A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
422 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bridal Shower gift for a long-lost friend!?!!?  (Read 466 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bkqueen
« on: August 22, 2005 09:12:29 AM »

Ok.. so a friend of mine is getting married, I haven't seen her in two years, but we were best friends for the first 15 years of our life(we are 20/21 now). I think she is having a few bridal showers, but this one is local for her family(mother) and friends who live here.. ANYWAY..

lol
I don't know the man she is marrying, so thats hard, I don't even know her well anymore! Can't be anything too sexy, as it will be a while before she uses it.. about 3 months after she started planning her wedding, she found out she was preggers! hehe I guess they want her to deal with everything at once! yikes..

I am thinking(I won't be at the wedding, so I want to give her seomthing nice, to remember me by) of doing a wedding album, or scrapbook of sorts.. but no idea where to look for tutes. on making one..

The journals I make aren't nice enough looking for it(ie. spiral bindings, and our covers are not handmade so  I ont know how to do that)

The idea I am having is one that is longer than it is high... (think a piece of paper on its side.. though a bit bigger i tink) with a hard fabric cover.. I like the fabric covers that are abit puffy(does that make sense?) haha

ANYWAY! That was just the first thing I thought of.. ANY ideas?!!?!?!?!?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...