A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,523
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super-Fun 3-Month Swap Gallery All Months  (Read 7083 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sleepywalkin
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2005 10:40:08 AM »

unfortunately i still haven't been able to get a camera for pics of my month 2 package received from megaknits.  Sad Sad

but it was a really lovely package.  she made me a gorgeous tote (that i've been using every day since i got it!) lined with a really pretty pale yellow and green fabric.  the outside has an iron on of a neat cowgirl and says "western queen".  it's outlined with green beads (are they just glued on?  it looks so neat).

she also sent some really pretty blue beaded bracelets, and two wire necklaces with beads.  i love it all!  thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - oscar wilde
apixiegrl
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2005 05:28:17 PM »

Here are the beautiful swap items ithnkuno made for me. Everything is beautifully made the pictures don't capture that for some reason.

Two aprons, 1 pink, 1 greens and browns.

The pretty pin on the pink apron

painted knitting needles and more fabric and felt  flower pins and a pad

and a Jacket!!! with vintage buttons and flower pin.. I luv it all.. Thank u (^_^)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sleepywalkin
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2005 05:31:52 AM »

wow!  everything is so beautiful.  the jacket is stunning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - oscar wilde
ithnkuno
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2005 07:21:29 AM »

I didn't exactly make the jacket. It was a a jacket I bought for me, but it didn't fit. (I got a girls xl, vs a wmn's xl, big difference) I threw out the reciept, but I thought it'd be perfect for pixiegrl. I was going to alter it and recon it more, but I thought the pin went so well, that I just added the covered buttons in the same vintage fabric, and took it in a little, because pixiegrl is petite (I'm sure you could have guess that,  from her name.) I hope it fits. If it's too big it can be worn over a chunky sweater.
What a fun partner! I really enjoyed doing all of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
greenfish
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2005 09:41:21 PM »

Everyone recieved such beautiful things!! I (first month) recieved the cutest bag, card, magnets, photobooklet and wallet from megaknits! My digi takes huge photos and I cant resize (wheres the computer boy when you need him!?) But they are LOVELY!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pibbgirl
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2005 01:29:53 PM »

I heard from greenfish that she received my package for month 3.  Here is what I sent her.

A pillowcase, sewn and then decorated with fish appliques:

A zipper pouch with a fish applique:

And some fruit magnets:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apixiegrl
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2005 05:27:35 PM »

Wow ... I recieved my swap box from Edamame already today!!! This is what she sent..

2 potholders with birds, acrylic magnetic coasters that u can put pictures in, a very pretty pouch make from Kimono fabric and a cute felt pin that i already used on a knitted wrap. Thank u for everything.. All was beautiful and i needed potholders. They match my kitchen by the way (^_^)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2005 05:45:05 PM by apixiegrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinksparklyscot
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2005 05:29:41 PM »

Hi Peoples! I finally got time to take pics of the fantastic stuff I recieved for month 2, sorry it's taken so long, I've been rushed off my feet recently. There was a bit of a mix up so I ended up getting 2 parcels, Firstly from sugargliders101 I received a super snuggly scarf, tinkerbell t-shirt and bag with uber cute tinkerbell lining, eek sorry bout the huge first pic, I've already resized them but I think my hosts being funny:
Then I received this mega packed packackage from sleepywalkin, an amazing bag (I love it soooo much) a wee purse, a belt, hair clips, bracelets, keyring an envelope with super paper, and two felt flowers:
I love everything, thanks soooo much, you put me to shame! And Pibbgirl, I got your stuff posted on thurs 20th, but when I was clearing out today I realised that in my rush to pack stuff up I left out the note I'd written to you, I'll pm you what I wrote when you get your package so I don't ruin the surprise! Sorry!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006 04:15:47 AM by pinksparklyscot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gingery
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2005 07:26:37 PM »

Wow ... I recieved my swap box from Edamame already today!!! This is what she sent..

2 potholders with birds, acrylic magnetic coasters that u can put pictures in, a very pretty pouch make from Kimono fabric and a cute felt pin that i already used on a knitted wrap. Thank u for everything.. All was beautiful and i needed potholders. They match my kitchen by the way (^_^)

wow, that's so awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edamame
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2005 09:00:52 PM »

Wow ... I recieved my swap box from Edamame already today!!!
So glad you like it! Those potholders... I have a new appreciation for what a pain in the butt bias binding can be around sharp corners!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Sake Lees
Making Langzhou Noodles
Making Kimchi with David Chang
Green Papaya Soup with Lobster and Turmeric
Seared Fish with Maple Tamarind Glaze
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...