A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Imperfect dildos and butt plugs  (Read 38594 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

giggleycraft
I'm normal.... it's the rest of the world that's insane.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2005 05:25:47 PM »

I'm thinking of devising some sort of jewelry display.  Somehow attaching them in a T-shape so you can hang bracelets and necklaces off the dildos.  If you have a Really big one; you could put a bunch of pin holes in it and make it a charming earring display. 

How about a butt plug garland....very festive.

A snow globe!  If you glue one to the lid of a mason jar, dump in a bunch of glitter, mix water and glycerin, put glue around the lip of the jar.... voila.

Oh, if only I had this dilemma...let us know with some pics what you come up with.

And if you wanna know something funny, "dildos" is not in the spellcheck as a word that just made my day
THIS ROCKS   Logged

buglake

..ah, my darling Lenore.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2005 06:19:49 PM »

I have read this whole thread with a sneaky grin on my face... only to discover that I am luckier than most of the rest of you. 

I clicked on simplysara's profile and apparently I live somewhere near a dildo factory!!!  YEAH!!!

simplysara - where is this amazing land you speak of?  Where in San Diego do you live?  Can we hang out sometime?  Like, maybe... TONIGHT?!?!?!   Wink

To add the the funny factor- I perform as a male impersonator at a few fine lesbian establishments here in San Diego (actually heading off to Palm Springs this weekend to perfrom 2 shows at Gay Pride).  Imagine how much more popular I would be if I had ...say...a thousand or so irregular dildos & butt plugs to throw out to the crowd.  I'd finally deliver on the illusion, huh?!  HA! 

How 'bout as toss items off our 2006 San Diego Kings Club San Gay Pride float?  Imagine explaining to your next door neighbor how you got that black eye at a parade!

We are www.sdkingsclub.com - which makes me James Bondage there.  Get me in touch with your friends company's marketing department - I have an award winning ad campain in mind!

Gitta
aka James Bondage
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.. . . .__     )_
>>>/(o))__/(o)

Riding my Vespa and being creative - the only reasons why I get out of bed at all.
homestar
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2005 06:51:36 PM »

HOT DOG!

Uh, wait...  ok, I was saying "hot dog" instead of "hot damn," but now that I think about it, that would be one hell of a cruel April Fool's prank!

Anyway, my boyfriend was reading over my shoulder and he suggested a twist on the pecker popsicle:

If you had a keychain sized one, you know, one that's used more for decoration than for use, you could use it as a popsicle stick in a re-usable make-your-own-popsicle mold.  Then you would be licking the popsicle off the dildo...

...leave it to a man to think of a way to relate a dildo to oral sex.

Just thought I'd share, mostly to make my boyfriend blush :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mai
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2005 07:54:32 PM »

If you had a keychain sized one, you know, one that's used more for decoration than for use, you could use it as a popsicle stick in a re-usable make-your-own-popsicle mold.  Then you would be licking the popsicle off the dildo...

lmao! that is WAY too funny. do it! do it!!! and use a dark colored juice to make the popsicle so nobody will know its a dildo until they're almost done eating the popsicle. ahahahaha. now i wish i had imperfect dildos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyKer
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005 09:44:07 PM »

This is F-ing hilarious. You could combine the topography sculpture and the dollar store table and make one huge coffe table with a whole lot of dildos on it. You gotta put pics up when you know what to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TessTessi

Lily is my best friend

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2005 09:56:35 PM »

I have read this whole thread with a sneaky grin on my face... only to discover that I am luckier than most of the rest of you. 

I clicked on simplysara's profile and apparently I live somewhere near a dildo factory!!!  YEAH!!!

simplysara - where is this amazing land you speak of?  Where in San Diego do you live?  Can we hang out sometime?  Like, maybe... TONIGHT?!?!?!   Wink

To add the the funny factor- I perform as a male impersonator at a few fine lesbian establishments here in San Diego (actually heading off to Palm Springs this weekend to perfrom 2 shows at Gay Pride).  Imagine how much more popular I would be if I had ...say...a thousand or so irregular dildos & butt plugs to throw out to the crowd.  I'd finally deliver on the illusion, huh?!  HA! 

How 'bout as toss items off our 2006 San Diego Kings Club San Gay Pride float?  Imagine explaining to your next door neighbor how you got that black eye at a parade!

We are www.sdkingsclub.com - which makes me James Bondage there.  Get me in touch with your friends company's marketing department - I have an award winning ad campain in mind!

Gitta
aka James Bondage

I live in San Diego (ish), too!! I was also pleasently suprised to learn I lived near to a dildo factory!! THis thread is so flipping hilarious.

(On another note, I need to go check out your drag king group! That is SO cool.)

My idea:  Make something like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=60138.0.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Holy flipping cow. I changed my profile picture after 4 years on here.

Love Alpacas?  Go visit: Alpaca Love Club
Come visit my website!  www.madebytess.com
rubyflame
I am the Lizard Queen!

Helium balloons tempt me.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2005 10:50:14 PM »

be a dildo fairy for next halloween
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And then my heart                      
with pleasure fills                
and dances with the daffodils
twelvety
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2005 03:17:16 AM »

be a dildo fairy for next halloween
Hee hee I'd so want to be the dildo fairy.
The garland/wreath ideas are pretty rockin, I'd for sure hang one here. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a real big prawn!

wistalicious
http://www.wists.com/twelvety
BlondieKate

^^^I wish!!^^^

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2005 09:30:21 AM »

OMG!  I've been laughing so much, I've got tears in my eyes!  And I'm at WORK!!!

Here's a (somewhat tame) idea:  Put a few of them in clear jars, and line them up like specimans.  You could probably get some phormaldahyde (eww) to make it look "authentic".
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2005 10:40:50 AM »

Cast them in resin to use as paperweights/door stoppers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Setting Los Angeles in a California Literary Context
The Many Languages of California
Suzanne R. Krauss Talks About Her Book "To Vegas and Back"
Kevin Starr: California Is a Concept
California-Inspired Sci-Fi Literature
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...