A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,375
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stash Swap Gallery  (Read 14850 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2005 02:15:34 PM »

thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
pucchimaiko

gimme vegemite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2005 08:08:24 PM »

Here are my goodies from Qwerty!

Please pardon my deathly pallor in the photo....in addition to the massive headache I've had the last two days - I avoid the sun like the plague.

The gorgeous little crochet shrug:

I've been wearing this shrug since I received it early today.  I'm in absolute love with it!  I think I might have to see if I can organize somehow to get another ;P

Beautiful Green Beaded Earings and Flower Hairclips:

I absolutely adore green beaded items - and these are no exception!  You can see what they look like being worn in the above photographs :]

Super Cute Clutch:

I LOVE mushrooms!  I also love the very faint Victorian gothic type pattern on the black fabric - unfortunately, the photo doesn't show that.

Scary Felt Monster Magnets:

These guys are just adorable!  They've taken over my fridge already!

Once again - thank you so much Qwerty - I LOVE all my items. You rock! =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PUCHI MAIKO STORE NOW OPEN!! - Unique Kimono Fabric Kanzashi, Fashion Accessories, Chirimen Zaiku and Craft Supplies inspired by the Traditional Arts and Culture of the Japanese Geisha, Maiko and Kimono.
Qwerty
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2005 08:26:23 PM »

hooray, i'm so glad that you like everything pucchimaiko. it's so nice to get a shot of you wearing them Tongue they look so much better that way than sitting in the box.

i can definately make another shrug like that. it was actually not too difficult, and i found the tute somewhere here on craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pucchimaiko

gimme vegemite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2005 08:54:03 PM »

Ooohhh!  I just KNOW I am going to wear this shrug to death...which is why I think I may need a second one ;P  My husband REALLY likes it.  He got mad at me for wearing it all day and night - telling me it is too nice for ordinary wear and I should save it for when I get dressed up to go out.  He is afraid I'll ruin it because it seems so delicate.  Gee - does he think I'm gonna go hiking and cave diving while wearing it?  Roll Eyes 

The one thing I wish I could do well (crochet) unfortunately eludes me =[  Typical! :]

My husband and cat also like the magnets - my cat especially.  I've already scolded her for trying to bat them off the fridge ;P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PUCHI MAIKO STORE NOW OPEN!! - Unique Kimono Fabric Kanzashi, Fashion Accessories, Chirimen Zaiku and Craft Supplies inspired by the Traditional Arts and Culture of the Japanese Geisha, Maiko and Kimono.
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2005 09:05:52 PM »

wow, that stuff is really awesome. it makes me really want this shawl i've been eyeing. and those magnets are so flippin' cute. holy crap. great job qwerty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
alexandra_m79
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2005 11:12:17 PM »

Wow qwerty, the things you made are so beautiful. How have you done the flower pins? they are really cute... and if you could find out which craftster tutorial you used for the shrug that would be superb, I'd love to start one soon...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
skier88888
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2005 03:32:14 AM »

wow, all the stuff is awesome!!

i'm reallyyyyy sorry, but computer has been down and i've had a really busy week! and an incredibly busy weekend is ahead of me. But I'm going to try to get to the post office by tomorrow!! i'm really sorry for the delay PrincessKate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Qwerty
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2005 06:53:08 AM »

Wow qwerty, the things you made are so beautiful. How have you done the flower pins? they are really cute... and if you could find out which craftster tutorial you used for the shrug that would be superb, I'd love to start one soon...

Thanks. The flower pins I made by shaping some wire (i think about 16g) into a flower, then I wrapped thin wire (don't remember gauge) with beads around it.

The shrug pattern is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35101.0
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005 05:34:41 PM by Qwerty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bente
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2005 07:18:28 AM »

I got my package from Chris today!! Here is what I got:
a great skirt with embroidery, even a vintage one! it fits great as you can see!

here is a closeup:

Some very cool sleeves, Chris made up herself, Chris, I love them, what a great idea! + a matching wristband

a pic of the back of the sleeves
edit,ʹm kind of bending forward to give a better look at the back closure... Looks a little funny I guess  Grin

and a lot of other goodies!
a Mix CD! stitch markers, a handmade bead, a Buddha window cling and a cactus candy I had to share with the whole family LOL

Thank you so much! I really hope you will have your package soon!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 06:29:00 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
pucchimaiko

gimme vegemite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2005 09:46:24 AM »

aschnebly - I forgot to mention how much I liked the stuff you got - and your daughter is just too cute for words!  I have never wanted children - but lately, I've been thinking of baby names  Shocked

Bente - Those sleeves look so warm and fuzzy and adorable!  The skirt looks great also!  Lucky you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Sugar Cookie Candle Wreaths
How to Crochet Remembrance Poppies
Simple Ways to Decorate Pumpkins
Pumpkin Picking Tips
Different Types of Pumpkins
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...