A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stash Swap Gallery  (Read 13902 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2005 11:11:34 AM »

Oh wow!! some wonderful things showing up.  Great colors in the hat from Bloocanoe -  and is the white bag done in faux chenille style or is that a pattern on the fabric?  Had not thought about doing chenille on a bag, duh... it is wonderful idea.  Bloocanoe is the bag pattern one you made up?  Nice basic useful pattern and the two different fabrics make it look so different. 

The bag isn't chenille, but the fabric design does look like chenille in the photos. The bags are great, and will be very useful! The necklace in the picture is awesome, I wore it to work the very next day (I've actually always wanted one of those shell necklaces, and never had one... so it was an accesory dream come true to get one!  Smiley).  Starsix also sent me two great little beaded bookmarks, which is awesome since I read all the time and always have several books on the go, and never have bookmarks for them. And a cute little keychain too- which is super since I travel with work and put keychains on my bags so I can find them on the luggage carousel.  Smiley

Thanks Starsix!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
kmsmaverick
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2005 12:03:45 PM »

hi everyone! here are the things i sent to silence painter!

this is the whole package:

the tea bags are P&G tips, they have a nifty shape, just perfect for crafting.  i'm glad you like candy corns silencepainter, i like them too. they are not scary at all!

and here's the black purse

It's hard to see the shinyness on it, but its' this super cool fabric that was a pair of pants in a previous life, but so small! and i simply couldn't trash them!

and the acorn.

that was inspired by a post on craftster. i don't think i'll make it again, round zippers are hard to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rakuette
i make pottery!

i <3 midtown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2005 12:07:09 PM »

I <3 candy corn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal blog- http://rakuette.blogspot.com/
my stuff for sale- http://Rakuette.etsy.com
365 craft- http://365craft.blogspot.com
365 clay- http://365clay.blogspot.com

i would like to be a swap angel
a) it's a good thing to do
b) i have 5 swaps from 3 years ago that i
would like to make up
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2005 03:26:27 PM »

Oh looking at those candy corns and the acorn really got me in the mood for fall... that stuff is sooo cute Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2005 11:59:37 AM »

I'm the happiest person in the world today!!!!!
I got dooney's package!!
i went to the store, and came home to a package sitting on my doorstep. soooooo excited.

thank you so so so so much danielle, i really love it all. now i'm nervous about you getting yours!

here it is:

super awesome john mayer wallet. i was just thinking earlier how i needed a new wallet, but i didn't think i had the skills. i love this wallet.

adorable owl belt. and it's pink Smiley man, everyone is getting owl stuff!

cute cute stuffed kitty. it's so soft. i love it. there's a hemp and bead bracelet in there that she made, also. which i'm wearing. Smiley

and last but not least, stenciled john mayer purse. i died when i saw it. it's really incredible. my parents were like, 'oh wow! thats great. why can't you do that?' haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005 02:17:33 PM »

wow! that was fast!
i realized i'd forgotten to include a note in my hurry.
*the purse was the first thing i did, and i was really excited about it. i was so afraid of crinkling or cracking poor john when i pulled it inside out because i made the opening really small, but he pulled through (pun intended)! then i made the wallet, and i'll give myself a hearty "nice try" on that. aside from being way too stiff fabric for a wallet (i wanted it to coordinate with the purse - the lining fabric of the purse is the outer fabric for the wallet & vice versa),  i used a tut on craftster, and instead of putting the velcro where she put it, i thought it would be prettier on the middle pocket. but when i put a card in there and closed it, i realized WHY she put the velcro where she did. so i added the ribbon ties. please also ignore the unevenness of the whole thing.
*i had decided to make a ton of necklaces/bracelets for the wearable, but my beading skills/patience kind of suck. so i decided to stick to stuff i know and threw in the belt. you said you liked pink but i wasn't sure if you were a belt wearer or not, so the sole survivor of the bracelet idea was included too. i love owls, and i have a belt just like it.
*the cat was originally a monster (hence the weird head shape), but i thought it looked somewhat cat-like, so i made it pretty instead of monster-y. it also didn't have a tail at first, which is why it has a removable button-on tail (which i love). i have never stitched details on anything, so that stupid heart took me forever to make semi-even, and the face just about killed me. this is the project that my cat tried to drag off while i was working on it.
glad you like it! this was my favorite swap ever! (okay so it was only my third, but...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qwerty
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2005 02:37:06 PM »

glad you like it! this was my favorite swap ever! (okay so it was only my third, but...)

*cheers*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pucchimaiko

gimme vegemite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2005 02:53:56 PM »

Everything so far is fantastic!  I have to say I am quite taken with the acorn purse and the owl belt! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PUCHI MAIKO STORE NOW OPEN!! - Unique Kimono Fabric Kanzashi, Fashion Accessories, Chirimen Zaiku and Craft Supplies inspired by the Traditional Arts and Culture of the Japanese Geisha, Maiko and Kimono.
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2005 03:18:50 PM »

the wallet isn't uneven, it's perfect! and it's alright about the velcro, i don't really have a lot of cards, anyway. i do love it all.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2005 09:44:50 PM »

I came home late tonight to find a teeny little box jam packed full of fun!  *lol*  I love how much came out of that box - you know those clown cars . . . Wink

Anywho - no photo tonight - but I will definitely take one tomorrow.  Until then - I recieved:

Wearable - a knit cap & skinny scarf - they're too cute! (I wish I had the patience to knit a hat!)
Functional - Yellow zucchini, pineapple & candied ginger preserves - gonna have to fight mom to taste any of it myself! YUM!
Fun - Red ginger soap - smells delish!

Thanks melmelon!  Grin

Now with photo:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011 06:27:42 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.RJBeads.etsy.com - beads and jewelry making supplies! **SALE ALERT**

www.designedbyrj.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Family Guy Characters
How to Draw Figma Black Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter
How to Draw Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine
How to Draw Ikaros from Sora No Otoshimono
How to Draw Jeremy Lin from the New York Knicks
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...