A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pagan/Wiccan etc swap gallery!!  (Read 8270 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

the wallaby
Era of the Sea

stirring controversy with a wooden spoon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2005 02:45:39 PM »

Well... I guess I'm the first to post pics. I recieved yesterday from Miss_westenra. I got a beautiful necklace of moonstone and blakc onyx, a cherry wand with white moonstone on one end, and carnelian on the other. Also I got a pouch full of seaglass.

Everything ^

A closer look ^

Thank you  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like personal swaps <3

...Oh fine!
http://www.wists.com/wallaby
Rakuette
i make pottery!

i <3 midtown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005 07:12:32 PM »

OOooooo great job! Yay!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal blog- http://rakuette.blogspot.com/
my stuff for sale- http://Rakuette.etsy.com
365 craft- http://365craft.blogspot.com
365 clay- http://365clay.blogspot.com

i would like to be a swap angel
a) it's a good thing to do
b) i have 5 swaps from 3 years ago that i
would like to make up
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005 08:45:55 PM »

Wow, that necklace is absolutely beautiful!! The goddess charm is so unusual. You have very good tastes Westerna! I also like how the wand looks, very minimalistic and natural. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
andi_sunrider
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2005 03:49:47 AM »

I got my package from PixieSkull today, and it was fantastic! I was totally down in the dumps about missing a Mabon ritual because I'm assistant stage managing a play, and it was just fantastic to rip it all open!

Unfortunately, my sister's camera is on the fritz, so I can't take pictures, so I'll describe everything! Pixie, if you took pics beforehand, feel free to post them up!

There's a gorgeous carved stone incense burner, some candle holders (one sun/moon combo, two tall candle holders that are star shaped, and a big metal star shaped one), and assortment of diffeent coloured taper candles (which is perfet, because I always decide to do something, and then realize I don't have the proper candle colour), and a big huge orange one perfect for Samhain. There's a wooden box, perfect size for my tarot cards and stuff, and a beautiful clother that's silvery velvet, and red on the opposite side. There's a TON of incense -- some regular sized long sticks, and some mini ones that she send a mini holder for! She also included some river rocks, wich is great -- all the rivers around here seem to be full of mud, and the oceany rocks just aren't the same. There's also a snazzy pink notebook with flowers beaded onto it, that's perfect for a dream diary. And my most fave items are a little carnelian (?) prism, and an absolutely gorgeous necklace with a silvery goddess charm hanging into my cleavage, as well as a moon and a zodiac charm onthe sides of the necklace. I think it's with clear quartz beads, and regular green seed beads? I'm still getting used to stones:) There are leaf beads on it, too, and the matching earrings have the leaves, the clear quartzy beads, and another type of green stone (not sure what that one is). Pixie also made me two fantastic beaded pentagrams, the larger one, about 2 inches diameter, is bright green, and the smaller, about an inch or an inch and a half across, is in neat reddish seed beads. They're so cool! I'll definately be making room in my altary area for all this new cool stuff, and I may be wearing two of the items right now.... I love everything, and am so happy with all the items I received, PixieSkull! I hope I can match the calibre for the astronomy swap, and for Rakuette!

And now I shall return to my pomegranate and waiting for my banana bread to finish baking... An hour my arse, I tell ya:) (the problem with baking before bed is that when things don't cook, yuo just have to stay up for muhc longer.....  Will wait for baking smell to disipait before burning the incense:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LusciousPearl.etsy.com
I'm a sewer, and artist, and generally all-around creative person with more fabric in my stash than I know what to do with!
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2005 01:31:10 PM »

I hope you have pics Pixie! Everything sounds so great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
andi_sunrider
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005 02:05:23 PM »

Oh, that's so gorgeous, Wallabee! Wow. I also love the wand -- how are the stones attached, miss_westerna? they seem to just blend into the wood.... The necklace is also extremely neat; the charm is nearly the same as one I found (but i'd never seen one like it before i found it, and it looks great with the moonstone and onyx, two if my fave stones! Lucky Wallabee and talented miss_westerna:)

My package will hopefully be going out to Rakuette in the next few days -- I put everything in a box together and the offering things totally clashed, so I'm doing something different to make up an offering type bowl. Everything must look pretty together, because I am anal and obsessive! i think that you'll quite like it, though! I need to find a bigger box, too:), so I can add more padding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LusciousPearl.etsy.com
I'm a sewer, and artist, and generally all-around creative person with more fabric in my stash than I know what to do with!
Rakuette
i make pottery!

i <3 midtown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005 01:12:11 PM »

take your time!  Wink I am extra slow too.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal blog- http://rakuette.blogspot.com/
my stuff for sale- http://Rakuette.etsy.com
365 craft- http://365craft.blogspot.com
365 clay- http://365clay.blogspot.com

i would like to be a swap angel
a) it's a good thing to do
b) i have 5 swaps from 3 years ago that i
would like to make up
Coyotelady
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005 04:05:37 AM »

I got a beautiful package from The Wallaby yesterday when I got home.  It had a purple incense holder that actually holds the sticks up properly...unlike any of my store bought ones...and some incense.  I love the scent; two beaded books thongs..which is great cause I can always use more; and a gorgeous raven that I absolutely love!  Thank you so much Wallaby.  You did a fabulous job on everything.  Now I just need to find that perfect spot for my new raven so he can help watch over things. Cheesy

I'll post pictures tonight.  My fiance reconfigured my comp and have transfered all my files to his comp and hasn't returned them yet so I don't have my photo program installed atm.  But he has said he will make sure it is done today. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005 04:52:17 AM »

It had a purple incense holder that actually holds the sticks up properly...unlike any of my store bought ones...

I know what you mean! Mine holds the stick way to low so it burns a mark on the ash catcher...and as for "ash catchers" themselves, is it just me or do they do anything but catch ashes! I end up sitting the whole thing on a paper plate so I don't have to wipe down the table when they're done. >_< Sorry, one of my pet peeves that I felt like ranting about at 8 AM...

Can't wait to see this one though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
the wallaby
Era of the Sea

stirring controversy with a wooden spoon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2005 06:40:44 AM »

I'm so glad you like them  Smiley It was very hard for me to part with the raven, but its good to know he's going to have a good home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like personal swaps <3

...Oh fine!
http://www.wists.com/wallaby
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Split Toning in Photoshop - Video Tutorial
-How to Create a Sequence in Premiere Pro CS4
How to Straighten Your Photos in Photoshop CS4
Learn about 3D Computer Art Museum
Learn about 3D Computer Architecture
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...