A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Home Decor/Housewares Craftalong  (Read 15901 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lylyfai

Multi-Crafter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2005 12:06:27 AM »

I'm gonna be a late joiner! I just finished painting my new craft room and moved all my junk treasures in!

And lo and behold.....there was a dang dining table under all that!?!?! Imagine my shock. So I need to make placemats....motiva tion to use the new craft room instead of alphabetizing my paint ROFL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

145 dependents and counting=
139 dolls, 3 cats, 1 lost Hubby & Roland!
Preppin' for Ro's 3rd Bday- theme=Helicoptors!
http://www.adoptionsbygladney.com (Thank you!)
Chelsea
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2005 10:21:38 AM »

I skipped last month (too much going on, and no inspiration for making anything scented).

But this month...hmm.  Ideas floating around like crazy.  What I'm thinking about doing:  A painted tray for my mom (she always uses them).  Christmas placemats, since I only have purple ones right now.  Maybe a tablecloth (I really need one)...maybe a Christmas one too.    And one thing that I've been aching to make is purple and sage mosaic coasters.  The only problem is I don't have any pieces those colors, and the mosaic pieces at Michaels are ridiculously expensive.  I might be able to find some online though...so it's a possibility.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Inspiring
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2005 11:14:28 AM »

Ohh .. I just found this thread and got soo excited.  But it looks like it died off.  I hope I can revive it.  For the month of December
Dec:
-Some kind of organizational tool {shelves, baskets, whatever you want }
-Message boards (great for reminders or working out logic/math problems)
-Dry erase calender
-Mail organizer
-Boxes

I am going to post pictures of a Message Board I just made for my craft room.  I just posted pictures in another thread of a box I made.  But I'll put it here too, since Dec is also box month

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PlumTexan

yarn: breakfast of champions.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2006 05:02:13 PM »

Inspiring, your box is AWESOME! I'm a big fan of decorative boxes in general, but you are especially talented. Smiley

And spitbubble, those glasses rule. I like glass painting too, and I need to invest in some Pebeo Vitrea.

Sorry I've been gone so long! Folks got fired at work, the holidays started, and we're moving in two weeks. But! Oh, the excitement! I will now have an entire room dedicated to crafty pursuits, including storage, organization, a sewing machine and a place to put it...plus, I can close it off to my cats (that's Pandora in my icon!), so now I'll be able to do etching, mosaic, and polymer clay.

All that to say - I'll be jumping back in with lots of decorating to do! I never forgot but I've been so behind.

Emcmillan - are you still around? I never received any reminders and was wondering if any ever went out.

See y'all soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chelsea
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2006 10:53:54 AM »

I haven't checked on this in a while, I did paint a tray for my parents.  My dad is working out of town right now, and he's the tray-nut in the family (as my mom puts it) so he took it with him. He's 4 1/2 hours away and I forgot to take a picture.  =P  Oh well.  Hopefully he'll find a new job back here sometime soon. 

I didn't realize this at the time, but it fits January's theme.  I bought a ton of Christmas picks and ornaments at Michaels about a week ago to make a wreath for next year.  I might even get it done today if I get off the computer  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Top Summer Beach Foods With Marc Summers
How to Make a Turkey Sandwich Using Pepper Chutney
How to Make an Open Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Amuse Bouche: The Art of Beef Jerky Innuendo
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...