A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Swap Gallery  (Read 6205 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2005 04:36:09 PM »

rusty is friggin' adorable!!!  looks like a sweet dog too!  he looks super cute in his new outfits! 

thanks Smiley

yeah he looks like a little kid in those! my baby!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ADHDCraftster
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005 07:04:15 AM »

My kitties got their presents yesterday!!!  Thank You so MUCH JulieI85!!!!  I will have to take action pictures today after work, so I'll post them tomorrow.  BUT Elmo and Gizmo just LOVED what you sent.  They were playing with everything all night long.  They really didnt know what to do with the pipe cleaners but it was entertaining for me to wrap them around there tails and watch them try to get it off!

This is what julieI85 sent me!  Will post pics tomorrow morning

-a FAb-U-LoUs blue felt pillow blanket with a pocket that fits kitties in it!
-LOTS of cat-nip cat toys that may be mangled up already in the pic bc they had a field day with them.
-a personalized cook-book for kitty treats (awesome btw, I  love it)
-a felted cat-scratch thingy.  (JulieI85, they went at it immediately)
-bag of catnip
-pipecleaners

Have you gotten yours yet?  Let me know, but I will post pics as sooon as I can!

Elmo and Gizmo THANK YOU
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable...
juliel85
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Serial Crafter

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005 08:33:57 AM »

wooo, I JUST got the package from ADHDCraftster this minute and I had to share!!!  I'm sorry to say miss Princess isn't with me at the moment, but I'll be seeing her this weekend so I'll make sure to post some pics of her enjoying her AWESOME stuff when that happens!!  Everything is soooo great!!!  Thank you so much!!!

the COOLEST pink/orange fun fur kitty bed with Princess's name on the front (she's gonna love it)

A bunch of really awesome treats and toys for both Rex and Princess....there's cat grass, a chew tube, little dino shaped hamster treats (he's already hoarding them), and some little ball/mouse toys

And the cutest little wooden house for Rex with his name on the top in silver glitter (that's his little tush going in the front hole, I couldn't keep him still long enough to get the perfect action shot :-P)

Sorry the pictures don't really do everything justice, I (and my babies) feel SO spoiled!  Princess's birthday is Thursday, by the way, so this came just in time! Smiley  I really love everything and I know the critters are just going to go nuts.  I can't wait to get the stuff to Princess... Smiley

Oh, ADHDCraftster, I'm so glad your kitties like everything too!  As far as the pipecleaners go...my cat has always gone crazy for them, so I thought I'd include some, but I guess not every cat is as weird as mine Wink 

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ADHDCraftster
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005 09:38:21 AM »

Yea!  *I just started laughing when I saw Rex's little butt in the house* I'm glad you got it and you like it.  Just to let you know; the cat bed is cat tested and approved!!!  My Elmo was kneading it while I was trying to sew up the last bit of it - I mean I couldnt keep him out of it.  Also before I sewed up the last bit of it I put a bunch of taming tension tea bags from celestial seasonings in it to help your kitty go to bed.  I could smell them when I put my nose right in the bed so I hope she does too.  They've got honey, eucaliptis, lemon grass etc in them to help her relax!

~I know you didnt want anything orange but this was the prissiest stuff I could find for a Princess!!!  So, I hope you dont mind.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005 09:40:35 AM by ADHDCraftster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

juliel85
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Serial Crafter

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2005 10:06:04 AM »

oh, haha, I actually like orange just fine, especially when paired with pink Wink  I don't really know what made me say no orange in the first place.  wow, that's so cool about the tea bags...I can smell them too!  She's just going to adore it, I know it.  I also had a tough time keeping Princess away from the blanket and scratch box.  I also forgot to mention...I was going to make treats and send them, but I had horrible visions of a package getting lost in the mail and moldy tuna cookies showing up on your doorstep, so I settled for the cookbook.  The recipes are all cat-approved as well!  Thanks again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ADHDCraftster
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2005 10:16:00 AM »

that's soo cool.  I have never thought about making cat treats but I thought those were just great.  I plan on making some really soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dianajeanne
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2005 10:17:00 AM »

Swap lurcker - Look at all these happy, lucky pets!  this looks like it was a fund swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DogGrrl
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2005 06:04:01 PM »

lady4feet ROCKS!  My fur kids got 2 sweet bandannas (one with Trouble's name on it!) and the CUTEST jacket with a felt monkey appliqud on it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I will try to get some photos taken tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2005 08:33:40 PM »

Yay for dogrrl the best swap partner in the world! The other day I awoke to this wonderful package.
Here is a photo of the dog bed and all the wonderful bandanna for my dog Falcor.

The bed is so soft I considered stealing it for myself, lol. The bandanna are a nice array of wonderful fabrics. Three are embroidered with a happy new year design, an easter bunny, and a beautiful Irish one. In fact here's a close up picture of it, it's my favorite one the stitching are tiny shamrocks.

She made a huge sleep sacks for my ferrets here's an action shot of Thera coming out of it.

She has a small dog day care and she sent me a magnet of what I'm assuming is her advertisement, it's so funny. If I lived in San Francisco my baby would definitely be there. Also in the picture is an accordion photo holder, the sign on it says beware of dogs. The flames are for my turtle and tortoise, Lashaba and Luna, she thought of everyone!

Also she made two squeaky toys that have replacement squeakers and dried chicken strips that didn't make it in to the pictures.
Sorry I don't have more action shots, my Hubby has our dog this month(we're both in the military and stationed on opposite sides of GA so the puppy goes back and forth). Everything is awesome! Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sexylovekitten
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2005 05:19:57 AM »

i can't wait to get home from my business trip and see what mr. big got!!! then i will post pictures! if he feels the need to cooperate and be a good model. it doesn't always happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Braid Like Rachel McAdams
What Are Some Good Braid Styles For a Wedding?
How to Do a Braid Like Sienna Miller
How to Do Cornrows
How to Do a Braid Like Blake Lively
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...