A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
353 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Flower Gallery  (Read 5657 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sewberrycrazy
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005 11:02:11 AM »

Yeah it's a bookmark Cheesy  I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound and that you liked everything.  I took pics before I mailed, so just let me know if you need me to post them.  Thanks for being a great swap partner!

Oh, and to answer taloola... I picked lilacs (my favorite flower) and roses (my other favorite flower) because I know that roses are easier to find (for crafting purposes) than lilacs.  I love them both equally because they remind me of where I grew up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tagurity
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005 11:04:17 AM »

I think I picked roses, but I also had daffodills and orchids.  My partner (faerietail) picked peonies, rhododendrons, and "surprise me".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kati
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005 11:05:30 AM »

mmmmmm...i love lilacs!  my lilac bushes are all done bein' "lilacy" this year Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewberrycrazy
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005 11:09:20 AM »

I just looked at your profile to see where you're from and I see it's Portland.  That's what I thought, because no other city grows roses and lilacs quite like Portland does.  That's where I'm from.  All of my family is still there, but I haven't lived there in almost 8 years.  I miss it soooooo much.  I LOVE PORTLAND!!!    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005 11:20:22 AM »

thats funny!  small world!  where do you live now?

if you come back to visit give a holler!  maybe we could get coffee/beer!  it would be fun to meet a fellow craftster!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005 11:45:56 AM »

i picked poppies and water lillies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewberrycrazy
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005 11:49:21 AM »

I'm in Maryland currently, but I've moved around a lot... military blah!  Tongue
I grew up in SE Portland, and just before HS moved to far SE Portland, almost Gresham, and I went to Centennial HS.  I'm 27 now so that was a while ago  Wink
Anyway, I'd love to meet ya, next time I'm in town, but I don't think it will be for a while.  Air fare is so expensive and my parents will be coming here in Oct to meet their newest granddaughter.

She arrived 4 weeks ago and we named her Lila, after my favorite Portland Lilacs Cheesy  This swap is what gave me the idea for the name.  Thanks again Flareon for suggesting this swap and helping me name my daughter!
(If you read my posts about this in the NEW SWAP THEME IDEAS, sorry to repeat myself Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewberrycrazy
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005 11:52:49 AM »

Oh lasandri, I saw some great poppy fabric the other day...

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a Fav Flower Swap Round II?  I love looking for great flower fabrics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tagurity
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005 11:59:48 AM »

Oh lasandri, I saw some great poppy fabric the other day...

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a Fav Flower Swap Round II?  I love looking for great flower fabrics.

Better:

What if we did a "my fave flower FABRIC" swap?  I have tons of various floral prints that I don't use that often.  Everyone could post a list of fabrics they have and what they would like to find to the swap organizer.  The organizer could match people up based on the lists.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kati
zenochka
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005 12:41:57 PM »

Yeah it's a bookmark Cheesy  I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound and that you liked everything.  I took pics before I mailed, so just let me know if you need me to post them.  Thanks for being a great swap partner!

Oh, and to answer taloola... I picked lilacs (my favorite flower) and roses (my other favorite flower) because I know that roses are easier to find (for crafting purposes) than lilacs.  I love them both equally because they remind me of where I grew up.

If you can post the pics that's better, my camera is still charging! I left it on the other day lol! For the life of me I could only find 1 fabric with lilacs on it and it wasn't too pretty looking lol! So that's why I went with the deep colors and roses, plus it was a really really light pastel and purple and you said you weren't too fond of pastels lol! Thanks again!!!
Cheryl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Romantic Loner Short
Saving and Recovering Your Photos in Photoshop CS6
How to Draw Ken the Eagle from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman
How to Draw Master Croc from Kung Fu Panda 2
How to Draw Marty from Madagascar 3
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...