A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,062
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Unconditional Swapper Swap  (Read 40079 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2005 07:37:38 AM »

Aschnebly watch your mailbox next week for goodies!!!!

!!!! Thank you I'm so excited Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onthinice
« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2005 10:01:37 AM »

I received an awesome package from Bigmouth today!  I asked for kanzashi flowers, and I expected just a couple.  She sent me EIGHT flowers in different colors and styles   Shocked  Plus there was a lovely note on a flower card, in keeping with the floral theme.

I think I will add a wee strap of elastic to the middle purple one and put it on my purse to show everyday school spirit next month when I move back to my college town [Go Kansas State Wildcats!].  I am not sure yet what I will do with all of them, but some are sure to become pins.  I love how the beaded trim is squirrelled around the middle of the purple and blue flowers.  The two white flowers and the little plum/white flowers have marbles for centers.  The big white flower has great texture with the furry purple trim, and the gigantic denim flower [!!] did you embroider the center?

Thanks so much.  I have wanted to learn to make these, but have not gotten around to it yet.  Now I have lovely flowers to encourage me to move them up on my to-do list   Grin
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:14:37 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2005 10:24:07 AM »

Those are awsome! Lucky you!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happychick
« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2005 11:04:47 AM »

heehee, i just got the envelope that kat_penguino sent me my beautiful notebooks in to re-use it, and lo and behold, stuck in the bottom of it was a very pretty card! Yes, kat_penguino, that is A5 size, thanks again, and the card is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2005 12:09:42 PM »

I think I will add a wee strap of elastic to the middle purple one and put it on my purse to show everyday school spirit next month when I move back to my college town [Go Kansas State Wildcats!].  I am not sure yet what I will do with all of them, but some are sure to become pins.  I love how the beaded trim is squirrelled around the middle of the purple and blue flowers.  The two white flowers and the little plum/white flowers have marbles for centers.  The big white flower has great texture with the furry purple trim, and the gigantic denim flower [!!] did you embroider the center?

No, I didn't embroider the center of the denim flower.  A friend gave that trim to me--it came from the sewing basket she inherited from her grandmother.  So it's vintage trim, probably from the '70s.  (The hole that formed in the middle of the denim flower was so big, and surprisingly neat, that I thought it would be fun to leave it open.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005 05:03:00 AM by Bigmouth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
JazzyBee
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2005 02:50:17 PM »

so i recieved something yesterday that has just made by weekend!!! A secret craftster.....someone from Bedford, OH....sent me a huge package..full of awesome goodies...for no apparent reaon!!!! I absolutely loved all of it, and i can't explain hopw happy it made me to recieve this. I just really really want to thank this secret craftster....
YOU ARE AWESOME
and YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you sooo much. Grin Kiss
Here is what she sent me;
A huge stash of letter writting paper and envelopes...awesome enveloped made from magazine paper with fall images...just loved those!!! and some blank greeting cards. She also made me aweosme fall earings...that i long a dangling with red yellow and purple leaves beads...they are awesome. I don't have a pic of them coz my sister stole them from me!! But i just love it all...what a great thoughful gesture...thank you sooo much.
Here are a few pics
(but sorry for crappy pics)

and all of this put into my writting suplies box. I love collecting stamps off of cards and things people send me..so the post office stamp is on it. I just sort of stuck them on my box...don't have enough to cover the whole box..but willget there in time. Grin
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005 02:51:52 PM by JazzyBee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
purplefluffycow
« Reply #296 on: October 08, 2005 03:38:23 PM »

I love those ghost earrings.  So adorable, and I like those tins too.  Actually, I have to say I haven't seen one thing that I didn't like in this swap.  Everything has been great  Grin

I'm still awaiting a bag and I can't wait to get it  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #297 on: October 08, 2005 03:39:39 PM »

everyone's goodies look so great!

what a great group of crafty "kids" are we!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #298 on: October 08, 2005 04:46:35 PM »

I got my first-ever swap gift today.  Three fantastic necklaces from flauncychauncy!

(Looks like I should have used a different camera setting...)
Anyway, the first one has little pink seed bead "stamens" coming out of the bluebell beads (I think they're bluebells... obviously not a botanist).  The middle one has red & clear beads, and very creative use of jump rings!  The third has crystal teardrops (which I just love) on almost-invisible stretchy plastic.  I was so nervous about stretching it over my head, but it's strong!

I love these!  And I love that NONE of them are designs I would have thought to make myself.  Go, Unconditional Swapper Swap, and thank you, flauncychauncy!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:14:58 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
MyrnaLoy
Queen of All of the World

I never spoke to warn the Ghost Tart of Stockholm

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2005 05:01:09 AM »

That's me! I'm glad you liked them. Myrnaloy did 2 of them, and I did the other.

the little purple spot on one of them is from the grape italian soda I was drinking at the time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes please! I'd love to swap ATC's with you.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sports Betting Tips
How to Play Blackjack
Understanding Craps Terminology
Basketball Handicapping Bets
Learn to Play Craps
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...