A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,697
Currently Running With Scissors:
800 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: itching in a BAD place  (Read 4512 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SassetteOPants

Equal parts sugar and salt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2005 11:51:08 PM »

Quote from: jadey_mcshadey link=topic=47486.msg435432#msg435432 date=1123724794

It's not like you're putting a frozen metal pole in your pooper.
[/quote

QUOTE OF THE DAY!

:p

THIS ROCKS   Logged

...so believe when I say Im no better than you, except when I craft so I guess it aint true.

Insinuendos.etsy.com
freakigreeniiz

Orange you glad I didn't say bananas?!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2005 03:31:59 AM »

first of all.. a cube should not be shoved in your butt, ever. With corners and everything else, its not good for you.... second, a cube of anything frozen shouldnt be put in there.. regardless of if its a pole or not.. i've gotten ice stuck to my fingers before, even if it melted i had red irriatation for a long time.. same thing. But rectal tissue is very very delicate. How about freezer burn? How about making the problem way worse than it is...? And aloe? What if you have an allergic reaction.. or if you have an open wound (which could be causing irritation).. you put this in there.. which has been handled by your dirty fingers, in a dirty ice tray, etc etc..  I could think of a ton of reasons why its just not a good idea.

yeah but people stick laxatives up there and stuff, and guy/guy sex. It cant be that bad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2005 03:38:07 AM »

That's what I'm thinking, Drs prescribe suppositories and stuff. I didn't mean to sound like I was advocating sticking an inch cubed hunk of ice anywhere.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mayerlove
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2005 11:52:50 AM »

everyone's making me laugh! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2005 12:53:12 PM »

This has been my favorite thread all week. A big thanks to all the participants for cracking me the hell up all the while passing along useful information. My favorite and most likely to be used: the garlic wrapped in gauze and inserted. I love garlic and see no reason why my nether regions wouldn't love it, too.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005 01:46:58 PM by LivinEasy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saree
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2005 01:26:21 PM »

This thread is totally amazing!  I am sorry to hear about your discomfort, but I totally agree with the yogurt comments.  A cotton tampon soaked in plain yogurt with live cultures is an amazing cure for yeast infections.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lottchen
No thanks, I only smoke on weekends

so crafty

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2005 01:49:37 PM »

This thread is totally amazing!  I am sorry to hear about your discomfort, but I totally agree with the yogurt comments.  A cotton tampon soaked in plain yogurt with live cultures is an amazing cure for yeast infections.

do you mean acidophilus yoghurt? that stuff is great for when you're taking antibiotics and looking after your insides while the medicine runs rampant. super for yeast infections (cured mine! yay!)

and i agree, this thread is great. i keep getting the giggles at work Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunday best
Eibhinn
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2005 06:44:58 PM »

Wow - I always hoped to be able to participate in a heated debate about the pros and cons of sticking frozen hunks of Aloe up yer butt - and now my life is complete.

Quite aside from the frozen part, and responding to the counter argument that people have anal sex, so aloe anal action must be okay too:
Inside your butt is a magical sponge called the colon. It likes to suck up anything in your butt. If you have anal sex without a condom, it will suck up everything that is, uh, depositied (one major reason that's not a very good idea). If there is anything the least bit untoward is said "deposit," your sensitive friend the magic sponge will become quite irritated, and you can have a whole raft of problems other than just a ring of fire. Also, the magic sponge is very greedy and doesn't like to let go of things it grabs onto - which is why John Wayne and Elvis reportedly died with ten or twenty pound colons worth of years of toxic steak remains. The moral of the story being - you don't know what the hell might happen to you with a colon full of aloe, and might not want to know.  And besides, your anus is a contracting machine - it's hard to get things in there, trust me... and I can imagine the involuntary contractions caused by "things" being freezing cold would make the process all the more difficult/unpleasant.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saree
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2005 08:20:10 PM »

do you mean acidophilus yoghurt? that stuff is great for when you're taking antibiotics and looking after your insides while the medicine runs rampant. super for yeast infections (cured mine! yay!)

and i agree, this thread is great. i keep getting the giggles at work Cheesy

Yes, that's what I was refering to.  It's just important not to grab some generic grocery brand yogurt which is most sugars and flavors!  Better than going out and buying yougrt you could make your own!  That way you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mayerlove
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2005 08:21:47 PM »

how do you make your own yogurt?? wow. never thought of making yogurt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DMQT #9 - Mac OS X Leopard - Hiding The ...
DMQT #8 - Adobe Lightroom - Painter Tool
DMQT #7 - Final Cut Pro - Button Bars
DMQT #12 - FInal Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
DMQT #13 - Final Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...