A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Unconditional Swapper Swap  (Read 37350 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rainbow_art

taste the rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2005 05:59:30 AM »

This is the lovely package of stationary i recieved from my unconditional swapper bladeburn, i cant wait to get using them  Cheesy  Grin

Thank you again bladeburn  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_t_chic
« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2005 09:34:46 AM »

JazzyBee...I do the same thing with my stamps...I save them all to glue on  my letter box!

Apandalee...I so love the scarf you made me. It's the perfect weight and length and flow. THANK YOU! It kept me warm all this weekend. I took pics, and even some action shots at the zoo! Smiley I'll post them when I can! THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
apandalee
« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2005 01:08:37 PM »

JazzyBee...I do the same thing with my stamps...I save them all to glue on  my letter box!

Apandalee...I so love the scarf you made me. It's the perfect weight and length and flow. THANK YOU! It kept me warm all this weekend. I took pics, and even some action shots at the zoo! Smiley I'll post them when I can! THANK YOU!

Aww you're welcome! I am so happy you like it! Can't wait to see the action shots =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onesmallinstrument

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2005 10:44:11 PM »

I received three beautiful green beaded bracelets from StarSix on Saturday!  I wore one of them to class today and everyone complimented me on it.  I will post pictures as soon as I figure out my inherited digital camera. 

(Actually, the main problem is the camera takes 4 batteries and I only have two.  I tried to work something out by stealing the two from my cordless mouse, but then I couldn't figure out the keyboard commands to get the pictures off the camera.  I may be crafty, but technology entirely escapes me sometimes... Roll Eyes)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: October 11, 2005 01:07:06 PM »

I just picked up the mail and I just got the best package from ithnkuno!

I got two pairs of crocheted flower earrings (pink and green) a long necklace which matches the green pair, and a gorgeous ceramic necklace.  The green stuff I put on instantly, because it matched the shirt I was wearing perfectly.  I'm trying to get the pictures uploaded this very second!

*** Oops!  I just realized this should go in the October thread, so I'll post the pictures over there!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005 01:09:14 PM by aschnebly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2005 02:11:34 PM »

(Actually, the main problem is the camera takes 4 batteries and I only have two.  I tried to work something out by stealing the two from my cordless mouse, but then I couldn't figure out the keyboard commands to get the pictures off the camera.  I may be crafty, but technology entirely escapes me sometimes... Roll Eyes)

is there anything else in the house that takes batteries that you can steal them from? clocks, regular camera, walkman/discman, vibrator, flashlight, electric toothbrush, etc?

i'm stealing batteries constantly, i never seem to have enough!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
Sharla

I love my very first rotary cutter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2005 03:32:31 PM »

Here are the lovely pins that bladeburn sent to me:

My pictures do them no justice! Thanks again bladeburn- I love 'em!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:13:00 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy: http://stellasjewels.etsy.com
My Friend Sheri's shop http://GlitterKnitter.etsy.com
I'm also Sharla on Ravelry!
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2005 03:42:24 PM »

wow! those are awesome sharla..i can't picture the 2nd one as a pin but its gorgeous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onesmallinstrument

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2005 04:56:31 PM »

crafty_dame: It's a good idea in theory, but I've been changing channels by hand for weeks because I stole those batteries to put in my mouse.  

I finally broke down and did a Wal-Mart run today and bought batteries, so here are pictures of what I received.  I haven't quite figure out the lighting thing, but you can get the idea.

This is a photo of the bracelets StarSix made for me.  The one in the middle is my favorite, though I love them all!  The greens are really bright and I wish the picture did them justice.  Thanks again, StarSix!

And this is what I received today:

I had wished for a platypus something, and I LOVE this!!! It's so cute!

To my unconditional crafter: You didn't include your username with the package so I didn't know how to send you a personal thank you... Be sure that I am super happy and don't worry at all about the buttons - this is more than enough.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:21:18 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."
kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2005 06:45:59 PM »

I love the platypus!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
New Hairstyle: The Pixie Crop
Funky 50s Hairstyles
How to Hide Big Ears
How to Get Big Bouncy Curls
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...