A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "The Little Visitor Swap" Sign-ups Aug 27-September 15, Send by November 22...  (Read 37966 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

geetar!
Elivs reincarnate

we should have shotguns for this

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2005 07:08:02 PM »

I'm kind of wooried. :/ The orgainizer hasnt messaged me back yet.

-Hannah

This is such a big/popular swap!!  I'm sure she'll get us our information by the 15th
I don't know what you want me to send out Hannah, but y'all will get your information on September 15th or sixteenth. there are over forty swappers currently, and there are eight days left to sign up!! I'm going to include a stuffy biography and a certificate with your information that you need to fill in and send with your stuffy to your partner, and an email partner. this will be explained to you soon.

Oohh... Lightbulb.

I'm actually going to try something, I think. ready for this? I'm going to send everyone's information back to them. DO NOT DELETE THIS!! Then, on September 16th, when the swap is closed, I'll send a general pm with everyone's partners, and you send your information to your partner. Does that make sense? I think it'll save me fair bit of work, and will make getting your partners a lot faster.

PS people who haven't signed up- please save a copy to your inbox/computer when you send, so I don't have to keep doing this!!

PPS... IF I MISSED YOU, PM ME ASAP!! PLEASE!!
[/quote]

I am so sorry! I'm new to swaps here Smiley I didn't know wether or not I needed to be accepted to the swap like other boards! Thanks for understanding!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amore,
Hannah

me amo craftster!
bunnygirl82
« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2005 07:09:40 AM »

Wow! it has been awhile since I checked this board!  Shame on me!  I am so excited the swap is almost starting!!  Sharre I hope you are feeling better!
Talk to everyone soon!
Michelle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thevaticant

I'm cold. And my legs hurt.

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2005 07:35:38 AM »

ahh i keep forgetting i actually have to send out my stuffy in the first place. i wonder if the mail people will get mad if i cram mine into a big yellow envelope. sure, i have a gagillion boxes lying around that could potentially be a good size... but where are they? whoooo knoooows. if someone gets my stuffy, don't be surprised if he's just wrapped in duct tape with your address written on the side ...lol
(okay, okay, i won't do that...)

oh i should also ask, for the scrapbook, are we talkin like whip out the glue and whatnots, cuz we're doin some scrapbookin! or like, me skulking into the dollar store, and buying a cheap little photo album, and putting pictures and other stuff into it? er lemme make that more clear: are we able to buy base albums, and decorate from there? i can't say i know how to/am familiar with scrapbooking, so i don't want to like... construct a book, but i'm more than willing to personalize it. so no one gets a disney princess album. well... i guess it'd be okay if we went to disneyworld/land. we won't though, so...
goodness. i'm terribly sorry about this rambling. i just had two monstrous cups of the most lovely coffee (bavarian chocolate!), so i have to make use of the shakes and type something Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask not what your rest home can do for you, but what you can do for your rest home.
bluebubble
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2005 08:11:16 AM »

This is my pig that i am using for the swap, i need help naming him though.

This one is of him trying to climb in the mailing envelope(i think hes getting impatient waiting for the swap to start!)

Please let me know any names you think of!
Thanx!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010 07:34:09 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2005 08:21:15 AM »

Dear god, that second picture of the pig rooting around in the envelope made my day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grasshopper

Do you like me? Make an assessment.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: September 08, 2005 08:28:25 AM »

This one is of him trying to climb in the mailing envelope(i think hes getting impatient waiting for the swap to start!)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/36088pig2.JPG

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  I am now laughing my ass off!  (And, it could stand to lose a couple pounds!!)  Just tell your little piggy (Mortimer?) not to breathe too deeply in there!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010 07:37:07 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The time has come
The walrus said
To talk of many things-
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax-
Of cabbages and kings.
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.
shipleychick

Harry Potter and the Suicide Prevention Squad?

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 08, 2005 09:14:30 AM »

Oh, wow, that's really cute. He looks like an 'Oinkle' to me though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Snape ate my gaiter!
craft_t_chic
« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2005 09:19:07 AM »

Cheesy That so made me laugh!!!! Thanks for sharing that pic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
thevaticant

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2005 10:35:18 AM »

ahhh that's quite funny. rooting. i love that word. you should name him Rooter. Rootiger. Rootles. Sir Rootly the Magnificent. Rootasha, if its willing to be a girl. Rootilda. okay. off the root. i just love that word. rootilda is more kangaroo, really. but if the pig wears shoes, you could call them Oink-enstocks. maybe if its a she, her bra and undies can be called swine-gerie? get it? lingerie? SWINEgerie!?! okay. okay. settle down lauren.
OH BOY DO I LOVE NAMING THINGS!!
now that i think about it, my giraffe is nameless. okay. i'll post this, and then right away, i'm going to post a picture of my giraffe. then i can have help with his name as well. because all the names i think of are basically the same as above, but with like... giraffe in front, ie. giraffer.
well. not really.
but you know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask not what your rest home can do for you, but what you can do for your rest home.
thevaticant

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2005 10:46:08 AM »

oookay. here's mine.

as you can see, he can't seem to sit without touching himself, the little scamp.

i have another smaller giraffe around here that i might substitute cuz this guy's got beans in his bottom, so he's a bit heavy. i don't want to discriminate, but you know.
they're basically the same idea though, except the smaller guy has bendy legs. this one's just smooshy, so he won't be doing much besides sitting with his hands in his area.
i haven't named him, but he was christened "Hightops" by Ty. i'm not too keen on that. anyway. i'm open to suggestions. for some reason right now, i'm leaning towards Crank. i'm kinda likin that. but anyway.
sorry for all the wordy posts, i'm very very caffienated right now.
-lauren
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sketch a Nose
How to Draw 3D Letters
Introduction to Watercolor Painting
How to Stretch Paper in Watercolor Painting
Sanctum Cast Interviews
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...