A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tattoo/bodymod swap round 2 GALLERY  (Read 4315 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SassetteOPants

Equal parts sugar and salt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005 09:43:59 AM »

i finished, yayyy!!!
i'll post on monday, but i'll pm you ParanoidEv to comfirm that i actually did Smiley
Thanks!  I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...so believe when I say Im no better than you, except when I craft so I guess it aint true.

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'Insinuendos.etsy.com')
sleepywalkin
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005 05:04:36 AM »

W-O-W

i got my package from sassette and it...is...gorgeous!  sassy, your work is definitely an art!  i love everything so much.  did you take pics?  i don't have a digital camera, but i can borrow the bf's this weekend if need be.

i received lovely items, all crafted out of polymer clay (something i've never used before, but i'm totally inspired to try working with this now).  there's a lipstick-shaped tube with a horeshoe, lucky clover and lucky 7, and little tiny rhinestones (love them).  a little pot with a pretty pinup lady face (the detail is amazing).  and a tealight displayed on a mirror with a beautiful swallow and banner.  it is really hard to explain, but you'll see how amazing everything is when pics are posted.

thanks sassy!!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - oscar wilde
SassetteOPants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005 06:29:15 AM »

W-O-W

i got my package from sassette and it...is...gorgeous!  sassy, your work is definitely an art!  i love everything so much.  did you take pics?  i don't have a digital camera, but i can borrow the bf's this weekend if need be.

i received lovely items, all crafted out of polymer clay (something i've never used before, but i'm totally inspired to try working with this now).  there's a lipstick-shaped tube with a horeshoe, lucky clover and lucky 7, and little tiny rhinestones (love them).  a little pot with a pretty pinup lady face (the detail is amazing).  and a tealight displayed on a mirror with a beautiful swallow and banner.  it is really hard to explain, but you'll see how amazing everything is when pics are posted.

thanks sassy!!!   Cheesy
Woohoo!  You are very welcome!  Everything was really fun to make and I was hoping you'd like the whole little theme!  Polymer clay is so fun to play with, I'm glad you want to try it!

I don't have a pic of the lipstick case-thingy for some reason, but here's the box and the tealight:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

...so believe when I say Im no better than you, except when I craft so I guess it aint true.

petuniahead
Renegade Chola

Viva La Gee Whiz!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005 03:30:40 PM »

I got my swap package from sleepywalkin today!  It's awesome!  There is a fairy box, a framed stitched flower, tattoo shop card, and some really cool jewelry (2 bracket and earing sets and a bracelet and necklace set)!  I will get a picture taken of it and posted as soon as possible. Thanks for an awesome swap package!

EDIT: Here's the picture!

on top of all of the amaizing stuff in this gallery, I just wanted to let you know, abbyful , that i have that EXACT same bed comforter.... Wal-mart much  Huh Huh LOVE it!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best."
-Frida Kahlo

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.geewhizdesign.etsy.com')
SassetteOPants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005 07:26:25 PM »

I got my swap package from sleepywalkin today!  It's awesome!  There is a fairy box, a framed stitched flower, tattoo shop card, and some really cool jewelry (2 bracket and earing sets and a bracelet and necklace set)!  I will get a picture taken of it and posted as soon as possible. Thanks for an awesome swap package!

EDIT: Here's the picture!

I LOVE the lotus flower.  Really pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StephInTheCity
candy-coated crafter

Crafting is sexy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2005 11:26:06 AM »

I got my package from abbyful yesterday, but my camera is on the fritz right now.  I'll post a pic later, but here is what she sent: a cute little purse with a sparrow painted on it, three nautical star hooks (that match my tattoo on my back and will be perfect for puppy leashes and such), a hair clip with a sparrow and nautical stars (and my hair is finally long enough that I need one now, so yay), a cool plastic bangle with painted skeletons, and some temporary tattoos.  Thank you!

Edited--got a pic now!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005 01:24:35 PM by StephInTheCity » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I was any more open, I'd be inside out.
modpodge
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2005 05:57:24 PM »

Sassette-

that polymer claywork is AMAZING!!! the detail on the tealight almost looks like it is embroidered onto the glass!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danny_cruz
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2005 09:25:15 AM »

yay! last friday night i received my package from lespaulguitargirl!
i'm so happy Smiley amazing stuff, i would say. thank you thank you thank you!
here are the pics!

a purse, painted wooden box and a necklace Smiley

close up for the necklace (my friends are in love with it  Tongue )

sassete, did your stuff arrived?
they said it could get there in 7-22 days =~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Danny Cruz.
http://www.hyperactiverabbit.blogspot.com/
i now have a craft blog in english, yay! ^^
paradisecrane
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2005 06:17:21 PM »

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/dannycruz/ohhappyday008.jpg[/img]
a purse, painted wooden box and a necklace Smiley

That Henna purse is fantastic!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008 09:07:59 AM by jungrrl - Reason: Please remove IMG tags when quoting! Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone want to swap ATCs?
Visit my shop!
http://applearabesque.etsy.com/
SassetteOPants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2005 06:55:17 PM »

Sassette-

that polymer claywork is AMAZING!!! the detail on the tealight almost looks like it is embroidered onto the glass!!

Thank you, that's really nice of you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Hair Care Products For Ethnic Hair
Beachy Waves for Short Hair Tutorial
A Salon-Worthy Blowout You Can Do at Home
How to Curl Short Hair with a Flat Iron
How to Style a Festival Updo for Curly Hair
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...