A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: No Coast Craft-o-Rama Discussion Here!  (Read 4370 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pumpkingirl
« on: August 31, 2005 07:57:46 PM »

Hey cats! Here's a place to discuss all of your questions about the Craft-o-Rama, whether you be shopper or vendor!

If you are a vendor, we need some stuff from you:
--A 100x100 pixel image/logo/thing and a description for the website. If you go to www.nocoastcraft.com right now and click on vendors, you will see a few people have theirs done already. The sooner you get it in, the sooner the beautiful orb of hype will surround your crafty bizniz.
--A completed ST-19 form stating that you have a Tax ID number.

**Also if you are a vendor, we are scheduling a "Meet N Greet" November 5th, at 9 AM at Columbia Grounds, and we'll have more details to follow. We would love everyone to come pick up flyers at this event to help publicize this as well as possible. We need everyone to pitch in!

**If you want to donate something for the giveaways that will be going on all day, please send me a message or drop your item off at Crafty Planet before November 1st.

**If your business wants to sponsor (read: donate cash or other treats) the event, we would be eternally grateful! Send me a message.

**We are hopefully going to have an after-party for crafters and Craft-o-Rama enthusiasts. Stay tuned! Only THREE more months!! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005 06:32:11 AM »

Hey everyone! Our webmistress Kristen has been busy putting up a list of the AWESOME VENDORS at the Craft-o-Rama! Check it out at: http://nocoastcraft.com/VendorInfo.html

YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
dia.lee
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005 01:28:48 PM »

Great to have a discussion thread at Craftste!
   Was wondering how big are the round tables- so I can start looking for table cloth and plan displays, etc.
 Just an idea but maybe in addition to the soon to be provided No Coast posters, might we make some posters as well?
 Thanks and looking forward to the meet 'n greet!
cheers,
dianne
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pumpkingirl
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005 03:35:18 PM »

Great to have a discussion thread at Craftste!
   Was wondering how big are the round tables- so I can start looking for table cloth and plan displays, etc.
 Just an idea but maybe in addition to the soon to be provided No Coast posters, might we make some posters as well?
 Thanks and looking forward to the meet 'n greet!
cheers,
dianne
Hi Dianne! The round tables are 5' across. And YES you can definitely start making your own posters! We welcome all the advertising we can get!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
the littlest ninja

Feed that mustache, son.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005 03:19:00 PM »

I'm super excited and nervous about this!  Is anyone else doing this in the U of M area?  If there are others nearby, I think it would be neat for a few of us to have a weekly or bi-weekly "get crap done" night together, to motivate each other and all that jazz.  Anyone interested?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take that you stupid corn!
dia.lee
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005 11:55:05 AM »

maybe we could start brain storming about places to post posters, postcards etc for the Craft-o-rama. Might as well get a good head start and get the word out!
 Just to get the ball rolling...

co-ops
coffee shops
library
colleges

I know its general but we can add specific places then have a big list!
cheers,
dianne

An after though...t to use the bookcrossing for MN as a good resource for where to slap up posters-- also would be cool to release a bunch of books the day of the craft-o-rama
http://bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/24/travel_-USA-Minnesota
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005 11:59:15 AM by dia.lee » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pumpkingirl
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005 05:27:26 AM »

The Crafters Local 612 does have a pretty extensive list of places to flyer since we had to do so during our "vendor drive" in which we somehow connected with all of you! I'll see if I can get that list out to everyone.

Good idea with bookcrossing. I never would have thought of that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
Valoir

I knew I could make it myself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2005 01:22:28 PM »

I won't be able to make the Nov. 5 event.  If you can email us when the posters are ready I can pick up and distribute in my area and I can take an assigned area as well.
Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's all jewelry all the time!
http://www.valoirdesigns.com
motherofpearl
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005 08:35:19 PM »

Hello, all!

It's late(for me anyway)and I did try the search engine for this problem but maybe I'm not asking the right question?   I've been trying to make sense of this NCAIS Code thing for the tax ID/registration questionnaire on the sales tax website. What the-?! Is there a specific code everyone would be using as a craft fair vendor,or does it vary? (I figured someone might know since we all have to be signed up with the gov'ment and all.....) And even if you couldn't specifically tell what code, what search trick did you use? I'm not findidng what I need yet. Uh, thanks in advance....!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Valoir

I knew I could make it myself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005 09:15:39 AM »

to motherofpearl-
I'm pretty sure I used the independent artist category when I ran into the same problem.  Since I make a lot of things, it covers it all. 
Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's all jewelry all the time!
http://www.valoirdesigns.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Test Lab: Ciate Velvet Manicure
How to Do Makeup with Your Fingers
The Trick to Plucking Perfect Brows From Katy Perry’s Makeup Artist
Get Animated With the New MAC X The Simpsons Collaboration
How to Get Katy Perry’s Flawless Skin
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...