A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,463
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Can I change my username?  (Read 4072 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

krazigal72
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Jeweled Whore

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006 05:03:59 PM »

Yeah, technically you would, but I guess we could put a note in your profile clearing you to swap.  Honestly people don't really change their names that often.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish go with the flow.

If you're gonna play with fire, then you're gonna get burned.

Craftster has the best Mod Squad ever. <3

Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone.
owl be there
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006 12:53:04 PM »

sweet thnx guys....i dont really have anything i can think of to change it to ..... if i do maybe ill ask Leah Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006 06:28:50 PM »

mr.bean, I'm glad you asked this question because I've had the same one.  I picked my name because, at the time I joined, I was homeschooling 2 children but, shortly after joining, I was getting people ask me if my name had anything to do with Homer Simpson (I totally dislike the Simpsons) and so I was thinking of changing, too.  However, after reading everything here, I think I'll just stay with what I decided on and correct anyone who thinks I'm linked to that Homer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006 06:49:57 PM »

You could always change your avatar to a picture of Homer Simpson with a big red circle and slash through it Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
Strutter
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006 07:19:49 PM »

You could always change your avatar to a picture of Homer Simpson with a big red circle and slash through it Wink

Haha, that's great! Eveen though I love the Simpsons.

I was on my old username and deleted everything but the topics I created (of course). And whatever else I could delete. And there's no swap history on there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006 08:01:50 AM »

mr.bean, I'm glad you asked this question because I've had the same one.  I picked my name because, at the time I joined, I was homeschooling 2 children but, shortly after joining, I was getting people ask me if my name had anything to do with Homer Simpson (I totally dislike the Simpsons) and so I was thinking of changing, too.  However, after reading everything here, I think I'll just stay with what I decided on and correct anyone who thinks I'm linked to that Homer.

it never even crossed my mind to think of homer simpson in relation to your username!  how funny.  i always just thought it meant you were a stay-at-homer with two kids Wink 

my username was a spur-of-the-moment creation, too -- i think i registered so i could bookmark tutorials and because i wanted to swap eventually.  it's a silly name, but i've definitely come to like it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006 08:06:44 AM »

I definitely wish I could change my username!
I registered under an old "tag" I used to use for when I made cartoon dolls, like 5 years ago.
Changing it now would just be a hassle because then people would get confused lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
GirlOnMulch
How do you know when it's time to let go?

Yeah, I was a lego.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007 09:40:52 PM »

I really want a new username becuase well, to be honest, I HATE xmangaXfreakx!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr haha I really want GirlOnMulch but my question is: Is there any way to transfer my swap data to a new account? I want to be a swap organizer, and I still want those swaps in my account. So confused Huh

thanks!

erin

Answer:  Yes!  We can change your username.  Effective 9/26/07, please submit username change requests via the Help Desk (http://www.craftster.org/helpdesk) and not PM.  We cannot merge two accounts, so please do not start a new account.

Thanks!

Sweets
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007 05:58:13 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Edited to add updated procedure for username changes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Beads and Broadway. 2 Best things EVER.

www.wists.com/girlonmulch

"How do you soar if you're nailed to the floor?"
~Johnathon Larson-Tick Tick Boom
leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007 06:15:59 AM »

Oops! There's some confusion here. I *can* change someone's username for them and all their swap feedback changes automatically as well to go along with this new username. Smiley

What y'all might be getting confused by is the situation where someone starts one account and uses it for a while and then starts a new account and uses that for a while and then they want them merged.

Effective 9/27/07, please submit all name change requests to the Help Desk, http://www.craftster.org/helpdesk
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007 05:53:26 AM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
OriginalYouth
Random Snarky Crafted Goodness!

Snarkier than Thou...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007 07:29:53 AM »

Oops! There's some confusion here. I *can* change someone's username for them and all their swap feedback changes automatically as well to go along with this new username. Smiley

What y'all might be getting confused by is the situation where someone starts one account and uses it for a while and then starts a new account and uses that for a while and then they want them merged.

Wow, that's neat-o!  Learn somethin' new everyday! Smiley  Thanks Sweets and Leah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Bloody Blobs - Motion 3
How to Create a Mac Boot Animation - Motion 3
How to Use Rotoscoping - Motion 3
Comparison Between Color Corrector and Color Corrector 3-Way
How to Use Aperture 2.0
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...