A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 304,845
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mansta' Dude Pencil pouch.. EXTREMELY image heavy!  (Read 1520 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

melikeyllamas

Meh Pup Izzie gettin a bath..

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2005 05:05:46 PM »

Viola! after 2 days and the equivilant of about 2-3 hours from  Huh thought to  Grin finish.  I am soo happy with the results and i will post comments from school folk soon. It is made out of a doll comfortor, and an old jacket zipper

front, closed-
front open with "food" hanging out-
eye detail-
and with help from my lovely model and kitten Sugar Booger (also called Nubby)
Lovely Booger and Pencil bag back-
Booger and pencil bag front-

Cat name explinations- Sugar Booger (she has a white dot "booger" under her nose) Nubby (notice the nub of a tail)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005 05:10:32 PM by melikeyllamas » THIS ROCKS   Logged
amyshrugged

ohhh...we could start over again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005 05:22:58 PM »

cuteness!!  I love these monster bags, and the zipper placement on yours is so adorable. 

cute kitty too!  (my cat has a nubby tail also... unfortunate run-in with a metal chair Sad)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now accepting orders for custom handmade books.. treat yourself to a new handbound journal or sketchbook! 
PM me for details.

etsy shop coming soon!
melikeyllamas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005 05:32:56 PM »

cuteness!!  I love these monster bags, and the zipper placement on yours is so adorable. 

cute kitty too!  (my cat has a nubby tail also... unfortunate run-in with a metal chair Sad)
Thank you so much!!! Sorry about your cat, we have no idea what happend to hers, we rescued her with it like that. Do you have any pics of your cat you could post or PM to me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005 05:36:19 PM »

cute pencil pouch. i bet you're the only one with one of those. Smiley my kitty looks just like yours with the little white spot. i named him milky because it looks like he dipped his face in milk.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ILiveForJesus
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005 05:56:20 PM »

tutorial!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amyshrugged

ohhh...we could start over again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005 07:50:48 PM »

Thank you so much!!! Sorry about your cat, we have no idea what happend to hers, we rescued her with it like that. Do you have any pics of your cat you could post or PM to me?

this is a terrible pic of Minnow, but it's the only one I have that shows her tail... she lives at my parents' house.  The tail accident didn't leave her really marred, most people don't even notice that her tail is short (looks shorter here than in real life, for whatever reason), but it's missing probably 6-8 inches.  She knocked a metal chair over on herself when she was playing in the basement one day.  Poor kitty... the cast the vet put on her was really hard and heavy, and she gave us bruises on our shins while she was healing, heh. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now accepting orders for custom handmade books.. treat yourself to a new handbound journal or sketchbook! 
PM me for details.

etsy shop coming soon!
melikeyllamas

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005 01:43:55 PM »

this is a terrible pic of Minnow, but it's the only one I have that shows her tail... she lives at my parents' house.  The tail accident didn't leave her really marred, most people don't even notice that her tail is short (looks shorter here than in real life, for whatever reason), but it's missing probably 6-8 inches.  She knocked a metal chair over on herself when she was playing in the basement one day.  Poor kitty... the cast the vet put on her was really hard and heavy, and she gave us bruises on our shins while she was healing, heh. 
she is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
melikeyllamas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005 01:45:22 PM »

THANK YOU all!! if someone at school asks me to make one i will make a tute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005 04:19:15 PM »

That is so cute!  And cool!  I wanted to make my son a pencil bag but I was afraid whatever I made him would be uncool and worse, possibly girly!
You did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melikeyllamas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005 04:25:31 PM »

That is so cute!  And cool!  I wanted to make my son a pencil bag but I was afraid whatever I made him would be uncool and worse, possibly girly!
You did a great job!
that's a great idea! i will post what my friends (male and female) say when i take it to school. how old is your son?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The VIDADIFH Show: James L. Brooks
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Tron: Legacy
Creating Shadows on the Wall
How to Edit with Final Cut Pro
Johnny Depp In Depth
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...