A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,642
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Please post your best costume...  (Read 100688 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween_costume , costume , costume_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

andi_sunrider
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2005 01:49:10 PM »

That's aweseome, Wykyd13! If I ever have a baby myself, I'm gonna flaunt my belly, too. Too many women try to hide their pregnant bellies with huge sweaters that go down to thier waist and stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LusciousPearl.etsy. com
I'm a sewer, and artist, and generally all-around creative person with more fabric in my stash than I know what to do with!
hugs-n-bugs
I'm better than Martha, well almost.

Have glue gun, will travel...

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2005 02:11:59 PM »

I love the  PG Belly one, when I was PG with my second, I loved my belly I never had stretch marks on  it and I went to  Ren faire and got it Henna Tatooed, It was so cool, I showed it off to everyone then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for fellow craftsters to share ideas with!
http://www.myspace.com/giggles1100
jojoshelly
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2005 08:02:00 PM »

This is mine I just finished and I like this one a lot more than my other ones that I have.

It's Haruko from Fooly Cooly

THIS ROCKS   Logged

squee
mai
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2005 08:53:08 PM »

This is mine I just finished and I like this one a lot more than my other ones that I have.

It's Haruko from Fooly Cooly

that's soo cute! looks exactly like haruko too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FluffyVallieres
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2005 08:39:03 AM »

FluffyVallieres,

You did not disappoint with that SailorMoon costume.  How did you do the boots?

This year I'm being The Bowler from Mystery Men.  I'll post pictures when it is done for everyone.  I just hope I can finish it before the party I am going to this weekend!

Thanks so much Serenity.  The boots are like tube socks with really flared bottoms to go over the shoe and the flare attaches underneath the shoe with eslastic...then i put a felt that attached with Velcro on the top of them with the little crescent moon...

I hope that makes sense... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You cant change what you dont acknowledge.
MonkeyBrains

I'm a llama! No no.. I'm a chicken!!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2005 09:09:20 AM »

I wish I could find a better picture, but last year I was Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. I won a crapload of contests and had SOOOO much fun. Not pictured is the hair (I cut and dyed it black - from BLONDE) and even had a little smudge of white on my nose for the herion-thought-coke
http://myspace-088.vo.llnwd.net/00115/88/01/115861088_l.jpg

That is so freaking cool! How did you do the syringe?

I have no actual idea how the syringe was done, but by looking at the pic it looks like there's a piece of wire around her neck that twists around the syringe to hold it in place..  This is one cool idea, that may be stolen by little old me this year!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007 07:52:01 PM by jMi - Reason: Please do not quote images » THIS ROCKS   Logged
my velouria
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2005 11:43:39 AM »

Hee hee! I might just have to steal the idea too. I wonder if fishing line would work to hold the syringe in place. It would be nearly invisible, especially at night. Might have to play around with that this weekend. If I figure out a good solution, I'll post it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananna fish

armwarming glory!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2005 06:30:19 PM »

Sorry it took so long to reply!
The first day I wore the costume I used spirit gum to hold it up, but it kept flaking off, but I wasn't going out, I was just going to class. The next night (woo woo party time), I got some very flexible wire that could be wrapped inside the syringe and made sure it went completely under my shirt and it looped up and through my boobs. I attempted to attach it to my bra, but it didn't quite cut it.
Note: After a huge huge failure with fake blood, I found that really cheap lipstick worked WONDERS for staying on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geewillikers
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2005 06:47:51 PM »

I decided I wanted to be a fairy this year becuase I pretty much had everything I needed to make it in my room, Then I forced my friend to throw a party so that I would have something to wear it to, because I haven't found anyone to trick or treat with me.  I just might be a little too old for it anyway (I'm 21).  Finished it this morning finally so here goes....
that's the main part, minus the wings becuase I didn't have them done

and there's a close-up of the top

and the wings I just finished...YAY!!

The wings were inspired by the goodbye scissors tutorial http://www.livejournal.com/community/goodbyescissors/51737.html#cutid1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not the end of civilization, but you can see it from there.....Robin Williams
JanelleLaBelle

I'm a lovable dork!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2005 10:40:49 AM »

very nice! I looove the corset... Did you make that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams come true, not free...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 100 Pokemon: Mew
Top 100 Pokemon: Mewtwo
Top 100 Pokemon: Rayquaza
Top 100 Pokemon: Tyranitar
Top 100 Pokemon: Zapdos
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...