A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,448
Currently Running With Scissors:
705 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Unconditional Swapper Swap  (Read 37764 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mishy
« Reply #360 on: October 19, 2005 11:50:07 PM »

crafty_dame, lasandri, TheEverFalling, Synne...

Thanks for the complements! This was my first swap it's all so exciting!!! I can totally see myself getting addicted to this. I really do appreciate your feedback on it, and I totally welcome constructive feedback, always looking to improve any way possible (so if you have any ideas on how I can improve please lemme know)! Again thanks soo much!!!

Pink_Dinosaur... I am really glad you like it (and hope you're not just saying that) You said you didn't want anything bigger then a 9x9 and I tried to keep it really close to those dimentions, I think it might be a little bigger on the outside, but the inside is smaller (if that makes sense). You said you wanted to put a bottle of water in it with a wallet and checkbook so I kept running to my bottle and kept throwing it in there making sure it fit. I really hope you like it.. You have no idea how worried I've been over it! Thanks for letting me pick you Smiley!!! It really has been great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2005 12:31:02 AM »

I received this lovely shall a bit ago, and wasn't able to post a pic until now. I believe it was for September. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2005 12:36:43 AM »

i'm jealous of the shawl.
great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
megaknits
mega(k)nits

do you like it?? i like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2005 05:48:20 AM »

I received this lovely shall a bit ago, and wasn't able to post a pic until now. I believe it was for September. Thanks!

kat:

I'm glad you liked the shawl, I hope you'll get some good use out of it...do you need the washing instuctions??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2005 05:49:52 AM »

oh, Megaknits, that's stunning!!  Do you do ponchos?   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mishy
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2005 08:43:45 AM »

That is a really beautiful shawl!! I wish I could learn how to do stuff like that!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2005 01:00:32 PM »

kat:

I'm glad you liked the shawl, I hope you'll get some good use out of it...do you need the washing instuctions??

sure, just in case.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2005 11:44:06 PM »

crafty_dame, lasandri, TheEverFalling, Synne...

Thanks for the complements! This was my first swap it's all so exciting!!! I can totally see myself getting addicted to this. I really do appreciate your feedback on it, and I totally welcome constructive feedback, always looking to improve any way possible (so if you have any ideas on how I can improve please lemme know)! Again thanks soo much!!!

Pink_Dinosaur... I am really glad you like it (and hope you're not just saying that) You said you didn't want anything bigger then a 9x9 and I tried to keep it really close to those dimentions, I think it might be a little bigger on the outside, but the inside is smaller (if that makes sense). You said you wanted to put a bottle of water in it with a wallet and checkbook so I kept running to my bottle and kept throwing it in there making sure it fit. I really hope you like it.. You have no idea how worried I've been over it! Thanks for letting me pick you Smiley!!! It really has been great!

i really do mean i love it. im already using it. the size is perfect. all my stuff fits in it just great. i usually try to carry a water bottle with me so i can drink more water (i tend to drink soda when i get thirsty and im trying to cut back). the bag is absolutely PERFECT. thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
JazzyBee
« Reply #368 on: October 21, 2005 03:23:02 AM »

Hi Everyone.
First off...everything looks awesome.!! you are all a bunch of awesoemly talented craftsters.

Second..I'am sorry if i've been MIA for a while...am just burried in a huge pile of work at school and on the job and have this two day test coming up..it's driving me insane.
But i tried updating feedback, am having problems with that...but will do it soon.
I get and read all of your PM's but just don't have enough time to get on and do the feedback and stuff. sorry for the delay. If anyone needs it urgently for another swap let me know and i can take care of it ASAP. other than that, i'll do it for everyone soon...real soon..I promise. Smiley

So keep the pics coming...it's a treat going thru this thread...and the OCT one.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: October 21, 2005 05:57:25 PM »

ooooh! i got earrings from zenochka couple days ago! they are so awsome!
i was going t oput a pic of my face, wearing them but maybe um, ill wait for a good hair day...

thanks so much cheryl !!!!

here are the good hair day pics!! im also wearing a pin i got from sweetie pie press!
these are my official unconditional swaped goods pic. thank you ladies you really make my look come true!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:18:01 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Essential Summer Beauty Products
Summer And Spring Style Trends 2013
Rules Of Thumb For Eyebrow Shaping
Swimwear Slimming Secrets
Affordable Style Staples For The Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...