A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: City/Area Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED, Extended to send out Oct 24th)  (Read 6475 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

starpiste
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005 12:46:19 PM »

fruithead, the fact that you have so much Tegan and Sara stuff in your posts makes me really happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fruithead
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005 12:50:58 PM »

lol. starpiste, i'm glad to hear. i'm revisiting the so jealous CD as i listened to it ad nauseum (spelling?) when it first came out and had to give it a break. they're awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gurlzcanrock2

Photography echoes life.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005 01:21:27 PM »

This one sounds really neat! I'm actually kindof glad the signups got postponed so that I have time to get positive feedback on my first swap and join all of you guys! But I'm torn...I'm from Greensboro, NC, but in early September I'm going to college in Savannah, GA. Oh well, if I do this swap, I'll probably just do Savannah though, b/c it's a whole lot more interesting than my hometown! or maybe I'll mix it up and give a little bit of both worlds!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Did I post something you might want to buy? Check out my etsy shop! www.gchorddesigns.etsy.com
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005 02:37:13 PM »

To be honest, I don't know when I'm getting my feedback yet. But I just sent my package for my first swap and it should be received in a few days and then maybe I can get my feedback and start the sign ups for this one again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2005 05:50:12 PM »

I can't wait for signups on this one to reopen...this will be my first swap and I can't wait.  I live in a medium size town outside of a very large town so I will probably include items from both.  Can't wait. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ax174
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2005 05:15:09 AM »

Hey fruithead!  I live in TO too, but was thinking instead of sending official touristy stuff, that I'd send things from my neighbourhood which is Agincourt (a.k.a. "Asiancourt").  Toronto and area has lots of great neighbourhoods. I bet yours isn't as plain vanilla as you think.   Smiley  Unless you live in Oakville, in which case, my apologies.   Grin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005 10:44:14 AM by ax174 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

joannawebb
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2005 11:24:53 AM »

I would be interested - but I just joined today so if your signup is a month away that will work for me. I am in a small town outside of Phoenix, Arizona and would be interested in any towns/states other than Az and California!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fruithead
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005 12:55:49 PM »

Hey fruithead!  I live in TO too, but was thinking instead of sending official touristy stuff, that I'd send things from my neighbourhood which is Agincourt (a.k.a. "Asiancourt").  Toronto and area has lots of great neighbourhoods. I bet yours isn't as plain vanilla as you think.   Smiley  Unless you live in Oakville, in which case, my apologies.   Grin

i guess you've never been to oshawa Smiley i find myself saying toronto as my location around here so people might actually know the place i'm talking about...but i go to toronto every so often so it's not a complete lie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AstroZombie
Cryptozoologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005 04:37:13 PM »

I'd love to join this swap if sign ups begin again. But someone from Norman, OK already posted! What are the odds?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005 09:37:38 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44508.0

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=48769.0

Those links are to the Around Town swap and gallery. I had mentioned before in the "idea" thread that this had been going on, but maybe you guys can get inspiration in the meanwhile Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celebrity Horror Hairstyles
Pixie Perfect Celebrity Haircuts
How To Make Your Blowout Last Longer
Try Hair Gloss For Shiny Locks
How to Create a Twisted Bun Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...