A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,757
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crazy Quilt Block Swap!! Sign-Up CLOSED! Mail-Out 9/13/05  (Read 13935 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

_Steph_
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2005 08:10:48 AM »

nessa is from Canada - I bet hers is taking longer for some reason?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
_Steph_
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2005 08:15:04 AM »

Alright guys, feedback has been left, and I thank everyone who participated for doing so! Smiley Smiley Shall we see about some swap angels? I am actually okay with not having any more sent to me, I am SO over this whole swapping thing between flakers and my job. BUT I will be happy to send out to anyone who would like me to, just PM me or let me know here. Also I'm adding us to the swap angels needed thread, I don't want to see you guys with half-finished quilts Sad Sad!

Thanks everyone, and if any of you see a round 2 start up, feel free to post the link here!!

Steph
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
_Steph_
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2005 08:22:55 AM »

Hi everyone! I have not flaked. Mine were returned to me as insufficient postage this past week wile I was in the hospital. (I just put a stamp on them and put them in my mailbox, thought that would be ok for the US) They will be remailed through the post office this week by my hubby.

As I said in the thread and I believe in a PM, as long as they were received by Oct 1 there was no problem. (Which they would have been had you mailed them the 28th, by the way...) They weren't received today and appropriate feedback has been left for both swappers who failed to meet the first, second, and then finally the third deadline.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
Kayla
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2005 05:14:49 PM »

hey ladies!

i've been busy with school and what not and i doidn't get a chance to say thankx to all of you!
the squares i got are all so fab!!

thankx again!
~Kayla
THIS ROCKS   Logged
_Steph_
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2005 02:04:20 PM »

We have some angels volunteering - I'll contact some of you with the name of your angel soon!! Woo!!

S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
janetsjunk
Crafty & Artistic Momma

Everything happens for a reason.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2005 02:50:56 PM »

Are we posting pics at all?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_Steph_
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2005 04:50:15 PM »

I hope so! I was going to wait til I am done with my top - but if anyone wants to post now, go ahead and do a gallery and show 'em off - I'd love to see the variety!
Smiley
S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
_Steph_
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2005 07:35:10 AM »

Updated list of who has angels so far... If your name has a line it means I have given your mailing address to the person by your name, and you should expect to see some squares soon! Smiley Those of us with no angels yet, we're still on the list and hopefully there'll be some more volunteers! Smiley

nessagurl found! thanks kaesea!
opiate_rose found! thanks philodendron5!
pibbgirl found! thanks craftsbian!
princess_me found! thanks TessTessi!
hairstylinmama found! thanks orange_sunset!
kayla found! thanks penguino!
zenochka found! thanks highway16!!
jankeldesigns found! thanks kayla!
juja found!! thanks cheekymamaof2!!

_Steph_ (but only after all the other swappers have been taken care of.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005 04:44:23 PM by _Steph_ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Steph~
kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2005 08:16:20 AM »

Cant wait to see your gallery Smiley.. If I wasnt so busy with other stuff, id jump in as an angel... if i dont have an assignment due this week.. maybe i can, but i think i do Smiley

hmm and i dont know if yous noticed.. but sugargliders101.. the reason she was at hospital, and isnt around much now .. is coz she had her baby really prematurely, and hes pretty sick.. and still in hospital.. shes been updating a blog for her family to keep track of the lil guys progress.. anyway, just thought id mention it incase no one noticed this.. might make it feel less bad flakey wise...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2005 11:45:16 AM »

Cant wait to see your gallery Smiley.. If I wasnt so busy with other stuff, id jump in as an angel... if i dont have an assignment due this week.. maybe i can, but i think i do Smiley

hmm and i dont know if yous noticed.. but sugargliders101.. the reason she was at hospital, and isnt around much now .. is coz she had her baby really prematurely, and hes pretty sick.. and still in hospital.. shes been updating a blog for her family to keep track of the lil guys progress.. anyway, just thought id mention it incase no one noticed this.. might make it feel less bad flakey wise...

here is the blog link
he is such a precious little thing
http://www.livejournal.com/users/matthewbohannon/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to make Grilled Lamb Shoulder with Sweet Orange Mustard Glaze
Mint Leg of Lamb
How to make a Hearty Hamburger
How to Make Homemade Tortilla Chips
How to Make Chicken Wings
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...