A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round II  (Read 35625 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2005 06:38:57 PM »

I got an awesome card today...y'all will see the pic by Christmas! It said,

"I think the peron who sent this to me is a bitch!" and it was on the front of a Christmas card.

Holy cow! I can totally relate!!!! I could honestly send out a card exactly like it from the girl who was my best friend in high school. Her Christmas crads always come with a healthy dose of guilt about why don't I ever call her or try to keep in touch? LOL...'cause you're a psycho and I had to get this far away to realize it! Anyways, *hugs* to you, secret craftster! Thanks for the laugh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2005 10:06:06 PM »

that's SO weird that you got that post card. cause today in walmart, my friend was telling me how she got a christmas card from a girl at work. she goes, 'isn't that so nice? she's such a bitch'
it was funny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
sweetie pie press
« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2005 08:58:32 PM »

december...

(bigger view)

it says

side one: my boyfriend isn't sexually attracted to me anymore
side two: I know how closely my self esteem is connected to my ability to attract a man
handwriting on side two: <--- it makes me feel pathetic
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005 09:02:13 PM by sweetie pie press » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2005 09:36:43 PM »

I recieved for November yesterday (Better late than never I say!)

Sorry about the image quality, im having scanner probs. It says (if you cant read it): "I hate hippies.... Long live the WWII generation".

Thanks for your secret Smiley Its funny, I cant believe how political im getting these days, so it was funny for me to get a political/philosophical type postsecret.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:28:57 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
Ohhdarling

Stuff me in your bones.

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2005 10:44:59 PM »

I have two cards to post. One of them I recieved today. It came in an envelope from the postal service saying it was damaged. As far as I can tell it's not actually damaged...just really late. It's from October.
The other one I recieved a week ago or so and I haven't been able to post it until now.
Here's the one I got a week ago:

It says "His wife was right about him being a selfish lover...He got off twice and left me unsatisfied. I fear I may regret that the sex was anti-climactic more than I regret the affair."
I've been in a VERY similar situation. It sucks. I think what I regret the most was that I didn't even show my dissatisfaction. And what's worse, he was doing the same thing with MANY other girls. Thankfully, one of the other girls spilled the beans to his girlfriend and he spent a good few months in a deep hibernation of shame.

The one I recieved today is this:

It says "I <3 my gay manager. I have no chance!"
I can relate to this one as well. I have a lot of wonderful gay friends and there has definitely been one who struck my fancy. I guess if you can't date them...you can at least talk about other cute boys with them!

Thank you so much to both my senders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We calm ourselves with store-bought dreams.
gypsysoul3
PinkBird Creations

take it light, and take flight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: December 22, 2005 01:17:38 AM »

oh my god!
i just found this post/board, (as i'm not too confident to participate in swaps (silly, i know), so i don't check the swaps boards often...)
i do check out postsecret like every week...

reading all your secrets is strengthening, heartbreaking, and inspiring. somehow reading the secrets here hits just slightly closer to home, b/c i feel i know the craftsters some how better than people who send into postsecret....does that make sense?

i also think that those of you in this swap are really brave, both for revealing your secrets, which is so liberating and l for yourself and others, and for those getting the secrets. i honestly don't think i could be on the recieving end of some of these secrets. reading some of them here were so heartbreaking, or so easily identifiable w/ my own situations, that i think i'd cry just opening my mailbox.

cheers to everyone here...i think getting these secrets out is really important.

sorry if any of this has already been said, i've only read to page 21 so far....

love and light to all you lovelies.......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinkbird.net
uncommon, handmade jewelry, accessories, and wearable art.

on etsy: http://www.pinkbird.etsy.com

Read my blog: http://pinkbirdcreations.blogspot.com/
everybabyweeps
« Reply #266 on: December 22, 2005 08:19:27 AM »

I got two cards in the mail today from the same sender Smiley I'll post later, i'm very sick today but wanted to make it known that i had them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #267 on: December 22, 2005 07:26:44 PM »

Oh my! I can totally relate to teh one about the gay manager! I was so in like with a guy I worked with that I didn't realize was gay. Imagine my disappoinment when he said, um...DUH! LOL...He was so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
handlethis
Monica

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 23, 2005 09:56:36 PM »

These cards are amazing!!

the card about the gay manager kind of made me remember what happen this semester...

i had this hot guy flirting with me..he was single...nice looking [veryyy nice].....he dressed well....he was so perfect...but there had to be something wrong with him cause there are NO HOT SINGLE GUYS....turns out...he is an alcoholic....i live with one..and when i move oout....i will never live with one....again....so things didnt work out  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: December 24, 2005 10:21:07 PM »

ok, better late than never, I guess...  here is the photo of my Sept card!  I just got my digital camera tonight (for christmas) so the first thing I did was take a picture of my postcard and figure out how to get it onto my computer and all that.  I haven't gotten any postcards since Sept, so this is the one and only one I have.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:29:02 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Shoes
How to Draw Shadows
How to Draw Horses
How to Draw Hearts
How to Draw Flames
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...