Swap name: A Long Long Jewelry Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: starpiste
Sign-up date range: August 29 to September 4
Date to send item by: September 15 then the 15th of every month with the last shipment being November 15.
Limited to a certain number of people? Nope.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yup.
All ages allowed? Yup.
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping
and will make sure that every participant
meets these conditions: Yup. Details of swap:
1. For each of THREE months (September to November) each person will send and receive a set of long earrings and a matching long necklace.
2. Every month you will have a different partner. Your partner will be sending back to you that month.
3. The necklace must be over 45 inches long and the earrings must be over 1 inch from the bottom of the ear hook. Inspiration galleries: Necklaces: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=48167.0
4. Feedback will be updated by me on a monthly basis. Shipping or no contact with me within a week of the send date will result in extra comments with positive feedback. One incomplete month will lead to negative feedback. Contact me asap if you might be having a problem or delay.
5. If you have not shipped when the next shipping date approaches I will tell your partner to not send. So if your partner for September 15 has not received before October 7, your October partner will not ship until your September partner receives or evidence of shipping is provided (DC number, receipt, photos, etc.).
6. Please take pictures of what you make and receive if you can. Feedback will reflect acknowledgment of your parcels too. Also, sometimes these parcels are too small for DC numbers (required if you're shipping in your own country) so pictures of what you shipped are helpful if things are lost or delayed.
7. Please post in this thread when you sign-up so that you can see when this thread is updated with important information using the "New Replies to your post" option.
8. Communicate with your partner to learn more about their tastes and explore their posts and websites if they have one. If you want to participate please send the following information to me with the swap name as the PM subject:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: A Long Long Jewelry Swap
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address in a different country?
Are you possibly willing to be a swap angel if needed:
Do you have way of taking pictures and putting them online:
What colours do you like:
What colours do you not like:
What symbols/motifs/themes do you like:
Any materials you do not like/are allergic too (ie. leather, nickle):
Write a bit about about your personal style:Thanks for joining! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED PARTICIPANTS AND PARTNERS FOR EACH MONTH WILL BE HERE:
People who have told me they are sending late are marked with a star. You have sent!You have received!You have done both!You have done both and your feedback is up-to-date!Flake
SEPTEMBER:starpiste <-> m8888888
purplefluffycow <-> bracelet_girl
surfergrl311 <-> Sporkx71
Chelsa <-> FancyShmancy
StarSix <-> DsgndbyRJ
munchie <-> bladeburn
OCTOBER:starpiste <-> DsgndbyRJpurplefluffycow <-> StarSixsurfergrl311 <-> Chelsabracelet_girl <-> munchieFancyShmancy <-> sporkx71
bladeburn <-> m8888888
NOVEMBER:starpiste <-> purplefluffycow
surfergrl311 <-> DsgndbyRJbracelet_girl
<-> m8888888Chelsa <-> Sporkx71StarSix
<-> bladeburn FancyShmancy
(Fancy is shipping Jan 13)