A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hayao Miyazaki swap goodies here!  (Read 7976 times)
Tags for this thread: miyazaki  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Radioactivecrafter
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2005 09:38:56 PM »

She did indeed receive. Good luck with all of this, I really wish I could help, but I've never seen any of his stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2005 06:44:15 AM »

She did indeed receive. Good luck with all of this, I really wish I could help, but I've never seen any of his stuff.

Thanks so much for letting us know! I'm glad she got her package & I appreciate your offer to help! Smiley

So that leaves Bastelmutti. I re-read the thread & it looks like she is the only other one who hasn't received yet. 

So, not to step on any toes but I don't see why Bastelmutti shouldn't just send a PM to me & to penguino with her address & her preferences (movies, characters, colors, shirt size) and we can both send her a few little things to make up for this.

Is that OK with you guys Bastelmutti & Penguino?

Let me know, I have also PM'd kjtalula to let her know that we are putting this in motion & about emilytate getting feedback.

Emilytate, if you are reading this it would be nice if you wanted to explain what happened!

So, in conclusion the situation is being handled. Bastelmutti WILL get swap angel stuff!  Wink

Please if anyone else didn't receive post here or PM me! Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.betweenstupidandclever.com
yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
Bastelmutti
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2005 03:03:48 PM »

Thanks a lot, guys! I'll PM you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bastelmutti
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2005 06:22:32 AM »

I will post pictures this week when I have some free time, but I just had to tell you I received a fantastic package from my swap angel, Penguino - thank you so much!

It contained a green felt Totoro - quote from my 2 yr. old: "That's Totoro. I want Totoro!" It's so cute. And a set of Miyazaki cards, which my 6 yr. old will be using to write letters. AND a pair of shrinky dink earrings with Totoro and Jiji, my two favorite characters. I seriously want to frame those - they are a work of art!

Thanks so much - you really went above and beyond! Kjtalula - can you add a nice comment on Penguino's feedback?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2005 04:48:48 PM »

I will post pictures this week when I have some free time, but I just had to tell you I received a fantastic package from my swap angel, Penguino - thank you so much!

It contained a green felt Totoro - quote from my 2 yr. old: "That's Totoro. I want Totoro!" It's so cute. And a set of Miyazaki cards, which my 6 yr. old will be using to write letters. AND a pair of shrinky dink earrings with Totoro and Jiji, my two favorite characters. I seriously want to frame those - they are a work of art!

Thanks so much - you really went above and beyond! Kjtalula - can you add a nice comment on Penguino's feedback?

I am glad that you like it.  I hope that you don't mind that you essentially receive similar items as my package to Dragonsmuse.  I was going to make you a grey felt totoro but I don't have any grey felt left.  Well I have all sort of colors but not grey  Sad  and I am too lazy to go out to buy some.  So I decide that olive green is a nice color for Totoro. 

I am sort of saving my other ideas for the next miyazaki swap that looks like will happen after new year some time.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2005 05:12:15 PM »

I'm glad Penguino is such a fast sender! My stuff will be mailed out tomorrow!

Post pics!! I want to see all the cool stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bastelmutti
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2005 10:01:54 AM »

Worthwhile Girl sent me another awesome angel package containing a Jiji-stenciled tote and a Totoro hat!

Thanks so much to you two!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2005 03:53:57 PM »

I'm so glad that you liked it & that it made up for being flaked on!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Raw Food California Rolls - Part 1
How to Find Wine Matches for Sushi
How to Make Mongolian Lamb
How to Make Balachaung
Asian Spare Ribs with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...