A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
491 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: calling 714 craftsters  (Read 2419 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kurtsgal
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005 01:47:07 PM »

714!!  yea-yeah!

i wish there were more events around here, too.  it's hard to get to things farther away because i can't drive yet Sad

my friends and i were thinking about starting some kind of a crafster-esque club on campus next year...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not obsessed
I could care less
I just want to get you undressed
ph33lth3lov3

*when in doubt go duct*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005 02:05:23 AM »

hey everyone- tomorrow there is the Heritage Festival in Placentia, I went last year and they had a nice craft sales area.
Come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

let me see your gila
http://www.gilabuttons.com -your one stop button shop
LittleBlackOne

Pito says, "I love my mommy!"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005 12:27:39 PM »

Hey 714-ers!

ph33lth3lov3, I'm in Fullerton, too, and wish I had more time to craft...I'm in grad school and work. I've been a craftster reader for a long time, but just joined so I could take part in the ShowStudio Watanabe sew-along: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=1e5810c34aa50248eb6fbe87de8dc322;topic=37269.90

I'm into sewing garments mostly, but I have a quilt I'd like to finish for a friend's baby in February. Also, I want to learn to knit!

Thanks for all the tips on fairs and events. Maybe I'll catch up with you all sometime.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh the joy.
escapingscorpio
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005 01:23:16 PM »

Ok...I am taking the plunge.  I am actually going to clean up my apartment (gack!) and to have a friend over for quilting next weekend.  Which means, it may be clean enough to host a small crafting gathering soon.  If anyone is interested in getting together, please contact me at escapingscorpio@yahoo.com, escapingscorpio on YM, or escapingscorpio4 on AIM. 

I am in Tustin and have really cute cats.  I have a decent amount of table work space, and a huge comfy couch.  I am relatively normal in an early-30's, single-girl-with-cats, BurningMan, professional, casual and comfortable, much-more-liberal-than-I-look sort of way.  I just want a buddy or two that can get together occasionally to share what we are working on and craft for a couple of hours.  I quilt, cross-stitch, and misc other stuff and I love it, but I get bored being alone all the time while I work.  I don't care what you do, as long as you promise not to get me hooked on a new form of crafting I haven't tried yet because I have enough projects for the rest of my life already, thanks.

Smiley  Shannon     
THIS ROCKS   Logged
opiate_rose
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005 08:14:29 AM »

OK girlies, it's been way too long since anyone's said anything in here.  I think we need to have a crafty get together in the new year.  Let me know how many people would be up for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Dress for a Holiday
Must See Looks From Cannes Film Festival
#MyModamobStyle Featured Reader @Negin_Mirsalehi
Hottest Swimwear Under the Sun For a Steal
5 Ways To Wear A Printed Pencil Skirt
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...