A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What are you making your Mum for mothers day??  (Read 20314 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

picklesticks

It's ok, we're all friends here.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007 03:32:18 PM »

I am sending fabric postcards to my mum, mum in law, and grandmothers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FredPie
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2007 10:35:03 AM »

I made my mother a soft fabric box and filled it with mini-goodies from Victoria's Secret and a pair of earrings I made. 
The box all filled up.
All the stuff out of the box (notice her other earrings laying on the counter)
The earrings.
My lovely mother.

I also made a potholder/trivet for my "other mother" on Thursday.  We went to a mother-daughter banquet and my mom and a friend traded daughters for the day!
Front
Back (blurry but shows the quilting pretty well.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007 10:50:57 AM by FredPie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap, but must admit I'm a little flakey!
nghna7t
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007 04:47:59 PM »

I used our new laptop to make a video picture collage - I ran out of time for a cute cover and label but she loved it all the same.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may grow old, but I will never grow up!
cardigan
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2008 08:32:04 PM »

I'm making my mum a set of magnets.
I'm going to make 4 frames from purple ploymer clay (favourite colour!) then then take photos of me, my sister and two brothers. We will all decorate the photos how we want, and then I'm going to fill them up with resin and glue magnet backs on them.
I think it's a really good idea, 'cause my sisters been living away from home for a few years and is only back for a month before going overseas, and I'll be leaving home soon too. So it will be nice for her to have photos of all of us.

I may also make her some chocolates, or buy her a big jar of purple candy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am sorry for being a bad, rude swapper. i am sorry to all the partners i flaked on, and all the feelings i hurt. i feel really guilty, my life is messed up right now and i got greedy and selfish. i didnt think about anything but getting nice things. i am so sorry everyone. i'll be leaving now.
FairyWings
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2008 05:26:22 PM »

i was going to finished an altered/secret stash box that i started like a year ago .. but it  is kinda messed up  so i decided to start a new one.
 it's  kind of scrapbooky at the moment  and i'm running  out of ideas  on how to fill it  up ... Plus  my printer just told me that i've used way too much colored ink and  my next print out will probably be my last.
   So i'm going to be needing new ideas  on what to put in the book .. projects that  don't require  me to print stuff would be best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiiio
baby teeth

smallish tits but she smells pretty good

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2008 10:10:25 AM »

my mom has some self esteem issues, so i asked her to pick out some photos she thought that she looked nice in. i chose the clearest one and now i am busy painting it so she'll always have a reminder of how pretty she is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sparrowowl
Tutorial Contributor

shiny!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008 04:20:51 PM »

my mom has some self esteem issues, so i asked her to pick out some photos she thought that she looked nice in. i chose the clearest one and now i am busy painting it so she'll always have a reminder of how pretty she is!

Wow, this is such a wonderful idea!  Your mother is lucky to have you.

I bought my mom her present, but my grandmother is getting some excerpts of things the Pope has said about grandparents that I glued to a big piece of paper, along with a note, and a photo of us together.  It took maybe 15 minutes, tops, and I felt kind of lame about it but she's so old she doesn't actually want stuff anymore, so hopefully she'll like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marlie2
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2008 01:10:48 PM »

I just mailed off my mom's present, I'm super excited for her to get it. I made her a ceramic tea bowl and glazed it dark green to match her kitchen, and included some tea sugar and an infuser from herbandginger.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Dress for a Cocktail Party
How to Dress for Pear Shaped Body
How to Dress for Your Body Shape
How to Dress for Your Body Type
How to Dress Goth
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...