A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "The Little Visitor Swap" Sign-ups Aug 27-September 15, Send by November 22...  (Read 38021 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BananaAmbush

ARE the black bits in bananas tarantula's eggs?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2005 03:54:49 PM »

I'm sending:

Gerard (from My Chemical Romance) stuffy, inspired/stolen from elysse (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43745.0). Mmm, MCR is good for the soul! Somebody give him a good trip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW PAPER DOLL ETSY STORE! Get 'em while they're hot!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharacterZoo

Also check out my crafty blog and drop me a line!
http://characterzoo.tumblr.com/
Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2005 04:10:55 PM »

He is awesome!
 And maybe your partner could give him some pants Wink
My guy isn't that creative, just a silly teddy bear- but he really wants to see the world.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
16candles
Impulsive Letter Writer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2005 05:03:12 PM »

my groovy girl is going.  she wants to see somewhere new, she's poseable and she is the perfect size for mailing  Grin can't wait for this to start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fashion is feeding us identification.
http://www.geocities.com/dropdowngorgeous/
bkqueen
« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2005 07:32:42 PM »

ok so.... WHOEVER gets me.. I thought I was going to have to send a boring old beanie stuffy(i love them, but none of them are personal to me!)and I wasn't going to send my two special ones(one given to me by my boyfriend/fiance, and the other a monster i got at one of the shows that i soo love!) but i forgot i had a KNITTED! one in my treasure box of goodies.. yoohoo.. so..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to add to him(in fact, i would LOVE IT) Sew a patch on, add osme hair, or a belly button i dont know! hehe he is uber-excited.. well actualyl i dont know if it's a boy or girl right now.. so feel free to name it too! *smooch*(thats it kissing the monitor!) I would post pictures but alas momma stole the digital. .evil evil mother

oh well.. it IS her camera.. i guess..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

we should have shotguns for this

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2005 09:39:59 PM »

I'm so ecited! Tomorrow is the day (or at least I think). I'm super excited.

Although there is a lackage of  awesome landmarks on Kauai I think I'll manage.  OMFG. I should track down Ben Stiller and take his picture with the stuffy. He comes to my place of employment often. YES!!! ok. awesome.!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
bente
« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2005 09:45:09 PM »

OMFG. I should track down Ben Stiller and take his picture with the stuffy. He comes to my place of employment often. YES!!! ok. awesome.!

Tongue Tongue Oh YES!!!! I love him! I would love to have my stuffy meet him! (And you of course  Grin)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005 11:02:42 PM by bente » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

we should have shotguns for this

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2005 10:48:41 PM »

OMFG. I should track down Ben Stiller and take his picture with the stuffy. He comes to my place of employment often. YES!!! ok. awesome.!

Tongue :POh YES!!!! I love him! I would love to have my stuffy meet him! (And you of course  Grin)

Haha, we get our occasional influx of celevrities! We had The Clintons a few weeks ago and Peirce Brosnan (007!) lives here. THE BEST EVER... was when we had Johnny Depp on Island. HOTNESS!

I think I should take whomevers stuffy to the radio station where I work. It would be cool. Since my last post I've come up with way more than 10 places to take it! Yay!
-Hannah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
bente
« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2005 11:02:11 PM »

Tongue :POh YES!!!! I love him! I would love to have my stuffy meet him! (And you of course  Grin)

Haha, we get our occasional influx of celevrities! We had The Clintons a few weeks ago and Peirce Brosnan (007!) lives here. THE BEST EVER... was when we had Johnny Depp on Island. HOTNESS!

I think I should take whomevers stuffy to the radio station where I work. It would be cool. Since my last post I've come up with way more than 10 places to take it! Yay!
-Hannah

Oh Tongue Tongue I would definately have no problem with Johnny instead!!!!  Shocked Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
bluebubble
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2005 06:16:30 AM »

Grin Grin Grin I'm so excited!! i can't wait for the swap to start!!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mangosplash
« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2005 01:00:33 PM »

WOW!  44 People have signed up!! (So far, that is!)  It is going to be great to see all of the pictures when this swap is done!!  Think of all those lucky stuffies! hehehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"What have you done today to make you feel proud?" - Heather Small
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Try a Glossy Eye And Matte Lip Look!
Inside the Beauty Closet: Kool Aid Lipstain
Aubrey Plaza Cosmo Dor Latinas Cover Shoot
NYFW Behind the Scenes: Makeup Trends
Celebrity Home Beauty Treatments
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...