A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: lovejesus bag (NEW PICS _PAGE 6)(rhymes :))  (Read 7923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leafy_lane
National Society of Sarcasm - Like We Need Your Support!

Genesis 2v24... One Day :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2005 11:10:57 AM »

Wow I love it! I'm a Christian too, but I find it really hard to tell people about Jesus so that goes on my clothes mainly! I have fleece with 'Jesus Rocks' and a flying v guitar with wings on it (I stole that idea though) and some Christian song lyrics on my shoes (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=55184.0). I've also got a tshirt which I got at Soul Survivor (if you're from Britain, you probably know about it, if not, it's a festival in August at a showground in the West country. There are 3 different weeks you can go on and one of them's specially for worship leaders and students. Anyways, the week I went, there were 11 thousand people onsite! It's amazing! Go if you haven't already! www.soulsurvivor.com) with 'Faith I'm gonna live forever' written on it in the style of the 'Fame' writing! Anyways, back to the point, I love your bag, I wish I could do stuff like that and I'm glad I've found more Christians on Craftster!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Father, I need you
Your strength my heart to mend,
I want to fly higher every new day again.
              --- 'Every New Day' by Five Iron Frenzy

Do you have a good reason for not checking out my blog? Didn't think so... http://atinythought.typepad.com/
arrhythmia
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2005 03:51:39 PM »

Hi, leafy jane. I am glad you like it. I haven't heard about soulsurvivor, but it sounds neat. I love your shoes. I've got a pink/grey pair I never wear cuz they're too plain, so maybe you've given me an idea! I've got lots of lyrics I could put on shoes!!

The festival sounds fun. I'm not from Britain, but I'd love to visit. We have some people from there that visit us here, periodically. I'd like to return the favor. Smiley

You know, you CAN do stuff like that. You have already with your shoes. Try it, it's fun!! Write your heart out!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockness77
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2005 10:27:58 PM »

Love the bag and the message.  Smiley Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SoHipBags.etsy.com
racehorse87
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2005 10:26:43 AM »

Firstly, I love the bag. It's beautiful, meaningful, and has given me Christmas gift ideas.

I sharpied a good lot of Corinthians 13 onto a pair of black jeans once.  Too bad they don't fit right ... yet. Cheesy

This is my new favorite thing ever on Craftster.  Thank you so much for sharing.  How about a lovejesus swap?  Has that ever been done? 

I think that's an awesome idea. I've been wanting clothes and accessories with real messages on, so I'd definitely consider joining.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
arrhythmia
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2005 02:14:56 PM »

Thanks, rockness77. Glad you like it!

racehorse87-that's cool that you enjoyed the bag and super cool about the Christmas gift ideas!
That would be fun with the jeans!! Wonder how knits work with writing on them? Gotta try that on some tshirt pants.
If you feel like putting a swap together, go for it. I know you'd organize it better than I could. I wouldn't try.....kinda lame in that area.Smiley Let me know if you do, though, it'd be fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Halidays
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2005 05:18:42 PM »

Totally dig this!  I'm a fellow believer as well!  Any way to express your devotion is way cool!  Keep up the good work!

Halidays!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
arrhythmia
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2005 07:31:14 PM »

Thanks, Halidays!

I keep thinking of song lyrics I want to write on a bag, but I guess you'd run into copyright issues....I'lll just write some lyrics of my own. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

runnermom100863

Sew like there's no tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2005 09:05:10 PM »

arrhythmia,

thanks for sharing your faith!  i feel exactly the same way, though i haven't used fabric yet to express it...i love the bag, it's really cute!  you've inspired me to be more open about my faith.  i love making bags and now am feeling more inspired to do it for God and not just for me   Smiley

keep up the great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss my doggy~Apollo~He'll forever be in my heart

my etsy shop ~ www.lillaka.etsy.com
arrhythmia
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2005 05:33:49 PM »

You're welcome runnermom100863, and thank you!

I got inspired and wrote a song lyric about 'being who you are' and posted it on my site here:

http://ddskies.freespaces.com/poetry3.html

Hope you like it!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 06:05:02 PM by arrhythmia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

runnermom100863

Sew like there's no tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2005 07:34:19 PM »

arrhythmia,

great lyrics!

thanks Smiley

runnermom100863
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss my doggy~Apollo~He'll forever be in my heart

my etsy shop ~ www.lillaka.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add an Outer Glow Blending Option to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add Footage to a Composition in After Effects CS3
How to Add Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Adjust Brightness and Contrast in Paint.NET
How to Adjust Image Resolution in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...