A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Robot Swap Round Two Gallery  (Read 7602 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

flrtingwdisaster
« on: August 29, 2005 05:33:57 PM »

Seeing as how we have four people who sent out and one who received, I decided to start up the gallery. So post all of those robot pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bag_lady
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005 01:05:58 PM »

I got my package from star69 the other day.  i don't have a camera, so i hope she can post pictures! 

i got:
- a really cute messenger gag that is black with red lining.  it has a hand stichted robot on the front. and it had a couple pockets on the inside.  this bag is perfect for me to carry my crochetting in with a couple of hooks and other accessories.

-a wallet made of the stripey fabric that matches the robot on the bag.  it has a heart and box appliqued on the front and a Velcro closure.  i really needed a wallet too!!!

- and last but not least, a wall hanging with a dancing robot painted on it, and it says "Who says robots don't dance?" 

Thank you star69 for everything.  i can tell you put a lot of work into it.  I hope you get your package soon!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005 09:57:19 AM by bag_lady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ithnkuno
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005 01:28:18 PM »

I got a great package from Smarmyclothes the other day! Early bird, you rock! It was a robot apron, (for my art classes...my kids will love it!), a robot coloring book and crayons for my toddler (he loves to color, especially on my white kitchen cabinets, so good job on the washable choice!!!) Robot shrinky earrings, yum yum, and the cutest robot stuffy, which I'm not sure if my little man will fully appreciate, (he's totally obsessed with Thomas the train now, it's a recent thing that I see no end to) so he's joining me in my art room, because I LOVE him!!! Such wonderful marvelous things!! Thank you so much! I love it.
Pics to coome soon, unless smarmyclothes beats me to it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
xmelinda
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005 05:47:31 PM »

I got a really awesome package the other day, from dcjitterbug!

I will try to get pictures up, but she sent me a cute blank card with a lovey robot on it, and a magnet which I think was printed from the computer and then shrinky-dinked?  I totally have to try that!  It's great!  And the other thing, which my friend totally coveted last night, a bracelet made with the small size of glass marbles, with tiny pics of all different robots!  It's so cute!  I love it!

Thank you so much!

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
star69

Summer swappin' fever and writing inspiration!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005 06:08:30 PM »

Yay! I'm soo glad you like them! But I have yet to get mine...everything is so slow down here! Okay..I didn't get to take a pic of the wall hanging, but here's a pic of the bag and the wallet!

The wall hanging was red, with a grey robot. On the top it said, "DANCE MACHINE".
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smarmyclothes
lex fiend

i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005 04:47:06 PM »

Pics to coome soon, unless smarmyclothes beats me to it.

yay!  i'm glad it got there safely (unlike one of my other swap packages!) and that you liked everything!  and maybe he'll grow to appreciate the robot stuffie (when i was like 2, my grandparents got me this hugemongous doll that was bigger than i was and i was absolutely terrified of it.  but once i was a little older, i loved it and i didn't run from the room crying.). 

anyway, here's some picturinos:

my apologies for the scantily clad dressform.  and i didn't get any pics of the coloring book....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ithnkuno
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005 09:41:56 AM »

I love it all smarmy! I've already gotten loads of compliments on my robot stuffy (I had to take him to school, he matches my newly painted shelves that I did in my room) and I'm wearing the apron today!!! You are wonderful! Thanks for posting too, it's been crazy here first week back to school.
I am sending asap, I'm still working on things and it's taking longer as I'm not yet used to these long days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005 01:15:17 PM »

everything looks so nice! i can't wait to see what everyone else receives. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xmelinda
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005 06:26:22 AM »

I swear, I am going to give up swaps for a while, I can't seem to find time for it.  Just popping in to say my package will be a couple of days late -- stuff is nearly finished, but I have places I'm supposed to be tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday, so it will be early next week before I can mail out.  REALLY sorry.

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
mel-my-issa

f*** it dude, let's go bowling.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005 11:15:07 AM »

I am going to be a day late. I didn't realize TODAY was the 8th! I am working 14 hours today so i can't mail out after work. I am SO SORRY! This is my first swap and I feel like a punk! Sorry!!! Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sizzling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich Recipe
Gorgeous and Tasty Deep-Fried Shrimp Recipe
Oven Barbecued Chicken Breasts Recipe
Hot Chicken Salad Tarts Recipe
Kentucky Fried Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...