A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,346
Currently Running With Scissors:
398 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: lovejesus bag (NEW PICS _PAGE 6)(rhymes :))  (Read 8157 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

justxlove
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005 07:03:31 PM »

thats cute.
and its so unique too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos  of plenty ive got whozits and whatzits galore you want thingamabobs ive got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more
rickrackruby
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2005 07:30:31 AM »

This is my new favorite thing ever on Craftster.  Thank you so much for sharing.  How about a lovejesus swap?  Has that ever been done? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alycimo
mrs.

Encourage One Another...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005 07:43:51 AM »

i totally agree with Writer 78 -  makes me smile.  makes me cry.  makes me inspired. 
This is my new favorite thing ever on Craftster.  Thank you so much for sharing.  How about a lovejesus swap?  Has that ever been done? 
Rickrack - that's a great idea.   great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
arrhythmia
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2005 11:39:39 AM »

Thanks, justxlove !

rickrackruby-I really appreciate your words and you're welcome. I don't know about a lovejesus swap, I've never done a swap....new things....Smiley

I wondered if we could do a lovejesus thread and everyone post things they made, like people do with a tutorial when they make the same bag or project. If we did it where we could include love jesus hoodies and other clothing, we'd have trouble fitting in a category, but it would be really fun to see what everyone comes up with. Makes me feel inspired just thinking about it. What I like is, it wouldn't be limited to one type of bag, messenger, jordy, etc. so people could make things that would be really useful to them. Then if some people wanted to swap they could, but the ones that wanted to just show their stuff could participate, too. Then they could have lovejesus hats or scarves for crochet/knitters and jewelry people, too. Only where would we put it Huh

If anyone wants to organize it, go for it. I'm not administrative by nature, but I'd love to make some more stuff. Unfortunately, I'll be computerless for a week starting tomorrow, so it'll be fun to see if it happens when I get back on the forums. Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Hey, alycimo, thank you. This thread makes me feel that way. It's so awesome to have so many people respond this way.

I'd love to see some of you all's creations !! If anyone want's to post any lovejesus stuff, I will be all eyes and ears when I get back on here. Come on you all. Show us your heart !

Got a whole week to think of ideas.....mmmmm.....Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eremira

Albanian Jesus Freak!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2005 07:58:20 AM »

I love your idea about I love jesus thread. I have some cute things that will like to post.

And it would be really inspiring to see what others came up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

First God created man...than He had a better idea!!!

My crafts
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eremiraukehajdaraj/my_photos

My etsy shop
www.Peacechild.etsy.com
coke_O_nut

Live to ride, ride to live.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2005 01:48:19 PM »

Wow, I really like that purse. It's the perfect size, and I love the decor of it.  Great job on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
    ~J.R.R. Tolkien
arrhythmia
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2005 02:23:41 PM »

Thanks, coke O nut ! I appreciate the encouragement !

Eremira - I'd love to see your stuff. I have just got back in town, so I'll need to get to work to come up with something new. If you have some stuff, just post it. I am not sure where to say to post it, though. We could just keep this thread going, or you could start a new one in purses, say a love jesus purse thread and we'll just put in pics of all our other stuff, too. I don't know if that's OK with the mods, but I can't think of any better idea. So post your stuff whenever you want. I'll be on the lookout for it. I have to get started on new things, as well, but it's a few days away before I can post anything. I am excited to see what you've made !!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nutritiongal
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2005 05:26:38 PM »

I like it (I'm not religious) but it looks really elegant and something I would buy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Back after a fews years of inactivity and looking forward to getting back into crafting!

Visit my blog: http://roaringtwentieskerri.blogspot.com/
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2005 05:40:04 PM »

arrhythmia, your purse is wonderful  Smiley  It makes a definitive statement (that you love Jesus) in a subtle way.  I'm a Christian too, and while I believe in sharing my faith with others, I also feel strongly that it is not acceptable to force my religious beliefs on others.  You've managed to accomplish my sentiments with your purse Smiley  Yes, you love Jesus...you're willing to let everyone know that...but you're not doing it in a "in your face" manner.  Hurray for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2015
StarSix
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2005 09:33:39 PM »

Gorgeous and inspiring!  I love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not Beethoven, but it sure bounces!

~ The Aristocats
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Red Playdough
How to Make Blue Plasticine
How to Make a Realistic Fake Beard
How to Make a Two Colored Bow
How to Make a Gift Personal
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...