A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 315,682
Currently Running With Scissors:
342 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Please post your best costume...  (Read 123049 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween_costume , costume , costume_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bootsntights
« Reply #250 on: March 29, 2006 08:21:17 PM »

These were costumes I made for the kids I watch. I make their halloween costumes every year, but this year they looked absolutely amazing and got so many compliments. Thanks for the chance to share.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
qbmaya

Runs with scissors.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: March 29, 2006 08:22:59 PM »

These were costumes I made for the kids I watch. I make their halloween costumes every year, but this year they looked absolutely amazing and got so many compliments. Thanks for the chance to share.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepqodi/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/harry.jpg.w300h225.jpg

I freakin love Naruto!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007 08:03:36 PM by jMi - Reason: Please do not quote images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm the deadliest woman in the world [with knitting needles].
Ryoruki
the crazy lady

You may be right, I may be crazy...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #252 on: March 29, 2006 08:30:41 PM »

those are so cute! (both kids and the costumes Smiley ) i wish i had someone to sew me costumes  Undecided great job! i love naruto  Cheesy and the girl is the one girl from teen titans? (haven't seen that show in ages O.o)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As grad school eats my soul and time, i slowly begin to craft again...

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. -- Oscar Wilde
jenefor
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2006 12:33:39 AM »

OK so I'm slow on this but I love Halloween so I thought I would post some...
This is my son's first Halloween and a skunk costume that i had made him....I love this one the best!

This is his 2nd Halloween and another costume that I had made

Here is the whole family at a friends party. I was a Ghoul Scout (I was really proud of my sash) and my hubby was Darth Maul...I had made all these costumes.

This is his third ...he was going to be a punk rocker and I had made him the plaid pants and then he wanted a tie then last minute halloween day he HAD to be a cat....so I guess he was a "stray cat"

here is one with daddy....he was a skater who "ate it"...which is funny since I have seen him come home like this before. It was just a last minute job.

This one has me in it but I really don't know what was going on here with my outfit Tongue

last year my son just wore a store bought Buzz Lightyear...that was what he wanted....oh well. This year he has been talking about being Harry Potter but we will see what he actually picks.

Everyone has such great ideas...I love looking at them all!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

smelsmin
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2006 08:49:29 AM »

Those first two look really proffessional, and the stray cat is really cool! The Darth Maul makeup is great, and the ghoul scout is funny. Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
curvykitten
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2006 03:54:14 PM »

GHOUL SCOUT!!  OMG that is fab!  I'm totally stealing that!  You look awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rawk!
jenefor
« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2006 06:31:22 PM »

Thanks everyone Smiley....The ghoul scout was the easyest costume I think (well it was just my regular clothes) and I just had to make the sash.....I should take a closeup of the badges...they are all really fun Tongue and easy to make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gave_me_away
« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2006 06:59:10 PM »

Okay, I'm new here, so lets hope I get this right.

Last year, made a Rainbow Brite Costume for my Goddaughter, complete with Twink candy bag:

Last Year Halloween:  Friday night went as Hermione Granger (from 2 years prior) because my costume wasn't quite finished.  My best friend wore my pirate costume from the previous year:

of course we took pics after coming home and i already ditched my wig, wand, and cloak.  I'll have to find pics from the year I hermione'd all out.

Saturday Night and Monday Night (Can you tell we love halloween:):

Group shot:

L-R: Tea Party Barbie, Queen Bee, Me as Strawberry Shortcake and Pimped Out Uncle Sam.... and in front... That's Rick James, B*%$&!

Monday Night, I'm still Strawberry Shortcake and my friend Nikki is now Like A Virgin Madonna:

Me and "Ron"da:

and lastly, me and painter ben (that wasn't a costume for him)

I searched and searched for green and white striped tights, but ended up having to paint them on myself (as seen in the last picture)

I'm going to have to find some of the other great costmes we've had over the years (PeeWee Herman, Pre-Technicolour Dorothy from Wizard of OZ, Christmas Tree, ect. )

THanks for listening!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cause happy is what happens when all your dreams come true.  Well, isn't it?
Hookin Flamingo

What were you saying again?

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2006 07:08:30 PM »

Okay, I'm new here, so lets hope I get this right.

Last year, made a Rainbow Brite Costume for my Goddaughter, complete with Twink candy bag:

Last Year Halloween:  Friday night went as Hermione Granger (from 2 years prior) because my costume wasn't quite finished.  My best friend wore my pirate costume from the previous year:

of course we took pics after coming home and i already ditched my wig, wand, and cloak.  I'll have to find pics from the year I hermione'd all out.

Saturday Night and Monday Night (Can you tell we love halloween:):

Group shot:

L-R: Tea Party Barbie, Queen Bee, Me as Strawberry Shortcake and Pimped Out Uncle Sam.... and in front... That's Rick James, B*%$&!

Monday Night, I'm still Strawberry Shortcake and my friend Nikki is now Like A Virgin Madonna:

Me and "Ron"da:

and lastly, me and painter ben (that wasn't a costume for him)

I searched and searched for green and white striped tights, but ended up having to paint them on myself (as seen in the last picture)

I'm going to have to find some of the other great costmes we've had over the years (PeeWee Herman, Pre-Technicolour Dorothy from Wizard of OZ, Christmas Tree, ect. )

THanks for listening!! Grin

I applaud you and your costumes!!!! *clap clap clap clap*
I love halloween...in fact I wouls give up all the other holidays justto have more days for Halloween  Grin

But, I always find myself turning down costumes becasue I wear glasses and I think I would look odd as certain things.  Well you look great in all of those!
You have given me the courage to be anything I want this year...glasses or not  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to make you a journal for a personal swap. PM me!
My wist: http://www.wists.com/hookinflamingo
My blog: http://thehappyhookinflamingo.blogspot.com/

Dorkariffic asked me to the hoe down *blushes* I feel like Cinderella going to the ball *GRIN*
gave_me_away
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2006 07:15:33 PM »

I applaud you and your costumes!!!! *clap clap clap clap*
I love halloween...in fact I wouls give up all the other holidays justto have more days for Halloween  Grin

But, I always find myself turning down costumes becasue I wear glasses and I think I would look odd as certain things.  Well you look great in all of those!
You have given me the courage to be anything I want this year...glasses or not  Grin

Thanks!  It's really weird that I'm actually wearing my glasses in the pictures, I must have been out of contacts.... but I think that if you dress up and are having a great time, most people don't see the glasses (or whatever is not 'quite' right)

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cause happy is what happens when all your dreams come true.  Well, isn't it?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
See 61 Year Old Christie Brinkley Without Makeup
Six Amazing Beauty Hacks To Make Life Prettier
How to Combat the 3 Signs of Aging Eyes
Clear Adult Acne in 2 Easy Steps
Looking Natural Made Easy: Cream Blush
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...