A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round II  (Read 35709 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2005 07:33:48 PM »

I recieved for October! Here it is guys:

Incase of image probs, the text reads "I still want to be tiny... no matter what I tell people"

I thought it was important to include the large space in the card too, since it is important to the message. (My high school art teacher never understood the use of 'space' in art.. she always made us fill it, and I now possess ruined pieces because of it). *hugs* to my secret poster... If only we could be happy with ourselves, the world could be such a wonderful place eh? I, in my own way, know how you feel. Smiley Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:27:41 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
FancyShmancy

smoke. drink. craft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2005 07:44:34 PM »

I recieved for October! Here it is guys:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/36376DSCF0042.JPG

Incase of image probs, the text reads "I still want to be tiny... no matter what I tell people"

I thought it was important to include the large space in the card too, since it is important to the message. (My high school art teacher never understood the use of 'space' in art.. she always made us fill it, and I now possessed ruined pieces because of it). *hugs* to my secret poster... If only we could be happy with ourselves, the world could be such a wonderful place eh? I, in my own way, know how you feel. Smiley Thanks for sharing.

i really like that one... i can also relate to it. it's hard enough to be content with yourself nowadays, and social pressure is a bitch.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:27:54 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

seriously? like, seriously.
glasskatana
tamara, a glass katana

i like bright and shiny things.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2005 03:50:54 PM »

lurking
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. Its their way of falling."

Andre Gide
colie
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2005 06:59:26 PM »

I Recieved for october, and I tried to make the picture as readable as possible, since the text is so important.

and here is the back, which I thought was important to post also...

And in my opinon, it doesn't make you a bad person to learn from other's mistakes. I know it feels awful to identify those mistakes, but that is how you learn and improve yourself.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005 07:02:18 PM by colie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2005 07:04:28 PM »

*HUGS* to the person who sent that card. No, it doesn't make you a bad person at all. I deal with children every day whose parents could not take care of them, or did not care for them in the way they should. The great thing is that you are able to put those feelings into words, something my kids can't do. And you realize that you don't want to be like that. Good for you for breaking the cycle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
foureyedgirl
« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2005 07:17:57 PM »

If I had a PO box to send from I would send out so many of these. I guess a lot of people know how hard it is to bottle up emotions..I can't even tell half the shit I'm thinking about to my boyfriend.

I'm seriously thinking about doing this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what inspires you ?
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2005 07:24:34 PM »

If I had a PO box to send from I would send out so many of these. I guess a lot of people know how hard it is to bottle up emotions..I can't even tell half the shit I'm thinking about to my boyfriend.

well, you don't have to put a return address on it. it keeps it anonymous. you can just put it in your mailbox or even drop it in one at the post office.
i'm pretty sure that's what everyone else is doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
hubbyoed

I don't like the Cyclops

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2005 07:34:32 PM »

well, you don't have to put a return address on it. it keeps it anonymous. you can just put it in your mailbox or even drop it in one at the post office.
i'm pretty sure that's what everyone else is doing.

i think she may have us confused with the ongoing one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hubbyoed

I don't like the Cyclops

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2005 07:37:05 PM »

I got mine for october today!

I'm bad with taking pictures & had to use my flash, so just in case you can't read it, it says:
"I wish I could be as: HAPPY, GIVING, EDUCATED, POLITE, INNOCENT, UNIQUE, CREATIVE, CONFIDENT, CARING, CONTENT, HEADSTRONG, INDEPENDENT AND (insert positive word here...) As I let them believe I am!

wow. That really struck a note with me because i let a lot of people think i'm someone i'm not too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2005 08:27:09 PM »

and here is the back, which I thought was important to post also...

Personally, I think being able to see your mothers mistakes, and thus try and avoid them as your own makes you a good person, not a bad one. A bad person would know the pain and damage that has been caused to you from actions like this, but then continue to perpetrate them on another person (say your children).. Stopping a cycle of abuse makes you a great person, and I dont even know you, but it makes me proud. Im a social work student at uni, so I do tend to learn about this thing as well (Im not just sprouting shit.. lol).. And I congratulate you.. goodluck *hugs* Thanks for sharing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Vodka Toner Recipe
Woman Feels Makeup Is Waste Of Time, Money
No Makeup Movements
Best Picks For Everyday Eyeshadow
DIY Kitchen Beauty Recipes: Chocolate Face Mask and Vodka Hair Clarifier
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...