A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
790 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pillow Case Swap; Everyone received!  (Read 3447 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonsMuse
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2005 09:04:19 AM »

Yay! I'm might finally get pillowcases that match the rest of my bedding!  Then I can finally be rid of my  M.A.S.H. pillowcases!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
rayno24
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2005 08:11:48 AM »

I sent a signup, but I'm not sure if there was still space for me. What's the final tally?
I wanted to be in this so bad, and then got caught up in my first week of school, so I hope I didn't miss out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2005 10:40:11 AM »

Heh, here it's the 11th already, don't know if it is there, AND it's US only... which I guess is for the best, 'cause I strictly speaking don't have the time to do a swap of this nature, though if I'd joined I'd totally take time away from schoolwork to do this instead XD
Hope there's a round 2 worldwide Smiley 'cause this sounds like much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
rayno24
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2005 08:50:38 PM »

How do I know if I got in on this or not?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kmsmaverick
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2005 07:45:45 AM »

hey all, i am working on the partners today, i will post them before the close of work today or tomorrow.
here is the list of signups.

kmsmaverick (sent) (received)
BrokenPencil (sent)
SpaceCowgirl (sent) (received)
The Meow Wont Purr
TTchica78 (sent) (received)
Michellecooley (sent) (received)
Theatregirl25 (sent) (received)
dixieterror (sent) (received)
bunnygirl82 (sent) (received)
sugarhandgrenade (sent) (received)
Sporkx71 (sent) (received)
Sea of Stars (sent) (received)
Dragonsmuse (sent) (received)
rayno24 (sent) (received)

oh, and don't worry about the turnaround time, i will adjust it so that it is two calendar weeks from the date i post the partners.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005 05:10:49 AM by kmsmaverick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rayno24
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2005 08:59:27 AM »

YAY! I am SOOOO psyched for this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kmsmaverick
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005 05:20:25 AM »

good morning swappers!

it's one week to the ship date, i hope you won't mind shooting me a pm with your progress? mine is somewhat slow, but i have some plans, and a question in to my partner, then i think this thrusday and wednesday i'll sew whilst watching those terrible red sox.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2005 05:48:32 AM »

After we see the lovely gallery for this swap, maybe we can work on a round 2.. a worldwide one.. Id want in Smiley And if it wasnt for a month of so.. I could prob organise. (Just mentioning it here, coz this is where ppl will be watching this for awhile) Smiley Cant wait to see the gallery! I love pillows.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
bunnygirl82
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2005 01:10:57 PM »

Smiley Wow Shocked I got my package from sugarhandgrenade today!  It is wonderful!  I love the fabric!  and there was a bonus, she sent a dream pillow too!  It has lavender inside and it smells like a dream!  Thank you very much!  I love it! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kmsmaverick
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2005 01:13:05 PM »

hi everyone! i've only heard from a few people regarding their progress, but that's cool, i'm doing my best not to be a complete wet blanket.

i just want to remind everyone before i split work (and this wreched computer) for the weekend that the ship date is monday, and that i will need to have tracking (delivery confirmation) numbers from everyone. i have been made aware by two participants that they may ship late, so i'm hoping that everyone else is feeling ok about hitting monday for shipping.

please let me know if you are not, and also drop your partner a line letting them know too.

so i'm off for the alumni game at college this weekend, wish me luck and no strikeouts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Makeup While Blindfolded
How to Lose Cellulite By Wearing Shapewear
Beauty Trends That Men Hate
How To Keep Your Eyeliner From Running
How Much Do Women Spend On Beauty Products?
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...