A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
702 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zombie Swap Gallery!  (Read 10954 times)
Tags for this thread: zombie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« on: September 05, 2005 04:42:30 PM »

i love everything my partner made me! the coasters all join together to form a zombie pic (which i think is tantrum's original art?), some brain candy in a great package, a gummy eyeball also in cool package, and some stickers! then there's the coolest part....

BRAIN HAT! teehee i had to zombie myself up in photoshop to show it off. both sides have squishy soft brains sewn on!

thanks a bunch tantrum! i loved this swap!!! i'm gonna be mailing mine out to my partner soon...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009 12:05:23 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged
daiconharuko
Daikon Eklectik

this daikon is eklectik

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005 12:25:02 AM »

waaaah! I'm soo saddened that I couldn't participate in my love child.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GhostAcademy
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005 12:33:37 PM »

oh my lord....
A BRAIN HAT!!!!!
That's awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I read your manifestos and strange religious tracts.  You took me to your library and kissed me in the stacks.

http://www.ghostacademy.blogspot.com  http://www.onfirewithfireflies.blogspot.com
Nabisco

the fate of millions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005 07:11:43 PM »

WHAT THE HECK!

How did I miss this swap Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tantrum
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005 06:00:04 PM »

Teamwang
Glad to here you got your package and enjoyed it. The art in the coasters is the orignal painting for my last years valentine's cards, which i also had the stickers made for.
tantrum
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength"
MtyAphrdti
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005 05:02:29 PM »

I GOT MINE TODAY!  I'm a lucky lucky girl!  I got a squishy brain toy, tangy tongue candy, a really cute bracelet with zombie and zombie arm charms on it, zombie earrings, zombie mouth earrings, Dawn of the Dead and I walked with a zombie handmade cards, a handmade zombie tales journal, a zombie doll (felted I believe), and zombie pencil toppers!  I love it all!  I'll post a pic a little later on

btw The package arrived taped back together by the post office saying "recieved damaged" so I hope that everything you sent made it in.

I loved it all and it's all going to a special place in my house.  Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spyderbaby
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005 09:42:15 AM »

Wooohooo!  I got mine today!  Check it out!
Terrifying googly-eyed hairy zombie (with real recycled barbie hair!)

Awesome sculpy fridge magnet with handcrafted sterling silver machete

Selection of badges (that's buttons to you Americans) including the awesome DOTD which I am proudly sporting right now. 

Thanks so much AndreaLH - you rocked this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zanti MissKnit

Formerly known as AndreaLH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005 11:51:34 AM »

I am really glad you liked them!!!  I was beginning to worry because I am neurotic that way.  My husband kept reassuring me, and he also wants me to make HIM a zombie doll!  (I might make one that looks like me for him. . . ).

The zombie doll is kinda-sort based on FlyBoy from DOTD -- I tried to turn his right foot in, but you couldn't tell.  I couldn't find a gun to dangle from his hand.  :-(

The magnet is based on machete zombie -- my husband Mike made me the machete out of sterling silver (he works for a jewelry manufacturer).  I think I'm going to make more of these (I love Sculpey!!!).

Andrea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GhostAcademy
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005 02:04:24 PM »

I LOVE the magnet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I read your manifestos and strange religious tracts.  You took me to your library and kissed me in the stacks.

http://www.ghostacademy.blogspot.com  http://www.onfirewithfireflies.blogspot.com
GhostAcademy
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005 02:14:24 PM »

I'm going to post what I made for Rusty (she already got it!)

Her favorite zombie movie is Serpent and the Rainbow, which everyone who hasn't seen should check out becuase it has zombies AND it's based on a true story.  It's about voodoo zombies.  

I made a pillow with different images from the movie:

These were creepy skulls on pikes rising up out of a swamp:

A serpent on top:

And finally, it's kinda hard to see but I made tassels and tied in little beads that are skulls carved out of bone:

The parts you can't see are coffins on the side, and in the corners are spirit jars (that hold your soul once you're turned into a zombie).  In the middle is a zombie bride who pulls her own mouth open and then a THIRD HAND comes out of her body and grabs Bill Pullman.  Yeah, I said Bill Pulman.  It's freakin' awesome.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 06:37:58 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Looks for Women
Holiday Party Looks Under $200
The Best Red Carpet Dresses of 2011
Outfits for a Night Out
Office Outfit Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...