A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Psychobilly/Punk Rock Swap GALLERY  (Read 6839 times)
Tags for this thread: movie_monsters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

Couture is lame. End of story.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2005 01:29:48 PM »

Post em here when you get em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://cyanidekustoms.bravehost.com
"I dont give a fu*k about punk rock no more" -The Dwarves
I want to give the Devil back the Devils' rock n roll!
Motorcycles and cars made of METAL....nothing gets to a girls heart faster... oh yea-  And crafting stuff that gives off toxic fumes....mmm m
smarmyclothes
lex fiend

i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005 12:23:22 PM »

here's what vegan_crafter sent me:
a fabulous 50's metal lunchbox that she painted black and added a strip of pyramid stud tape as a strap.  the inside has a plaid bottom and a ltitle bar thing to hold your thermos up top!

and inside was all this great stuff:

-a bracelet with a rainbow of barbie shoe charms
-a ball chain necklace with a distillers razorblade charm
-a bunch of glass marble magnets with pinups and brody and more!
-a social distortion magnet
-a rad misfits wallet (with polka dots!)
-a pin-up box with chain detail
-a small notebook bound with red corduroy and a black spider.  the inside covers are really awesome vintage photographs.

now, after i'd taken the picture, i noticed something missing at the same time my boyfriend noticed a strange sound coming from the kitchen.  where the red mark is in the picture, there should have been a pen with pink lips and black maribou feathers at the top.  my very naughty kitty, saxby, had found said pen and made off with it.  he was found in the kitchen gnawing on it.  after i recovered the pen, saxby got inside the box vegan_crafter sent me booty in.  we have reason to believe that saxby is not "all there" in the head.  he is inbred and has extra toes, and sometimes acts like quite the dorkus mallorkus, as evidenced by the following series of photographic evidence....

he sat there with the smaller box on his head for a good 10 minutes, not moving.  just staring at us.  even a scratch on the head was not enough to arouse him from his stupor.  as you can see by the first picture, zelda is quite embarassed by his brother's buffoonery.

anyway: THANK YOU, vegan_crafter, from me and my very appreciative kitties!  you rock! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005 12:28:50 PM »

Awsome stuff! Cant wait to see more!!!

oh and cute kitties... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Motorcycles and cars made of METAL....nothing gets to a girls heart faster... oh yea-  And crafting stuff that gives off toxic fumes....mmm m
aliclimb
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005 12:31:04 PM »

Sorry to crash the swap gallery (which has gotten off to a very cool start, btw), but as the owner of an inbred extra-toed cat I had a good laugh seeing the pictures of smarmyclothes' kitty in the box.  Our cat is also very bizarre and love to play fetch, among other things Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smarmyclothes
lex fiend

i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005 12:56:52 PM »

Our cat is also very bizarre and love to play fetch, among other things Cheesy

saxby is the fetch master!  i wonder if that's an inbreeding thing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missbillie

jack-o-lantern, smack-o-lantern

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005 02:38:15 PM »

Oh, I'm one lucky ghoul (har har).

Vanessa Cyanide sent me the BEST BEST BEST stuff.  I am sooooo totally excited.  I gotta tell you, I was opening my package, and my boyfriend was freaking out.  He was like "she just sent you this stuff?"  I had to remind him of the hard work I had put into the items I sent her, but it was kind of funny -- like free money, or something.

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase:

I got a cool pumpkin bag that reminds me of all my pumpkin tattoos

an absolutely INCREDIBLE coffin purse with cool lace painted overlay

inside view of the leopard lining

some cool booty (frankenstein and bride of barrettes, skull and morbid beads, an freakin' awesome coffin butterfly barrette that I refuse to take out of my hair, and a frankenstein bandanna)

Close up of the butterfly barette

and two KILLER CD's of psychobilly "music to wreck any party"  haha.  We listened to them and are amazed by your dj'ing skills on 10 beers at 2 am!   Cheesy

Thanks Vanessa, you made this swap so great!  I hope you like the things I sent you!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 12:27:20 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down.
Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005 02:51:10 PM »

Hahaha, thats how my boyfriend reacts with this whole swap thing too...you mean you just give eachother stuff? haha, men! (j/k) (yes im bored at work right now, thats why  im replying so fast Tongue )

Im so glad you liked everything!!! The pumpkin bag was a last minute thing, the cd's needed something to be held in, right? ha.

...hehe your so cute... Cheesy

p.s. i have wood burning on my leg...lol, whats the rest of yours of?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005 03:48:48 PM by Vanessa Cyanide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

missbillie

jack-o-lantern, smack-o-lantern

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005 06:26:21 AM »

Hahaha, thats how my boyfriend reacts with this whole swap thing too...you mean you just give eachother stuff? haha, men! (j/k) (yes im bored at work right now, thats why  im replying so fast Tongue )

Im so glad you liked everything!!! The pumpkin bag was a last minute thing, the cd's needed something to be held in, right? ha.

...hehe your so cute... Cheesy

p.s. i have wood burning on my leg...lol, whats the rest of yours of?

Uh, yeah -- did I mention that I don't even technically own those Cd's anymore???  They have been repossesed by the bf.  I have visitation rights.

Anyways, my tattoo -- it's silly.  It's a cauldron that has a skeleton, jackolanterns, and ghoulie smoke coming out of it.  What's yours?  I'll have to take a picture and post...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down.
Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005 08:21:55 AM »

So do I have to come over there and ruff him up a bit to get yer cd's back??? hehe..

Mines all the images from the misfits song Halloween...complete with a dead cat hangin from a pole Wink.  I'll find a picture and get it up for ya.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005 02:51:32 PM »

I just got my package from MissBillie!!! Its so freakin cool! I'll post up some pics when I get home, but she made me some really f'in cool hot rod koasters, a hand embroidered Dwarves saying (hehe, that little birdie was dead on! hopefully you didnt eat him for dinner!), and a yummy smellin lucky 13 car freshner. I NEEDED koasters like no tomorrow!!!!
They might end up as wall art cos theyre way too cool to let my beer sweat on! YOU ROCK!

EDIT:  And heres the promissed pix:

Heres the loot- Awesome Kustom Koasters (haha), Kool A$$ Dwarves patch/picture, Smelly Kustom Kar Freshner (in a good way), and the Kute Kustom post card/letter.

The Kustom Koasters- done with acrylic (im guessing) so they dont get fudged up

The Kustom Dwarves Embroidered picture/patch yumminess

And the Kar Freshner with the Koasters in their Koaster holder along with postcard/letter

YOU ROCK MISSBILLIE!!!
Oh and heres my promissed leg for ya...i guess we were destined to be swap partners with the burning wood...hahahaha...next can we go on a midnight stroll along the beach with the wind in our hair???
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005 07:52:22 PM by Vanessa Cyanide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What are some things I should look for when choosing a digital camera?
Will a digital camera make picture taking easier?
What is the difference between film and digital cameras?
How to Light Eyes Properly in a Movie or Photo
How to Take Better Pictures Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...