A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Craftland :D  (Read 11702 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

we should have shotguns for this

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005 07:12:50 PM »

Oh my gosh! That is just so awesome!!!! (I'm picking up on my craft so pictures soon I hope) I'm doing the box she finds the cookies in, as well as some misc. little things. Thanks for the stencils Skadie! I might incorporate those somehow

And really cool cd's a creative way to put it!
-Hannah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
funkensteins
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005 08:19:37 PM »

I craft when I should be sleeping, is that the same as I sleep when I should be crafting?  Tongue

OK, I got all the stuff together, I am going to really get started soon! I did a little bit today, and I have a few sketches to work out still to figure out what I am going to do exactly, but I think I am going to be able to use an idea I have had for years just waiting for the perfect project! Hooray!

Here is my before picture:

I can't wait til I can post the after picture!!!!!! WOOHOO! I am going all out on this one! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 03:11:49 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Skadie
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005 04:24:53 AM »

I can't wait til I can post the after picture!!!!!! WOOHOO! I am going all out on this one! Smiley

And I can't wait to see the result! I also got my stuff together and already cut out the pattern.. now I first need to wash the tshirt I want to use hehe Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
funkensteins
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005 05:49:23 PM »

Just wondering how everyones projects are coming along. I have had a really hard week with my kids, and so have only managed about 20 minutes of work a day. It is slowly coming together though! I am having a hard time staying patient, because I like to just sit and work til the project is done, but this is a big one, and I want it to be good! My sewing machine has been very disagreeable through all of this, so that just adds to the tediousness. I am so excited to show it off though!! I am guessing 5 more days. Thats what I thought 5 days ago though. ARGH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005 08:22:12 PM »

Honestly, I am with you too. Maybe I get an hour in a day, but none the rest of the week., School is slowly taking over. I've gotten to the gloss finish (haha a gloss finish on my first step!) on the box and have begun to decontstruct it (an odd series of events but you will see in time Wink) I'm using a book about collaging my mom bought for her art class for most of my tecqniques. I hope it looks nearly as good as I am envisioning it! But now I'm taking drivers ed 3x a week (2 1/2 hour classes each day I take it!!) so I dont know what time will be left for it.
Hope everyone else is having better time managing skills than me, as well as better succes and I seriously hope that you all are ENJOYING it on the way! Can't forget about that Grin
-hannah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
funkensteins
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005 11:23:15 AM »

Because I just can't wait to share..... It is still no where near finished, and this is just a tiny portion....

I can't wait til I am done and I can show the whole thing!! Smiley

Sorry the picture is so blurry. I will take better ones when I am all done
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 03:11:17 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005 04:33:55 PM »

Oh wow! That is looking so effing great! I can see the detail!! Only a portion?!?!? Can't wait to see the rest!
-Hannah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
remember1947

The Truth Is Out There!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005 09:39:59 AM »

Looking good, cant wait ot see the full thing. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Maybe We Believe The Same Thing"
"Then Maybe There's Hope"
BrynnBot

oooooooooo!!!! thats how you do that!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005 09:05:36 AM »

So I have a couple ideas...

I have been working with paper mache lately...i am not sure why...but i really like it...
So I was thinking about making some kind of paper mache character, i am not sure what i am going to make yet, but does that sound like something you would be interested in?  I am going to attempt it, but i will let you know how it is going if its working out well enough for me to show anyone!  we will just have to see how it turns out!!!

Let me know what you think!!!!

Brynnbot!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
funkensteins
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005 06:32:18 AM »

OOH! I have been saving ever paper the school sends in with my kids, so at the end of the year I can make a pinata for the kids to smash!! Smiley I would love to see what you do in an Alice theme!! Smiley AWESOME
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Popup Valentine Card
How to Make Glittering Valentine Buckles
Crafting with Joan Rivers and Martha Stewart
Fringing a Cashmere Blanket
Assemble the Perfect Sewing Kit
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...