A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: British Comedy Swap Gallery!  (Read 3836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 21, 2005 10:26:16 PM »

Here's the link to our original thread.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43120.0

Here's the list that I have of who has sent and who has received

witchybelle4u2 ---->  beadgirl  ----> RECEIVED

beadgirl ---->  iqjones  ----> RECEIVED

iqjones ---->  grasshopper  ----> RECEIVED

grasshopper  ---->  dianac  ----> RECEIVED

dianac  ---->  highway16  ---->  NOT SENT, NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT

highway16  ---->  witchybelle4u2  ----> RECEIVED

Post the picture's here when you get em!  
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005 11:34:58 AM by beadgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005 02:32:37 AM »

I recieved mine today! (Hence the squeal of delight when the postman came!) highway16, you are my new best friend! I'll post photos later today when I get a chance to upload them! Smiley

Beadgirl I am SO sorry! My package hasn't been sent yet! Please forgive me! I just haven't gotten it right yet. It's going out either tomorrow or Thursday, I swear. I just has to be perfect. Lol. I'll let you know when it goes out and I'll try to express it as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
witchybelle4u2

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005 07:28:25 AM »

Here are the pics I promised:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/wondra/Crafty/ComedySwap2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/wondra/Crafty/ComedySwap3.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/wondra/Crafty/ComedySwap4.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/wondra/Crafty/ComedySwap5.jpg

My nifty package was a Father Dougal doll, a spider baby, a bunny and marble magnets of Eddie Izzard and Fawlty Towers. I seriously can't express how cool this is! I'm dying to get home and show my husband, he's gonna love it!

I love Dougal's little underpants as well! Smiley

Thank you, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
grasshopper

Do you like me? Make an assessment.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005 09:46:34 AM »

Am I a lucky swapper or what?  WOOOHOOO!!!  I got my stuff from iqjones today!  I lurve eet!!!  My favorites were "Vicar of Dibley" and "Are You Being Served?"  So for the great loot I scored- an awesome t-shirt with the Vicar and Alice on the front!!  Already planning an outfit to wear to work tomorrow so I can show it off!  An embroidered hand towel that says "I'm free!"  Mr. Humphries voice rings through my head whenever I look at it!!  And, a "Vicar of Dibley" clock!!  It is on my desk here at work!  It looks like a little TV covered in plaid cordoroy.  Inside the little TV is a picture of the gang from Dibley!  Do I totally love it?  "No, no, no, no, no, no, yes!"  I don't have a camera so please post pics if you took them, iq!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The time has come
The walrus said
To talk of many things-
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax-
Of cabbages and kings.
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005 12:21:50 PM »

Am I a lucky swapper or what?  WOOOHOOO!!!  I got my stuff from iqjones today!  I lurve eet!!!  My favorites were "Vicar of Dibley" and "Are You Being Served?"  So for the great loot I scored- an awesome t-shirt with the Vicar and Alice on the front!!  Already planning an outfit to wear to work tomorrow so I can show it off!  An embroidered hand towel that says "I'm free!"  Mr. Humphries voice rings through my head whenever I look at it!!  And, a "Vicar of Dibley" clock!!  It is on my desk here at work!  It looks like a little TV covered in plaid cordoroy.  Inside the little TV is a picture of the gang from Dibley!  Do I totally love it?  "No, no, no, no, no, no, yes!"  I don't have a camera so please post pics if you took them, iq!!

So glad you like!!!!!!!!!
Forgot to take pictures, was too excited to get everything in mail;)
I really wanted to make little mock-ups of Alice's wedding dress ideas, but I couldn't get the pictures of Dr. Who & the styrofoam Thomas The Tank Engines small enough for anything but toddler-sized...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
grasshopper

Do you like me? Make an assessment.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005 03:15:53 PM »

I will hijack (can we still use that word?) the work camera and try to post tomorrow!  Every time I look to see what time it is, I get to see the gang.  Thank you sooooooooooo much again!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The time has come
The walrus said
To talk of many things-
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax-
Of cabbages and kings.
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.
highway16

And that's very unusual for me...

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005 06:54:42 PM »

Witchybelle4u2, I'm so glad you liked your stuff!  I just have to include a pic of Dougal's underpants; I'm so proud (sorry about the blurry pic, I would have taken more before I shipped if I had realized!):

I had the debate with myself about how to handle dolly Dougal's, um, nether region.  As irreligious as I am, I couldn't bring myself to make an anatomically correct priest.  Then I found this Transformer fabric, and I just had to make some tiny underoos.

And I would like to give credit to my sweetie!  Although she is more handy than crafty, she halped me sew on the hair and draw the face so I could get the doll out sooner.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:01:04 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005 01:07:36 AM »

So you think everything's going your way and...

I went to send my package this morning and the guy at the post office was like, "Ok. It'll be -so many pounds- to send it airmail and it'll be there within the week." How much? You're joking...."Well, you could send it surface mail for half the price but it could take eight weeks." How long? You're joking. Fine. I'll be back. With more money. Lol. I've had this love/hate relationship with the Royal Mail since I started dating my hubby (long distance) years ago. Anywho, I'm trying again after work. Lol. I will get this out today!!

Witchybelle4u2, I'm so glad you liked your stuff!  I just have to include a pic of Dougal's underpants; I'm so proud (sorry about the blurry pic, I would have taken more before I shipped if I had realized!):

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/12573dougal_underpants.jpg

I had the debate with myself about how to handle dolly Dougal's, um, nether region.  As irreligious as I am, I couldn't bring myself to make an anatomically correct priest.  Then I found this Transformer fabric, and I just had to make some tiny underoos.

And I would like to give credit to my sweetie!  Although she is more handy than crafty, she halped me sew on the hair and draw the face so I could get the doll out sooner.

I don't even know what possesed me to look at his underpants! Am I sick and wrong? Lol.

Thank the gods for our significant others! My hubby saved me too. I'll have to explain later...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 08:00:06 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005 07:15:01 AM »

Beadgirl, your package was sent today, should get it next week!

I went to the post office today and the postman was like, "Oh, you won't need that much money, it weighs less than it did yesterday." Which amused me. Then he said knowingly, "You must've shaken it."

If only that worked on people! I'd definitely be shaknig my bum more! Lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005 09:29:53 AM »

LOL, that's funny.  I didn't know you could shake it to make it less.   Cheesy   I can't wait to get it!   Grin    

iqjones ~ Let me know when you get your package, I forogt to include a paper, but I can just PM it to you!    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Hack Your On-Board Flash
High Speed Photography
Group Portrait Photography Tips
Preventing or Removing Red Eye
Stop Motion Digital Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...