A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,330
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Please post your best costume...  (Read 110173 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween_costume , costume , costume_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tracymarie
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2005 01:32:02 PM »

I just posted in this thread

but here's the tinkerbell I made (sort of - most of it's reconstructed) last year. This year, we all (me, my bf, my sister and brother and a few of our friends) are going as a pirate crew, but I didn't make my costume b/c I didn't have the time. I'll post pics anyway when I get some  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
modpodge
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2005 01:49:45 PM »

I made the swan dress and wore it two halloweens ago... i can't top it!

That is the best costume I have seen in a long, long time. And it really suits you, with the dark hair and Bjork-ish looks! Great, great job...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gitsie
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2005 10:00:51 PM »

I was a butterfly one year.. and my brothers were a robot and a ninja... i actually have a picture, my mom made all of these costumes.. geez, this must have been ten years ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ohhdarling

Stuff me in your bones.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2005 11:19:05 PM »

gitsie  - whoahoahoa thos costumes are intense/adorable!

stummes_ding  - i'm really impressed with your dress! and you definitely do look bjork-ish..which is probably one of the highest compliments a girl can recieve!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We calm ourselves with store-bought dreams.
Wykyd13
I so Rock like that!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2005 12:16:40 AM »

ok this is my costume this year. i had a piece of vinyl and some grommits and decided to make a devil girl costume, i just need to make the tail and horns for it. took me 2 hours to make it

and the last pic i am pissed lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andi_sunrider
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2005 05:29:12 AM »

Wow, you definately have much more patience than me, to cut out all those flames, Wykyd! My costume is taking me so long; I'm so jealous that yours only took 2 hours and still looks so good!

Andi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LusciousPearl.etsy.com
I'm a sewer, and artist, and generally all-around creative person with more fabric in my stash than I know what to do with!
krebstar5
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2005 06:10:33 AM »

Okay, here is this year's costume.  I wore it last weekend for an early costume party.  I'm the Bowler from Mystery Men.  Someone once told me that I looked like Janeane Garofolo, so I figured it might be fun to run with it. 

If you look closely, the bowling ball actually has a skull in it, just like the movie.  A very cool friend of mine cast it for me.  It was really hard to carry around.  I think it weighs 15 lbs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
octagonfudge
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2005 09:53:25 AM »

Krebstar5-
DAYAMM!  That is awesome!  That is a VERY cool friend, indeed.  And you do look eerily, scarily like Janeane.  Wow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jumped on the bandwagon- www.octagonfudge.blogspot.com
knitmom
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2005 10:40:35 AM »

Wow there are a lot of great costumes here. I haven't dressed up in years myself, but I am working on my kids costumes.
Last year I made my son an astronaut costume -  A white one piece suit with a paper-mache helmet. We took a piece of vacuum hose from our pool attached one end to the helmet and ran the other part through a silver packback velcroed on his back. I will have to find the picture. This year I am making him an alien outfit it's almost done - then I can take a picture.
My daughters don't get that much work Cry - the youngest one gets the costumes my mother made for my oldest  - a carebear this year and my oldest wants to put together her own "rock star" outfit Roll Eyes- the only help she wants is with the makeup.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krebstar5
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2005 11:43:28 AM »

Krebstar5-
DAYAMM!  That is awesome!  That is a VERY cool friend, indeed.  And you do look eerily, scarily like Janeane.  Wow.

Thanks!  It took forever to sew the sleeves on the dress.  I wore it to a costume party held by a local comic book store and got a lot of attention.  It's funny, I never though I looked like Janeane that much, but I LOVE her look on that movie.  So I am quite flattered.  Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Grilled Tomato and Basil Pizza
Deviled Egg Trio
Perfect Recipe For Burger Lovers
Taste A Cronut? Just One Of The Hot NYC Food Trends
Burger of the Week: Football Fans Devour Opponents
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...