sorta followed the messenger bag with gusset tute but i changed the measurements and made it more customized interior wise for autumns needs.  instead of using interfacing i found that awesome burnt orange thick padded fabric..i got to skip all that interfacing stuff...if i could change anything about that process i would have somehow made the strap adjustable and lined a hard rectangle of some sort to put in the bottom to provide a little more structure...but all in all...i am super proud of this new sewing adventure!  i was going to knit a messenger bag for her but i couldnt get the pattern in time...its still on its way...so, maybe someday she will get a suprise green purse in the mail! 

where did you get that great padded material?Huh  i love it.  (and i LOVE the bag too Smiley)

kumari
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2005 09:45:37 PM »

fabric depot!  it was in the sale section...i think it might be quilted...i am not sure what you would call it...i am still pretty new to all this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2005 12:15:55 AM »

Everything looks so fantastic! It is great to see so many variations on one theme - so far, not one thing resembles another!! Here are some pictures of the bag I sent brokenpencil - it is sort of a messenger/jordy/hobo-hybrid (would still love to see some pics of the purse "in action" Smiley)!

exterior (seen here with Dr. Seuss just to give an idea of the size):

lining:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005 08:45:19 AM by Madmatigan79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Five-Spice Pork Lo Mein
Five Basic Korean Recipes
Five Classic Thai Recipes
How to Make a Beef Satay with Peanut-Ginger Ramen
How to Make Asian Beef Skewers with Scallions
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...